By Jeff Probst
Posts Custom Custom
Welcome back Atlasova.

Voting will be due in 20 minutes at 8:20:00 sharp.

Gillian, what are your thoughts on the tribe's challenge performance thus far? Optimistic about the next Immunity Challenge?
Gillian liked this

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom
By Gillian
Posts Custom
Jeff Probst wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:00:00 pm Welcome back Atlasova.

Voting will be due in 20 minutes at 8:20:00 sharp.

Gillian, what are your thoughts on the tribe's challenge performance thus far? Optimistic about the next Immunity Challenge?
I feel like our tribe has worked together on the challenges and come together as a tribe as we should however those boys are just a tad faster.
I'm very optimistic about the next challenge as it's our time to get a W!!! :target: :hattip:
Susie, Aurora, Jacquie liked this

Gillian

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts Custom
By Reem
Custom Posts
Danni Boatwright wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:01:49 pm Reem, is everyone on the tribe pulling their weight in this game?
Yeah, you know I think so. We all worked really hard together to get the last immunity challenge, and we were SO close. Sucks being that close and not getting it, but it wasn't for lack of effort on anyone's part.
Susie, Gillian, Lauren and 1 others liked this

Reem

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Posts
By Crystal
Custom
Jeff Probst wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:01:39 pm Crystal, how have the rankings affected strategy on the tribe?
The recent rankings have not really affected the tribe at all, unlike the first one. I think as days went by people got to know one another and I think everyone pretty much knows their place in the tribe. What I like about our tribe is that we do not take these rankings too personal and hopefully it stays that way.
Susie, Gillian, Lauren and 1 others liked this

Crystal

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom
By Jeff Probst
Custom Posts Custom
Reem, from our perspective, both tribes were neck and neck with answers and it came down to the final phrase. Why did it take you guys so long to get that phrase finished?

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom
By Lauren
Custom Posts
Jeff Probst wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:01:54 pm Lauren, what is the tribe's biggest issue when it comes to challenges?
I think when it comes to challenges it's just a lack of planning that gives the other tribe the edge. We've gotten better leading into this second challenge but we would definitely benefit from coming up with a more concrete system to getting things solved. We've been doing some talking on that and I think we're all using our losses as learning experiences to improve in the future.

Lauren

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Jeff Probst wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:04:34 pm Reem, from our perspective, both tribes were neck and neck with answers and it came down to the final phrase. Why did it take you guys so long to get that phrase finished?
Probably a lack of planning. The phrase could have been solved more quickly had we been working on the number portion of it as soon as a word was solved, then using those numbers to create the phrase, but we know that going forward. Each time we learn something to better our tribe in the challenges.
Gillian, Lauren liked this

Reem

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts Custom
By Michelle
Custom Posts
Danni Boatwright wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:05:24 pm Michelle, last time we were here the vote was unanimous against Victoria. Do you guys have a unanimous target in mind again tonight? or will lines be drawn?
I hope that our unanimous target is Julie, because she hasn't been playing the last few days. We need competitors on our team; voting anyone else at this point would be like a double loss. That being said, if votes go different ways, that can tell us something too. We'll see how it goes!
Gillian, Reem liked this

Michelle

• Alumni
By Jacquie
Custom
Danni Boatwright wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:07:09 pm Jacquie, do you feel safe tonight?
Like Michele said, I think we’re all fairly comfortable with our vote tonight. It’s Survivor, there’s no such thing as “safe,” but I feel like we have a plan that’s most helpful for the tribe as a whole, and I don’t really see anyone straying from that.
Michelle, Gillian, Reem liked this

Jacquie

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom