By Jeff Probst
Posts Custom Custom
Here is where you can comment on the goings-on in the game. It's where we like to rip on the players in the game, talk about what happened you name it, and as always feel free to start threads on your favorites and other topics you want.

The jury is now! In my opinion, one of the most fun and cathartic parts of the game, where you can blow off steam, let go of all the anger you have piled up and sit back and watch other people mess up!

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom
By Aurora
Custom Posts
If I had to guess, I'd think they'd take out Lauren next.

But, I didn't know what was going on when I was IN the game, so I'm not sure how well guessing OUT of the game is going to go for me.

Aurora

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Posts
By Danni Boatwright
Aurora wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:40:31 pm If I had to guess, I'd think they'd take out Lauren next.

But, I didn't know what was going on when I was IN the game, so I'm not sure how well guessing OUT of the game is going to go for me.
lol well I guess we'll see. As a heads up, you will be allowed to comment using only emojis at tribal council. no using words or phrases, just smilies. I highly suggest exploring the full range of the emoji keyboard by clicking the little + sign next to the word smilies

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Aurora
Custom Posts
Danni Boatwright wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:44:25 pm
Aurora wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:40:31 pm If I had to guess, I'd think they'd take out Lauren next.

lol well I guess we'll see. As a heads up, you will be allowed to comment using only emojis at tribal council. no using words or phrases, just smilies. I highly suggest exploring the full range of the emoji keyboard by clicking the little + sign next to the word smilies
Haha okay, will do!

Aurora

• Alumni
By Devens
Posts Custom

Lauren is either playing both sides as a double agent or she's just solid with the guys. I only talked to her briefly this round and I think she was one of the votes to keep me but I'm still not entirely sure who was lying to me. Either way I feel like she's safe for a while.
Aurora liked this

Devens

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts Custom
By Aurora
Custom Posts
Devens wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:52:10 pm

Lauren is either playing both sides as a double agent or she's just solid with the guys. I only talked to her briefly this round and I think she was one of the votes to keep me but I'm still not entirely sure who was lying to me. Either way I feel like she's safe for a while.
Yeah, she was a good player. She had the connections with the guys, but unfortunately not on the night I was voted out. Thanks for voting for Reem though, I appreciate that. Sorry you’re here but it’s fun to watch on this side too! Can’t wait to see who goes next! :smile:

Aurora

• Alumni
By Susie
Custom Posts
Late entries!

1-any guesses on who is leaving tonight? My guess would have been Matty, as I believe I alluded to yesterday. The votes haven't added up in a while now and there were fewer players with questionable loyalties to point the finger at.

2-reminder that your only form of communication at tribal is emojis
- Was this for me? the thumbs up? I thought that was ok because one of the emojis is a thumbs up. Just asking, I'll stop if that's the problem. :thumbsup:

Susie

• Alumni
By Danni Boatwright
Susie wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:30:34 pm 2-reminder that your only form of communication at tribal is emojis [/b]- Was this for me? the thumbs up? I thought that was ok because one of the emojis is a thumbs up. Just asking, I'll stop if that's the problem. :thumbsup:
lol no you're fine. Just wanted to post a reminder because we had some new blood in there
Susie liked this

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Ziggy Lichman
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Hey guys! I think there have been enough boots in the game that you guy’s should probably have an idea of who’s playing well and who’s playing poorly. I wanted to ask y’all two simple questions. Of course this is subject to change as the season goes on, but i will ask your opinion on it at this very moment.
1) who is the person you want to win the most out of the 9 left
2) who is the person you least want to win out of the 9 left

Ziggy Lichman

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Aurora
Posts Custom
Jeff Probst wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:41:33 pm Ugh I hate these cuz it makes a groupthink situation going on in jury. Maybe answer those in your confessionals if you are so obliged.
Do they control for this at all in Survivor? Like are people quarantined?

Aurora

• Alumni
By Jeff Probst
Posts Custom Custom
Aurora wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:54:55 pm
Jeff Probst wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:41:33 pm Ugh I hate these cuz it makes a groupthink situation going on in jury. Maybe answer those in your confessionals if you are so obliged.
Uh I think a little bit, they arent allowed to talk about who they are voting for, but they probably do anyway, yolo

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom
By Devens
Custom Posts
I'm ver curious since I dont get to see them in my confessional anymore, is there any way we can see the episode names?
Matty liked this

Devens

• Alumni
By Aurora
Posts Custom
Jeff Probst wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:40:43 pm
Aurora wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:54:55 pm
Uh I think a little bit, they arent allowed to talk about who they are voting for, but they probably do anyway, yolo
When is final tribal?

Aurora

• Alumni
By Jeff Probst
Custom Custom Posts
So for final tribal we have a non-live segment that takes place over next weekend, where you will each post your speeches and questions and we give the final 3 the time to answer your questions since that part usually takes a long time with walls of text.

Then we have a 90 minute live Q+A between the final 3 and the jury, which is the time for everyone to fight about what they just said lol. Then we give yall 24 hours to get your final votes in before Monday, which is when we do the vote reveal, cast reveal and reunion.
Reem liked this

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts
By Aurora
Custom Posts
Jeff Probst wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 10:07:49 am So for final tribal we have a non-live segment that takes place over next weekend, where you will each post your speeches and questions and we give the final 3 the time to answer your questions since that part usually takes a long time with walls of text.

Then we have a 90 minute live Q+A between the final 3 and the jury, which is the time for everyone to fight about what they just said lol. Then we give yall 24 hours to get your final votes in before Monday, which is when we do the vote reveal, cast reveal and reunion.
Oh wow, haha that’s a lot. But it makes sense. Thanks Jeff

Aurora

• Alumni
By Nate
Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Devens wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:59:56 pm I'm ver curious since I dont get to see them in my confessional anymore, is there any way we can see the episode names?
Previous boot + first pun that comes to your head
Reem liked this

Nate

• Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Reem
Custom Posts
Aight, so it's my first tribal council as a jury member. Hope y'all are ready for this Eliza and Michaela to come out.

For clarification purposes, I am allowed to use only emojis, but can use ANY of the smilies and smilies+ in any facet from the forum menu?

Quoting or general replies are also in bounds, with emojis being the only response?
Susie liked this

Reem

• Alumni