10th Place - Voted Out 9-1 - 4th Juror
By Sarah Jones
Congrats on making it through your first tribal council as a merged tribe! You’ve made it to the jury, take a moment to celebrate! icon_mml

1. Tonight was a wild tribal council, walk us through the decision for you and the events that took place before and during TC.
2. We’re at the point where anyone leaving will be on the jury, is there anyone here that you wish wouldn’t be on the jury? Why?
3. As we’re going forward, how do you intend to stay in this game through the next couple votes? Are you worried about your place in this game or do you feel secure?
4.Have fun with this last one. What do you wish you could say to your least favorite player left in this game?

Good luck!

Sarah Jones

By Matty
Custom Posts
Sarah Jones wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:47:21 pm Congrats on making it through your first tribal council as a merged tribe! You’ve made it to the jury, take a moment to celebrate! icon_mml

1. Tonight was a wild tribal council, walk us through the decision for you and the events that took place before and during TC.

So, I definitely had a big part in tonights tribal. I think my actions caused Aurora to divide the tribe in half, and I had to pick where I landed. When i first found out i was a target, i was pissed at Reem and was fine voting her out of the game.. but when i saw that the other option was Aurora? i had to rethink everything. Reem is like a mother to me out here lmao and i think compared to aurora it is far more likely she works with me. It was a decision to help my long game.

2. We’re at the point where anyone leaving will be on the jury, is there anyone here that you wish wouldn’t be on the jury? Why?

Devens for starters. He does not deserve to be here, and now he gets a free idol for being inactive? fuck outta here.

3. As we’re going forward, how do you intend to stay in this game through the next couple votes? Are you worried about your place in this game or do you feel secure?

I learned today that i can never feel secure. I trust randy and that might be it. I need to rebuild my game, because i feel pretty low right now. The one silver lining is theres now two clear sides, and as long as they hate eachother I can squeeze by.

4.Have fun with this last one. What do you wish you could say to your least favorite player left in this game?

Devens WAKE THE FUCK UP AND PLAY THE GAME

Good luck!
Ziggy Lichman, Reem liked this

Matty

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Posts
By Matty
Posts Custom
so everything worked how it was supposed to last night. my plan to exploit the crack in between reem and aurora went a lot smoother than expected, and one of my biggest threats was taken out of the game. a lot of the reason my name was coming up last tribal was because i was too connected and too much of a threat, to combat that i've been randomly throwing out confrontational statements to throw people off lmao. at tribal i made a pretty broad statement that people were walking on eggshells and they should speak up. that was totally up for interpretation. that could have been towards aurora, reem, susie, honestly fucking anybody and im sure everyone had different thoughts to who it could be. the important thing is people think i have a problem with someone, and that they arent that person. rigth now im working on making my relationship with reem even stronger, and i think its working considering she shared the clue. my trust with her will never be the same, but she is a power player and if she thinks im by her side that could help me stay out of trouble.
Reem liked this

Matty

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts Custom
By Matty
Custom Posts
coming into the merge i really wanted to work with susie, but the more time i spend around her the less i trust her. when randy came to me, susie was the one he heard my name from. even after confronting her, she made it clear that she was ready to vote me out. i deadass felt like corinne in gabon.. like really? stupid stupid move. her close tie with gillian/reem as well as randy AND the fact that she hasn't tried to salvage our relationship at all makes her my biggest target. the plan i've worked out with chris is to get everyone on board to blindside devens with his idol. me, chris, eric, lauren and possibly michelle throw our votes on susie and right before the chats lock i tell devens to play his idol. its a crazy plan, but so crazy that it might work. hopefully it all works out, but we still have a lot of time before tribal.

Matty

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Posts