8th Place - Voted Out 5-3 - 6th Juror
By Sarah Jones
Welcome to the all men's Taraku tribe! Hopefully you're hitting it off with the rest of your tribe because for the next 30 some days these people will determine your fate in the game. Just a few questions to ponder as we head into the weekend.

1-How do you feel about the tribe split? do you think there are any advantages to being on an all male tribe? any disadvantages?
2-Who on the tribe are you meshing with? who could you do without?
3-what is your general strategy for the tribal portion of the game? are you looking for a tight alliance, or just going with the flow?
4-Jeff announced that the tribe will be rating each other from most important to least important. Where do you think you'll fall on the spectrum? Do you think there is a benefit to being near the top? near the bottom?

Best of luck! We're so excited to watch you play!

Sarah Jones

By Eric
Posts Custom
1-Well, about all man tribe i think it can go either two ways: We will agree with eachother and be the best functioning tribe ever or we will havve full on war here. It all depends how many strong characters and big egos we will have. You know too many cooks spoil the broth and i think it is possible we will have a lot of rivalry going on in our tribe.
2- I dont really know yet, couldnt catch everyone so i dont have full closure about that but i like Wardog and Charlie and i think i might want to work with them in the future. We will see how our first vote goes.
3- I think for know i can survive first tribal council and to be honest i would like to our first counicil be this sunday because you will se dynamics in tribe, you will know with who you can work and with who not to work. It will show what our tribe values are, will me start big or slow, will we vote out big chrackters or small ones. In the future i was thinking about group of 4-5 really tight alliance because with this gender split twist i think numbers will be important after merge, so you need group of people that will know what to do when swipe hits so we dont lose those numbers.
4-it is hard to say what Jeff prepared for us. Wardog thinks the one at the top will get a clue to an idol but i think it will be more about leadership. Like first person in ranking will have to choose his tribemates for challenge or something like that i dont think it will be clue or advantage, more like moral dilema. It can be about the last person in ranking and not the one on top and the person pointed as the least important will have some dilema like to make his game easier or to give sometnig for tribe. Really it can be everything at this point but i am sure it will really start the game and give it some momentum. If i catch rest of my tribe i think i will be somewhere in the middle of ranking and i think it is comfortable spot for me right know but if i dont catch some of my tribemates i can end up at the bottom of the list and it is something i don't want to happen.

Eric

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts Custom