6th Place - Voted Out 5-1 - 8th Juror
By Danni Boatwright
Another day another dollar! Only 13 more people stand between you and that sweet prize money. Hopefully you're ready to race the end of this marathon like your life depends on it.

1-Another man out the door. How does Ace's departure impact your game?
2-Break down the trust you have with each member of this tribe. Where do you think your strongest loyalties lie?
3-What alliances are you a part of? do you think these will hold long term? or are they just a mechanism to make the next phase of the game?
4-Merge must be on the horizon at this point. Have you and your allies discussed your plans?

BONUS

5- Walk us through the setup for that epic blindside? feeling the rush?

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Randy
Custom Posts
I dont understand things its fine its the same video twice but now i need to make a quick vid about susie too cuz my GOD did she throw me so much information

Randy

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Posts
By Randy
Custom Posts
Loveita wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:54:34 am Thank you for making 5 videos today. We appreciate you. And the lighting.
Look I get it, my braincells were quickly depleting. But i learned the secret so all is well

Randy

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Posts
By Gary Hogeboom
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Randy wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:25:49 am I dont understand things its fine its the same video twice but now i need to make a quick vid about susie too cuz my GOD did she throw me so much information
The youtube embedding seems to works best with the "watch" link. So you need to use the URL from the bar instead of the "share" url.

so
Code: Select all
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xeidMAILAk[/youtube]
instead of
Code: Select all
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/1xeidMAILAk[/youtube]
Hopefully that helps.
Randy liked this

Gary Hogeboom

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom