By Aurora
Custom Posts
Michelle wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:05:15 pm
Reem wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 8:45:50 pm
Reem wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 8:15:13 pm Well, I wasn't GOING to pipe in much...but considering Michelle is the only one here I guess I'll ask something.

Tell us how you manipulated the trio, Lauren in particular considering she lasted the longest outside of you.
Michelle, I think this questions may have been missed, but I am curious^
Thanks Reem! I take too long answering, and fall behind. Hey, just like in almost every single challenge! Before the swap, I did not manipulate the trio, and was 100% on board with them until the end. I had complained about you quite a lot to them pre-swap, so it was easy, even after you and I became allies, to keep up that charade with Lauren. She was right in every statement she made about you, so like I said before, I didn't even have to lie when I talked about how dangerous you were. I think she believed, based off what I was telling her, that I would be more than happy to flip on you when the time came. Once the merge happened, I was really anxious about how Aurora would receive me, because I had been playing up that the vote against you had been her fault. But she was so welcoming and just as wonderful to me as always, and I was able to pick up right where we had left off. We had already had a final two deal pre-swap, so it wasn't hard to just continue on with that deal. I was very vulnerable with her, and it was honest vulnerability, not fake. But because I feel closer to people when they are vulnerable with me, I was more open to being vulnerable with her. I am almost positive that Aurora did the same thing to me, using honest vulnerability as a way to secure loyalty and trust.

After Aurora left, I knew that Lauren would never trust me the way she had, and this was proven to me after the Susie vote. I had not seen that coming at all, and knew that I had to do a better job of keeping open lines of communication with Lauren. Since I knew we could never go back to the way it was before, I didn't try to. I didn't want to insult her intelligence like that, by pretending that we hadn't flipped on each other, and that I hadn't been the first one to break our trust. Instead I made a pact with her that we would tell each other if we heard the other's name come up. She would vote her way and I would vote mine, but if either of us her the other's name, we would let them know. This pact required less trust than an alliance or final two deal, so I think it was perfect for our relationship at the time.
I got a lot of hate as a disloyal person when I got voted out, but the truth is I was loyal to you until the end. That didn't work out for me, but I appreciate that you recognized that we had a legitimate connection. I never saw that changing after the swap, and that was my weakness in the game.
Reem, Lauren liked this

Aurora

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Posts
By Michelle
Custom Posts
Aurora wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:19:31 pm
Reem wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 8:45:50 pm

Michelle, I think this questions may have been missed, but I am curious^
Thanks Reem! I take too long answering, and fall behind. Hey, just like in almost every single challenge! Before the swap, I did not manipulate the trio, and was 100% on board with them until the end. I had complained about you quite a lot to them pre-swap, so it was easy, even after you and I became allies, to keep up that charade with Lauren. She was right in every statement she made about you, so like I said before, I didn't even have to lie when I talked about how dangerous you were. I think she believed, based off what I was telling her, that I would be more than happy to flip on you when the time came. Once the merge happened, I was really anxious about how Aurora would receive me, because I had been playing up that the vote against you had been her fault. But she was so welcoming and just as wonderful to me as always, and I was able to pick up right where we had left off. We had already had a final two deal pre-swap, so it wasn't hard to just continue on with that deal. I was very vulnerable with her, and it was honest vulnerability, not fake. But because I feel closer to people when they are vulnerable with me, I was more open to being vulnerable with her. I am almost positive that Aurora did the same thing to me, using honest vulnerability as a way to secure loyalty and trust.

After Aurora left, I knew that Lauren would never trust me the way she had, and this was proven to me after the Susie vote. I had not seen that coming at all, and knew that I had to do a better job of keeping open lines of communication with Lauren. Since I knew we could never go back to the way it was before, I didn't try to. I didn't want to insult her intelligence like that, by pretending that we hadn't flipped on each other, and that I hadn't been the first one to break our trust. Instead I made a pact with her that we would tell each other if we heard the other's name come up. She would vote her way and I would vote mine, but if either of us her the other's name, we would let them know. This pact required less trust than an alliance or final two deal, so I think it was perfect for our relationship at the time.
I got a lot of hate as a disloyal person when I got voted out, but the truth is I was loyal to you until the end. That didn't work out for me, but I appreciate that you recognized that we had a legitimate connection. I never saw that changing after the swap, and that was my weakness in the game.
It may have been a weakness for you in the game Aurora, but it is an absolute strength for you in real life, and the reason I like you so much.
Aurora, Jordan liked this

Michelle

• Alumni
By Gillian
Custom Posts
my final thoughts are i did love most of u! I had no ill will towards anyone! I do believe i proved i played my own game despite others trying to claim i was their goat! I was my own person and did my own thing did i vote with the majority most of the time? Yes Did i have a flashy game no! I said i came into this not wanting to be a target! I was not usually a target but i was the bigger target of the F3 as i had more votes against me than them! I came here to have fun and for the most part I did! I formed some connections that i thought were genuine ( still not to sure) and overcame a lot! I am sorry to whoever didnt like my use of exclamtions or question marks! maybe had someone said this earlier i would not have used so many but if u look at my confessional i use them alot! it just me and like my emoji usage i just to use more than 1! I was never yelling or tryig to be abbrassive or anything else. I am just me! I will say thank u to all for your time.

Granny Gilly out :heart:
Reem, Matty, Aurora and 2 others liked this

Gillian

• Alumni
By Aurora
Posts Custom
Michelle wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:24:16 pm
Aurora wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:19:31 pm
It may have been a weakness for you in the game Aurora, but it is an absolute strength for you in real life, and the reason I like you so much.
Aw, shucks. You know just how to make a girl blush...

Good luck everyone!
Susie, Charlie, Reem liked this

Aurora

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts Custom
By Reem
Posts Custom
Gillian wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:25:42 pm my final thoughts are i did love most of u! I had no ill will towards anyone! I do believe i proved i played my own game despite others trying to claim i was their goat! I was my own person and did my own thing did i vote with the majority most of the time? Yes Did i have a flashy game no! I said i came into this not wanting to be a target! I was not usually a target but i was the bigger target of the F3 as i had more votes against me than them! I came here to have fun and for the most part I did! I formed some connections that i thought were genuine ( still not to sure) and overcame a lot! I am sorry to whoever didnt like my use of exclamtions or question marks! maybe had someone said this earlier i would not have used so many but if u look at my confessional i use them alot! it just me and like my emoji usage i just to use more than 1! I was never yelling or tryig to be abbrassive or anything else. I am just me! I will say thank u to all for your time.

Granny Gilly out :heart:
Gillian, I do love you immensely as a person! I love a lot of this cast actually, and I do hope we can rekindle some love after this is over. Everything I did is game purposes. Even when I play monopoly with my husband, the absolute love of my life, I play dirty. It's all game. LOVE YOU, G!
Aurora, Susie, Charlie and 1 others liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Susie
Posts Custom
I just want to say congratulations to all three of you for making it this far. For two of you, this will be as far as it goes and you can be very proud of that accomplishment. To the winner, enjoy every second, consider work as a strategic consultant and enjoy your rehab period of not being in game mode 24/7.
Reem, Charlie, Aurora and 1 others liked this

Susie

• Alumni
By Charlie
Posts Custom
I have learned so much in this weekend of final tribal and I feel like I can see my game more clearly.

Chaaaarliieee ran in the shadows and avoided a target for most of the game. I think I did it very well. Spreading misinformation, feeding people the side of Charlie that would make them feel most safe, crediting my own deviousness and lies to others, downplaying my challenge abilities, and alligning with enough to people to always have emergency plans and be able to play the middle. This wasn't a bold game, it was a subtle one, but if I had come out with a bold game I wouldn't have made it far enough to play a strong game in the end. There were mistakes in my game but there were even more triumphs. Playing both sides better than anyone else, determining the tribal order in the end game, never having a vote cast against me, distracting people with my lies and watching them walk out the door, winning one third of all individual immunity challenges. And I want to be most insistent that I was never asleep in this game. My game grew and strengthened just like it is supposed to as I learned and gained confidence in my own abilities. My biggest moves weren't at the beginning of the merge and then nothing else to follow. They were consistently growing and resulted in me leading the way to the end of the game. I'm your Stranded all-rounder.

In the end I don't think I dominated my opponents that I brought here to the end, but I do think I beat them.

Whatever happens here this was fucking fun and I hope to down a drink (or seven) with each of you one day.
Reem, Aurora, Lauren and 2 others liked this

Charlie

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Thank you all for the experience. I needed this more than you all will know, and I hope you all understand that this was a game for me!

Good luck to the three finalists!
Charlie, Susie, Matty and 4 others liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Jeff Probst
Custom Custom Posts
Alright, guys, I want to thank you all for enduring the weekend-long final tribal council. I know it was stressful, emotional, and time-consuming so thank you for your commitment to finishing this out strong.

I would love to read the votes tonight, but you'll have to wait just a little while longer until tomorrow's reunion and reveal.

Jurors, you have until 7c/8e tomorrow to get your final votes in or change your votes. Remember you are casting your vote FOR the winner.

Final three, it's at this time that you should also vote in your confessionals for which of the other two finalists should win in the event of a tie.

Everyone, on behalf of my cohosts and all the alumni who spent time watching, thank you for a truly incredible season of Stranded. I have a feeling it will go down as one of our very best.

Good night and I can't wait until you get to find out everything tomorrow!
Matty, Reem, Aurora and 7 others liked this

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts