8th Place - Voted Out 5-3 - 6th Juror
By Danni Boatwright
Another day another dollar! Only 13 more people stand between you and that sweet prize money. Hopefully you're ready to race the end of this marathon like your life depends on it.

1-Another man out the door. How does Ace's departure impact your game?
2-Break down the trust you have with each member of this tribe. Where do you think your strongest loyalties lie?
3-What alliances are you a part of? do you think these will hold long term? or are they just a mechanism to make the next phase of the game?
4-Merge must be on the horizon at this point. Have you and your allies discussed your plans?

BONUS

5- What happened tonight? Who do you think flipped from your split vote plan and why?

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Eric
Custom Posts
It's mixes up numbers i thought we would heve going into the merge.

Well, i don't know anymore. What i know know is that I can trust Randy. I am still not sure which one of the boys betrayed me. Was it Chris or Devens.

The initial alliance i was in was me, chris, wardog, charlie and devens but now with wardog out and devens or chris betraying me, i don't know who can i trust anymore or if i have any alliance i can work with.

Yeah, i think merge might be tonight and if i get to it, plan was to keep man strong but as you all know that have changed so i must think of something new over the weekend.

I don't know, someone flipped and i don't know who was it. There are only two options and if we lose tonight we will know who did that.

Eric

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Posts