6th Place - Voted Out 5-1 - 8th Juror
By Danni Boatwright
icon_chaos FINAL. 6. We're solidly in the endgame and it's time to play for the win! icon_chaos

1-Rank the remaining players from most likely to win to least likely to win. Where do you see yourself on that list?

2-How important are immunity wins down the final stretch? do you think you'll stand a chance at winning any of them?

3-The jury was out in full force tonight. Did any of their reactions surprise you? do you think it's their true feelings or are they just messing with you?

As always, feel free to leave any other thoughts or comments here as well. Finish strong!

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Jeff Probst
Custom Custom Posts
Hey Randy, watched your video. First off, just some words of encouragement: Stranded is not easy at all. We spoke about it a little bit in our pre-season podcast but it is not uncommon for people to become overwhelmed so you're in good company.

Just try to keep some perspective, very few people play perfect games if there is such a thing. The players on the jury are not in the game to win thus their only job is to blow off steam and lash out, take that with a grain of salt.

Also, focus on the task at hand. I'll remind you that our most recent winner, Ziggy, was torn a new asshole in final tribal to the point of tears and he's one of our best winners!

Keep up the good fight and remember it will all be worth it when it's over :)
Ziggy Lichman, Randy liked this

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts
By Randy
Custom Posts
Jeff Probst wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:06:31 pm Hey Randy, watched your video. First off, just some words of encouragement: Stranded is not easy at all. We spoke about it a little bit in our pre-season podcast but it is not uncommon for people to become overwhelmed so you're in good company.

Just try to keep some perspective, very few people play perfect games if there is such a thing. The players on the jury are not in the game to win thus their only job is to blow off steam and lash out, take that with a grain of salt.

Also, focus on the task at hand. I'll remind you that our most recent winner, Ziggy, was torn a new asshole in final tribal to the point of tears and he's one of our best winners!

This is reassuring. The fight ain't over till you snuff my torch Jeff. Trust me, no matter how hard it gets i will see this game through!

Randy

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Posts
Randy wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:52:27 pm
Jeff Probst wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:06:31 pm Hey Randy, watched your video. First off, just some words of encouragement: Stranded is not easy at all. We spoke about it a little bit in our pre-season podcast but it is not uncommon for people to become overwhelmed so you're in good company.

This is reassuring. The fight ain't over till you snuff my torch Jeff. Trust me, no matter how hard it gets i will see this game through!
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

You've delivered in spades this season. Keep it up! the end is in sight!!
Randy liked this

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
By Randy
Custom Posts
Danni Boatwright wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:09:16 pm
Randy wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:52:27 pm

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

You've delivered in spades this season. Keep it up! the end is in sight!!
Ill be real this is always my biggest concern no matter what game I play, always try to put on a good show while i slowly lose my god damn mind, and while i am being hyper strategic it aint any different here, time for a strong finish!

Randy

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Posts