By Jeff Probst
Custom Custom Posts
Immunity Challenge #1 - Puzzling

Overview: For today's challenge, Four tribemates will each receive a number of puzzle pieces in their confessionals. They must repost those puzzle pieces in your tribe's forum. Once all 25 pieces have been posted correctly in individual posts, you will then begin assembling your 5x5 puzzle.

The first tribe to assemble their puzzle correctly as well as post all 25 individual pieces wins Immunity.

The loser will join me for Tribal Council tinght.

HINT: The quote button will be your friend in this challenge when dealing with image tags.

Required Number of Players Per-Tribe: 4+

Rules:
- You must use the ORIGINAL image links to put together the final puzzle.
- You should do this challenge in your Tribe Challenge forum.

We will allow some time for everyone to arrive, feel free to ask me questions now.

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts
By Jeff Probst
Custom Posts Custom
One more thing...

Devens and Aurora, as the two lowest-ranking tribe members that are here: You now have a decision to make. You can either stick with your tribe OR you can decide to switch tribes.

If you switch, you will be granted Immunity for the first council that you attend.

You have 10 minutes to answer this now.

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom
By Jeff Probst
Custom Posts Custom
Jacquie wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:03:58 pm How do we determine which tribemates do the puzzle? Also, is the puzzle on the same jigsaw system used previously, or is it the same image style that the pre game banner was in?
It will be the same as the individual square pieces that you must post in image tags (the hard one).

Jeff Probst

• Host
By Marcus
Custom
Jeff Probst wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:01:52 pm
Immunity Challenge #1 - Puzzling

Overview: For today's challenge, Four tribemates will each receive a number of puzzle pieces in their confessionals. They must repost those puzzle pieces in your tribe's forum. Once all 25 pieces have been posted correctly in individual posts, you will then begin assembling your 5x5 puzzle.

The first tribe to assemble their puzzle correctly as well as post all 25 individual pieces wins Immunity.

The loser will join me for Tribal Council tinght.

HINT: The quote button will be your friend in this challenge when dealing with image tags.

Required Number of Players Per-Tribe: 4+

Rules:
- You must use the ORIGINAL image links to put together the final puzzle.
- You should do this challenge in your Tribe Challenge forum.

We will allow some time for everyone to arrive, feel free to ask me questions now.
Everyone helps assemble the puzzle though right? The four we pick are just the ones responsible for reposting in the tribe forum?
Charlie liked this

Marcus

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom
By Devens
Posts Custom
Jeff Probst wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:05:03 pm One more thing...

Devens and Aurora, as the two lowest-ranking tribe members that are here: You now have a decision to make. You can either stick with your tribe OR you can decide to switch tribes.

If you switch, you will be granted Immunity for the first council that you attend.

You have 10 minutes to answer this now.
I have decided to....

Stay with my tribe. These guys are great and we're gonna win this!
Wardog, Randy, Marcus and 1 others liked this

Devens

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts Custom
By Jeff Probst
Custom Posts Custom
Perfect, all within the time limit :D Off to a good start.

Okay here's how this will work. When the challenge begins, I will post the puzzle pieces in the 4 tribe members' confessionals. They will then ONE BY ONE each in an individual post repost them in their tribe's puzzle threads.

I have started a new thread for you where you can compete on your tribe forum.

Once all 25 puzzle pieces have been posted, you can begin assembling the puzzle.

Reem and Marcus, please let me know when your tribes understand and are ready to begin. i will give you a start time after you have confirmed that you are ready.

Jeff Probst

• Host
By Marcus
Custom
Jeff Probst wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:18:25 pm Perfect, all within the time limit :D Off to a good start.

Okay here's how this will work. When the challenge begins, I will post the puzzle pieces in the 4 tribe members' confessionals. They will then ONE BY ONE each in an individual post repost them in their tribe's puzzle threads.

I have started a new thread for you where you can compete on your tribe forum.

Once all 25 puzzle pieces have been posted, you can begin assembling the puzzle.

Reem and Marcus, please let me know when your tribes understand and are ready to begin. i will give you a start time after you have confirmed that you are ready.
Ready Jeff!

Marcus

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom