By Wardog
Custom
Danni Boatwright wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:04:49 pm Wardog, with a 4-4 split between original tribes there has to be some fear of a tie vote. How do you strategize around that?
The strategy is simple: make a plan with people you like and don't worry about the tribe divisions.

Wardog

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom
By Lauren
Posts Custom
[/quote]
Our mistake, tell us in detail what you specifically did wrong and how you let down this tribe
[/quote]

Listen, everyone tried as hard as we could on that challenge we just couldn't pull it out. Plus you all would have missed our presence here.
Reem, Wardog liked this

Lauren

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts Custom
By Charlie
Posts Custom
Jeff Probst wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:04:10 pm Charlie, how has the game changed since you joined a tribe with women?
The game ramped up a ton when we became the new Taraku. The women had been to Tribal Council. They'd scrambled, they'd really played the game. And they had four giant pots of tea that spilled all over our beautiful Taraku beach. I think the game really turned on for the men with the swap.
Robb, Gillian, Loveita and 3 others liked this

Charlie

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts Custom
By Gillian
Custom Posts
Ziggy Lichman wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:03:15 pm
Lauren wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:02:12 pm
Michelle wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:01:28 pm Ummm what am I, chopped liver?
Yeah, excuse us. There are 4 of us here.
Our mistake, tell us in detail what you specifically did wrong and how you let down this tribe
Well first of all we aren't Ziggy and that's where we failed immensely!!! :rofl:
Ziggy Lichman, Reem liked this

Gillian

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Posts
By Gillian
Custom Posts
Jeff Probst wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:04:50 pm Gillian, did you welcome the company of men on the tribe?
Ofc I welcome the men how else will I stay warm at night? I need those men to wrap me up and keep me snuggly!! :cool:

Gillian

• Alumni
By Marcus
Custom
Jeff Probst wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:06:33 pm Marcus, did you welcome the gameplay aspect that the women brought with them to Taraku or was it overwhelming for you?
Kind of like what Charlie said. The game really "turned on" for us when the tribe swap happened. They were going full speed because they'd been to tribal while the guys were not tested yet. So it was a very different experience than the past week but I enjoyed it
Reem liked this

Marcus

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Ziggy Lichman wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:07:09 pm General question for all of you, do any of you expect the vote to be a blindside? Or is this vote going to be simple?
In this situation no one wants to go to rocks, to avoid that someone has to be blindsided. It's the nature of the game, but I do think the vote is simple at the same time.
Ziggy Lichman liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Wardog
Custom
Ziggy Lichman wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:07:09 pm General question for all of you, do any of you expect the vote to be a blindside? Or is this vote going to be simple?
Its always hard to tell. People know where my head is at, that's all I got to say.
Ziggy Lichman liked this

Wardog

• Alumni
By Wardog
Custom
Jeff Probst wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:09:13 pm Wardog, now that the game is on, as the others have said, have you noticed a difference in your fellow original Taraku members?

I think some people play hard as they always do, I think others adapted to the new people in a different way. I haven't noticed too much of a difference in behavior though.

Wardog

• Alumni