By Matty
Posts Custom
Susie wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:05:34 pm
Matty wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:56:38 pm
Susie wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:55:49 pm Randy lied. We thought you were with us.
i thought i was too, but even reem said at tribal she wanted me out at the aurora vote.
Oh, I missed that, I was late to council. Hmm. That's gonna leave a mark.

Well, welcome to Ponderosa, it's slightly less crazy over here. Did you think it would be you tonight?
not until after immunity, everyone started to pretty much clue me in. i thought id have at least reem and gillian, but i guess not. i also feel the need to tell u i kindve orchestrated your vote off, so the fact i put that group together and then went against them was like, the death of me.

Matty

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts Custom
By Susie
Custom Posts
Matty wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:05:51 pm i wouldve hated me if i was a viewer lmao
What makes you say that? The playing both sides part? You had a surprising amount of company doing that.

Susie

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Posts
By Matty
Posts Custom
Susie wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:09:07 pm
Matty wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:05:51 pm i wouldve hated me if i was a viewer lmao
What makes you say that? The playing both sides part? You had a surprising amount of company doing that.
i was practically the reason both you and aurora, fan faves, went home. id be rooting for you as a viewer!! and i know a lot of people are playing both sides, especially charlie. but hes just blending in so well that i forget hes there, id say its more floating than being in the middle.

Matty

• Alumni
By Susie
Posts Custom
Yeah, Aurora clued me in on the reason for my demise. Let's just say I'm not super sad it's you here. I've realized that the happier I am to see someone in camp, the further those I hope win advance in the game. But all that aside, I don't hold it personally and you got further than I did, so clearly it was a better strategy. I'm sure you don't treat real people like this.

Susie

• Alumni
By Matty
Posts Custom
Susie wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:16:01 pm Yeah, Aurora clued me in on the reason for my demise. Let's just say I'm not super sad it's you here. I've realized that the happier I am to see someone in camp, the further those I hope win advance in the game. But all that aside, I don't hold it personally and you got further than I did, so clearly it was a better strategy. I'm sure you don't treat real people like this.
i think the hosts saw how emotional it was for me to be playing both sides and lying to people, i honestly liked everyone.. except for ron lol. the reason i voted for devens bc i didnt want to hurt reem or gillian or even michelle again, i wanted to be loyal to everyone but in this game i couldnt. i definitely dont treat people like that in real life, and i hope you know absolutely nothing was personal. :heart:
Susie liked this

Matty

• Alumni
By Susie
Custom Posts
Of course, it's a game, you're a player. Did you come in to the game thinking you'd play both sides, or was it just because of the swap limbo? And what, were you a non-player for the beginning and get brought back to life or something? I missed all that. Also, who do you think this vote, "im gonna be sick and yall are gonna hate me" was from?
Matty liked this

Susie

• Alumni
By Matty
Custom Posts
posting this so the future jurors can understand my point of view:
as soon as the swap happened, i felt close with pretty much every female in the game. i liked aurora, but reem who i felt closest to had been preaching about her bullying members of the tribe and how lauren was her and michelles lapdog. when we merged i thought it would be smooth sailing with the females, but randy told me i was the target which turns out was aurora and reems doing. i panicked and told aurora she was in trouble, not thinking she would believe me at all but she did and went on to get the target onto reem and herself. i kept reem in the end, because i felt bad about how i threw her under the bus.. at that point i thought she really was with me. after that, i was still friendly with everyone and trusted most of the tribe. however, i knew susie was after me or so i thought and i made a plan with randy, eric, chris, lauren and myself to blindside susie. devens joined in bc he was close with randy. i genuinely liked and wanted to work with reem, gillian, michelle, lauren, chris and randy. but they would not work with eachother, so i was stuck in between both groups. i didnt want to lie to reem and gillian after JUST regaining their trust so i voted devens bc i wasnt really close with him. that was my downfall. after tribal, all the devens voters said they would keep it a secret that i flipped but the pressure got to me and i told lauren. i was willing to make her my ride or die but i could tell she didnt believe me. my plan was for us to join the majority and take out randy/chris/eric who were clearly after me, and then once we got to seven team up with charlie and michelle to take out reem. obviously it didnt happen and im here. i get why i was voted out, but all it did was give eric, randy and chris a few more days. they are screwed and if they get to the end it will be because of idols and immunity. charlie is a huge floater, michelle has not done much game wise, ron is paranoid and disliked by many, gillian throws emotional fits and will continue to follow reem, lauren is playing decently and reem is just schooling everyone. if i could bet on a winner, its lauren. if nothing changes soon, its reem. genuinely loved playing this game and im excited to see more people the next few days.
Susie liked this

Matty

• Alumni
By Matty
Posts Custom
Susie wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:40:06 pm Of course, it's a game, you're a player. Did you come in to the game thinking you'd play both sides, or was it just because of the swap limbo? And what, were you a non-player for the beginning and get brought back to life or something? I missed all that. Also, who do you think this vote, "im gonna be sick and yall are gonna hate me" was from?
i had no idea, until the stupid swap limbo which kinda screwed me over bc i got really close to a lot of people. i was going to hurt people no matter what i did. and yeah the first few days on taraku, we kept winning and i wasnt sure how the game was going so i wasnt active as much. i think that vote was gillian, to my face she always said i was her number one and she came to me about everything. if someone was gonna be sick about the vote its her.
Susie liked this

Matty

• Alumni
By Matty
Custom Posts
i loved playing this game but i have to say im relieved the stress is over
Susie liked this

Matty

• Alumni
By Susie
Posts Custom
Matty wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:42:09 pm lauren is playing decently and reem is just schooling everyone. if i could bet on a winner, its lauren. if nothing changes soon, its reem.
Lauren is playing well, if she meant to play a sleeper game, she pulled it off beautifully. But she's at risk of her guys sticking together in a vote. Reem's got a super tight alliance and I enjoyed strategizing with her, if anyone can figure a way out of this it's her. She had a much better read on people than I did. I predict we'll see Randy in camp next, but he's a bit of a pariah, I'm guessing, so they may save him for a round. Whose the most likable guy to the guy guys atm?
Matty liked this

Susie

• Alumni
By Matty
Posts Custom
Susie wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:03:52 pm
Matty wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:42:09 pm lauren is playing decently and reem is just schooling everyone. if i could bet on a winner, its lauren. if nothing changes soon, its reem.
Lauren is playing well, if she meant to play a sleeper game, she pulled it off beautifully. But she's at risk of her guys sticking together in a vote. Reem's got a super tight alliance and I enjoyed strategizing with her, if anyone can figure a way out of this it's her. She had a much better read on people than I did. I predict we'll see Randy in camp next, but he's a bit of a pariah, I'm guessing, so they may save him for a round. Whose the most likable guy to the guy guys atm?
randy will go further than chris or eric. eric has 9 lives apparently, and reem sees chris as her biggest threat. when i brought up randys name, they all shot it down immediately and said he wasnt a threat. so much talk about wanting to split up the eric chris duo and it was all bullshit lol. i think reem made a bad move, i wouldve been loyal to her. chris eric and randy will be gunning for her. gillian charlie michelle and ron are threats to no one.

Matty

• Alumni
By Loveita
Custom Custom Custom Posts
Matty!!!!!

I couldn't be here earlier for your welcome, but man does it suck to see you on this side! Watching you play (and get egged on by Steph) was so entertaining! I knew it had to flame out at some point, but man did you liven up that TC!

Congrats on a game played hard and played well. Very diverse group of jurors so far.
Matty liked this

Loveita

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts
By Matty
Posts Custom
Loveita wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:14:02 am Matty!!!!!

I couldn't be here earlier for your welcome, but man does it suck to see you on this side! Watching you play (and get egged on by Steph) was so entertaining! I knew it had to flame out at some point, but man did you liven up that TC!

Congrats on a game played hard and played well. Very diverse group of jurors so far.
thank you!! wish we got to talk more, and where the fuck is steph after all

Matty

• Alumni
By Aurora
Posts Custom
Matty wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:42:09 pm posting this so the future jurors can understand my point of view:
as soon as the swap happened, i felt close with pretty much every female in the game. i liked aurora, but reem who i felt closest to had been preaching about her bullying members of the tribe and how lauren was her and michelles lapdog. when we merged i thought it would be smooth sailing with the females, but randy told me i was the target which turns out was aurora and reems doing. i panicked and told aurora she was in trouble, not thinking she would believe me at all but she did and went on to get the target onto reem and herself. i kept reem in the end, because i felt bad about how i threw her under the bus.. at that point i thought she really was with me. after that, i was still friendly with everyone and trusted most of the tribe. however, i knew susie was after me or so i thought and i made a plan with randy, eric, chris, lauren and myself to blindside susie. devens joined in bc he was close with randy. i genuinely liked and wanted to work with reem, gillian, michelle, lauren, chris and randy. but they would not work with eachother, so i was stuck in between both groups. i didnt want to lie to reem and gillian after JUST regaining their trust so i voted devens bc i wasnt really close with him. that was my downfall. after tribal, all the devens voters said they would keep it a secret that i flipped but the pressure got to me and i told lauren. i was willing to make her my ride or die but i could tell she didnt believe me. my plan was for us to join the majority and take out randy/chris/eric who were clearly after me, and then once we got to seven team up with charlie and michelle to take out reem. obviously it didnt happen and im here. i get why i was voted out, but all it did was give eric, randy and chris a few more days. they are screwed and if they get to the end it will be because of idols and immunity. charlie is a huge floater, michelle has not done much game wise, ron is paranoid and disliked by many, gillian throws emotional fits and will continue to follow reem, lauren is playing decently and reem is just schooling everyone. if i could bet on a winner, its lauren. if nothing changes soon, its reem. genuinely loved playing this game and im excited to see more people the next few days.
Honest question... how was I bullying members of the tribe?

Aurora

• Alumni
By Matty
Custom Posts
Aurora wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:37:50 pm
Matty wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:42:09 pm posting this so the future jurors can understand my point of view:
youll have to ask reem. she made it sound like you were terrorizing her susie and gill. wish you couldve gotten to me first, i think youre a whole lot more loyal and honest than she ever was.

Matty

• Alumni
By Aurora
Custom Posts
Matty wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:38:59 pm
Aurora wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:37:50 pm
youll have to ask reem. she made it sound like you were terrorizing her susie and gill. wish you couldve gotten to me first, i think youre a whole lot more loyal and honest than she ever was.
Accurate.
Matty, Chris liked this

Aurora

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Matty wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:56:05 pm
Susie wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:54:35 pm What did Reem do to you?
she played me for a fool. i thought of her as a mother and she was ready to slit my throat the first chance she could. back at the merge vote, if my name didnt come i wouldve been women strong till the end. we all fucked up.
I had to come back this because it makes me chuckle lol I'm 28, I think I'm a bit young to be your mom...maybe more a cool AF aunt :crine:
Matty liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Matty
Posts Custom
Reem wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:58:20 pm
Susie wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:54:35 pm What did Reem do to you?
she played me for a fool. i thought of her as a mother and she was ready to slit my throat the first chance she could. back at the merge vote, if my name didnt come i wouldve been women strong till the end. we all fucked up.
I had to come back this because it makes me chuckle lol I'm 28, I think I'm a bit young to be your mom...maybe more a cool AF aunt :crine:
WHATTT 28? I thought you were closer to 40.. this is hitting real different
Reem liked this

Matty

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Matty wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:01:24 pm
Reem wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:58:20 pm

WHATTT 28? I thought you were closer to 40.. this is hitting real different
Omfg 40? LMFAO nah, I turn 29 in June :crazy: had my kid at 19. I'll still be the cool aunt hahahaha
Matty liked this

Reem

• Alumni