By Crystal
Custom
Ziggy Lichman wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:10:46 pm Is anyone a goat or a big threat at this point in the game? And if so, do those labels matter this early?
I still think that anyone who wins this game has been a goat at some pint in their game. It's just a matter of how when you make that pivotal move to tip the scales your way. These labels do not matter this early, but molding int o that role is improtant this point in the game.
Ziggy Lichman liked this

Crystal

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom
By Ziggy Lichman
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Aurora wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:12:54 pm
Ziggy Lichman wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:10:46 pm Is anyone a goat or a big threat at this point in the game? And if so, do those labels matter this early?
ZIggy, how do you get your hair like that?

And yes, we've known someone has two clues. It's up in the air if that has resulted in an idol.
I grow it myself kid, which one of you has two clues?

Ziggy Lichman

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Jacquie
Custom
Ziggy Lichman wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:13:58 pm

And yes, we've known someone has two clues. It's up in the air if that has resulted in an idol.
Response to Ziggy—y’all publically announced it.

Response to Aurora, you can’t imagine how much I wish.
Aurora, Ziggy Lichman liked this

Jacquie

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom
By Aurora
Custom Posts
Ziggy Lichman wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:13:58 pm

Multiple people... Just want to know what conditioner you use?
Reem liked this

Aurora

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Posts