10th Place - Voted Out 9-1 - 4th Juror
By Danni Boatwright
Another wild night of Stranded! Another player out the door, new tribes, and 3 full days to get to know each other before your next move. As we head into the weekend, here are a few questions for you to think about:

1-You're able to talk to everyone in the game this weekend! How do you plan on using this power?
2-Were you surprised by Michelle and Ace's tribe choices?
3-Whats your plan to survive on this tribe?

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Joaquin Souberbielle
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Hello Matty,

I hope this doesn't come off too harsh, because it's definitely harsh (but honest).

Your activity level is significantly lagging behind the rest of the cast. This is an issue because you do occasionally show up (so we can't pull you for just not showing up), but can have a significant detriment on the overall season. In the past we've seen the archetype of "show up for 30 mins a day" just get dragged to the end as a goat, which is boring for the hosts (we don't run this for charity, we want entertainment) and a disservice to the other players in the game, some of whom have been applying to Stranded for years.

I'm unsure what your circumstances are (IRL stuff coming up, underestimated the commitment, we've seen players try to play Stranded and another game at the same time...) but the hosts would like to discuss with you a plan for increasing your activity level going forward. Or, if that is not possible, other accommodations.

Please let us know ASAP. Thanks!
Matty liked this

Joaquin Souberbielle

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Matty
Posts Custom
Danni Boatwright wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:24:41 pm Another wild night of Stranded! Another player out the door, new tribes, and 3 full days to get to know each other before your next move. As we head into the weekend, here are a few questions for you to think about:

1-You're able to talk to everyone in the game this weekend! How do you plan on using this power?
I'll be getting as much information out of the females as possible in order to use it to my advantage.. i really do feel powerful right now. my game is just beginning.
2-Were you surprised by Michelle and Ace's tribe choices?
not really tbh, feels like they almost just randomized them or looked at rankings and based it off that.
3-Whats your plan to survive on this tribe?
form stronger bonds than ive had so far, i already feel very good with reem and crystal. fuck the men, they need to start going home. sick and tireds of their dry arse personalies

Matty

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts Custom
By Matty
Custom Posts
the last twenty four hours has really shifted my perspective. being able to talk to everyone has given me all the information i need to move forward in this game. from where i stand, wardog and aurora are the biggest threats to myself and as long as i have a voice i'll sway people towards voting them out. my plans on red have fallen into place perfectly. with ron acting a fool and trying to take out marcus, we have the perfect opportunity to get marcus on the girls side. am i an idiot for trusting people i only just met? i honestly dont think so. reem has already showed me all the loyalty i need. michelle and lauren arent stupid either, they know this is their best shot and unless an idol comes into play, wardog should be leaving if they see tribal council. my plan moving forward is to just keep cementing these relationships, the more i talk the closer we get and the more trust i earn. if i want to go far in this game, i have to find the perfect position on both tribes because its still up in the air on which ill join. as long as i have the women, i have my power. its really game on now.

Matty

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Posts
By Matty
Custom Posts
the longer im in between the two tribes, the more power i realize i have. i can tell people whats happening on the other tribe, and they can't do anything about it because their sole form of communication is through me. i'm trying to play this the best i can. im telling yellow about the marcus plan so assuming they win and wardog or ron goes home, theres no way to trace it back to me. a plan to overthrow wardog?? what? never heard about it. im trying my best to not go on a power trip, but im invincible right now.. if i dont play my hardest then i'm just wasting time.
Danni Boatwright liked this

Matty

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Posts