By Danni Boatwright
Another wild night of Stranded! Another player out the door, new tribes, and 3 full days to get to know each other before your next move. As we head into the weekend, here are a few questions for you to think about:

1-Who are you most excited to see on your tribe? Who are you least excited to see?
2-Were you surprised by Michelle and Ace's tribe choices?
3-Whats your plan to survive on this tribe?

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Gillian
Posts Custom
Danni Boatwright wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:22:57 pm Another wild night of Stranded! Another player out the door, new tribes, and 3 full days to get to know each other before your next move. As we head into the weekend, here are a few questions for you to think about:

1-Who are you most excited to see on your tribe? Who are you least excited to see?
I am most excited about reem!! Also I think Michelle will have my back too now least excited ehh probs Lauren but I gotta get to know these guys!! I been wanting to work with them
2-Were you surprised by Michelle and Ace's tribe choices?
I can say the whole swap was a surprise!!!
3-Whats your plan to survive on this tribe?
Plan is to migrate towards the men!!! And keep reem close and hope to God Susie survives!!!!! :tea:

Gillian

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts Custom
By Gillian
Custom Posts
Jane wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:30:09 pm There is only one GILF they wanna bang and it's my desert snatch
Honey I ain't trying to bang any of these men, as I said I'm not having a showmance this time!! (With the cast) I reserve that for production!! :loveeyes: or if my boy Tim wants to have a showmance if be ok with that,!! :inlove:

Gillian

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Posts
By Gillian
Custom Posts

I think that's all but this is useful to see who's most active and I'm definately most active when it comes to posting!!! :tea:

Gillian

• Alumni
By Gillian
Custom Posts
Ok I gotta know is Matty abdi? I mean I know lots of people are from Canada but I also know Ziggy tried to recruit him for stranded so if it is indeed abdi I'll be over the moon! And there could be a showmance!! But since I don't know I gotta try to figure this out without prying to much

Gillian

• Alumni
By Danni Boatwright
Gillian wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:40:55 pm Ok I gotta know is Matty abdi? I mean I know lots of people are from Canada but I also know Ziggy tried to recruit him for stranded so if it is indeed abdi I'll be over the moon! And there could be a showmance!! But since I don't know I gotta try to figure this out without prying to much
Can't answer that, but nice try :) Remember that trying to get peoples outside identities is grounds for immediate removal from the game for both parties, even if you remain anonymous. Be careful!

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Gillian
Custom Posts
Danni Boatwright wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:37:33 pm
Gillian wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:40:55 pm Ok I gotta know is Matty abdi? I mean I know lots of people are from Canada but I also know Ziggy tried to recruit him for stranded so if it is indeed abdi I'll be over the moon! And there could be a showmance!! But since I don't know I gotta try to figure this out without prying to much
Can't answer that, but nice try :) Remember that trying to get peoples outside identities is grounds for immediate removal from the game for both parties, even if you remain anonymous. Be careful!
I'm not asking any info that is illegal I know the boundaries I'm gonna try to figure this out by mannerisms!! But if that is abdi I will scream!!!
We have a "relationship", not really it's a joke from a server we are in but If I knew 100% that was abdi I would not question one thing he said! That's how loyal I'd be to him!! :heart:

Gillian

• Alumni
By Gillian
Posts Custom
Morning Jaq!!! Sorry your gone!! But I knew you were leading the charge against me and after the first rankings I knew sum was up and found out about your other alliances and reem and I got even closer and although yes Aurora threw my name out it was u trying to push for it! And yes I have played 1 other time on this firum! I played isolated 4!! Not sure if u had played a bb game or not but I do love poody and most of the hosts!!! Hope u are t too mad and that u root for old granny to win!! :angel: :teary:

Gillian

• Alumni
By Gillian
Posts Custom

This is all very telling!!

So Victoria didn't post 1 thing in her confessional either!! Julie only posted 9 posts so that's telling!! And jaq posted a lot but her demise was her playing too hard too fast!!! :bomb:

Gillian

• Alumni
By Gillian
Posts Custom
Just wanna point out Robb created a damn monster! Now that I know how to post images properly!!! I feel like I'm flooding my confessional with them!!

Ok let's talk game shall we :loveeyes:
Ok reem and Lauren wanna throw this challenge and take out wardog.
Wardog and Ron want Marcus out
Ron says Marcus is close with Chris from the other tribe and that he needs to break that up! Well the girls have a plan to blindside wardog!! And hopefully take out a threat!
I do love war but I feel like he would chop me at the knees any time!! But if we lose we have a win win win, we have Marcus and charlie with us ladies and we get Matty whom I trust. while also protecting the ladies (mainly Susie) on the other tribe!!! This is gonna get wild folks so strap in!!!! And enjoy the ride!! :zany:

Gillian

• Alumni