8th Place - Voted Out 5-3 - 6th Juror
By Danni Boatwright
Another night, another player out the door! The first man has left the game and things are heating up. It's only going to get harder from here :yikes:

1-Were you surprised by the outcome of tonight's vote? why or why not?
2-Matty has officially joined Taraku. How does this impact your plans?
3-Gun to your head, who do you want off your tribe next :gun: :gun:
4-Now that a weekend has passed on these tribes, have you noticed any changes? who is cozying up with who?

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
By Eric
Posts Custom
Yeah, i was shocked when i saw the vote. Wardog was in my alliance and now he is gone. I thought everyone on Taraku would realise that Ron is shady and he can't be trusted. Voting Wardog out, starts the war and i am gonna fight it till end.

I always wanted Matty to go to taraku, i think he is more needed there than with us at atlasova. i hope we see eachother at merge and that he can help our boys back there.

That was most suprising information this weekend and to be honest i don't know what to think about it. I don't know if someone of the boys flipped or does girls have an idol and want to use it or if it is just some mind games. Whichever it is i will tell you something. I am from Poland and we polish people have will to fight since our birth. Our country was attacked by nazis, russians, ottomans, germany, Teutonic Order and more, we have been erased from existance for 123 years, we were destroyed in World War II but we never stoped fighting. We have always stood up from our knees and we faced the threat and so will do I. I will do everything to stay in this game because i would rather die standing than live begging on my knees.

it is hard to say who works with who if you don't go to tribal as far as i know at our tribe it is men vs women but at taraku we saw that it is diffrent so i can only make assumptions on relations at tribes.
Gary Hogeboom liked this

Eric

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts Custom