By Reem
Custom Posts
Aurora wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 5:06:35 pm Love you too! Oh shoot, am I exhausting someone?
For what it's worth, Aurora, I wanted to work with you. Matty destroyed that, very well I have to add. I thought you genuinely hated me, and I heard you brought my name up like a few hours after we merged. Susie suggested I share the Jac logs with you after I cried to her about you hating me still lol

Reem

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Posts
By Matty
Custom Posts
Aurora wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 5:09:24 pm
Reem wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:37:09 pm
Matty wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:31:15 pm

I feel like my words at my final tribal are coming to fruition. Any girl that worked with Eric, Randy or Chris made a terrible mistake. Wish we could've worked things out because I honestly liked you, Gillian and Michell more than pretty much the rest of the tribe.. I really want Randy to leave he just pisses me off lmao, hopefully the girls idols can be put to good use.
Man, you have no idea how much I'm kicking myself for your and Aurora's vote out (which you orchestrated to perfection, kudos, but damn I thought she just hated me). One of my last confessionals said you and Chris were the only 2 I wasn't sure I could beat. We would have put up a fight at F6 had we still been in there. I just honestly don't get why no one wanted to knock out Chris, like I think Eric is dragging him. But he's gotta be doing something right if people want to keep him around...I just didn't see it.

Randy is completely useless, like he couldn't even lie properly. Like...I'm 99% sure when we merged he had to have been told things about me, probably warnings if I was a betting person, and then he's gonna try to pathetically lie to me? Bitch, I see you. Stop letting your age show and get some life experience. He will not win.
Chris used personal info to make me believe him and think he was loyal to me. I thought I had him, 95%. When we voted Ace out, he crawled at my feet promising final 2.
i dont think he had any part in you leaving. randy was also devastated by you leaving, he talked as if you were his number one.

Matty

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Matty wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 5:02:44 pm
randy having an idol.. not a timeline id like to live in. hopefully that idol is still back at taraku, undiscovered.
the idol is DEFINITELY found, just no idea who has it.

Reem

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Matty wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:31:15 pm
Chris used personal info to make me believe him and think he was loyal to me. I thought I had him, 95%. When we voted Ace out, he crawled at my feet promising final 2.
I wonder if he's done that with everyone else too. I don't know though, people talk a lot. It was just so weird to me that no one would bring his damn name up.

Reem

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts Custom
By Reem
Custom Posts
Matty wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 5:10:21 pm
i dont think he had any part in you leaving. randy was also devastated by you leaving, he talked as if you were his number one.
Can confirm Chris voted for me that round. the votes were:
Me, Susie, Michelle x2, Matty, Gillian, Charlie, and Ron.

Reem

• Alumni
By Aurora
Posts Custom
Reem wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 5:10:10 pm
Aurora wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 5:06:35 pm Love you too! Oh shoot, am I exhausting someone?
For what it's worth, Aurora, I wanted to work with you. Matty destroyed that, very well I have to add. I thought you genuinely hated me, and I heard you brought my name up like a few hours after we merged. Susie suggested I share the Jac logs with you after I cried to her about you hating me still lol
I believed you and I thought the Jac logs were legit. Matty was brilliant, and it was my fault for letting Lauren run with t so freely. I should have asked more questions. But you stopped talking to me and I talked to someone else who just said not to worry about it. I found so little to trust. I think my biggest mistake was not going to you directly. Because I think we had a good relationship and I trusted you.
Reem liked this

Aurora

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Aurora wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 5:22:03 pm
I believed you and I thought the Jac logs were legit. Matty was brilliant, and it was my fault for letting Lauren run with t so freely. I should have asked more questions. But you stopped talking to me and I talked to someone else who just said not to worry about it. I found so little to trust. I think my biggest mistake was not going to you directly. Because I think we had a good relationship and I trusted you.
The logs were legit. I copied the whole damn thing, deleted unimportant shit, pasted. That was 100% susie's idea. she basically told me if that doesn't change your mind nothing will. Then after the challenge you stopped talking to me, and I heard you were gunning for me so I was like "Aight, bet...play with fire then."

Went into self-preservation mode, but even after that I was STILL WANTING CHRIS. we switched it to Eric until some other crap happened so we switched to you. I should have messaged you too, but I literally just had it in my head that this was the second time ya'll were targeting me and clearly there was nothing I could do to fix it :sob: I was wrong. The only thing I can hope for is at some point we get to play together again. #MyBackHurts

Reem

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Aurora wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 5:23:45 pm Out of the game, I think we would be good friends. FWIW
Fucking right! I've got all the pics saved I promised you! I want to follow your law school progression <3

ALSO didn't get to ask, but did you turn in your paper?

Reem

• Alumni
By Aurora
Custom Posts
[/quote]

The logs were legit. I copied the whole damn thing, deleted unimportant shit, pasted. That was 100% susie's idea. she basically told me if that doesn't change your mind nothing will. Then after the challenge you stopped talking to me, and I heard you were gunning for me so I was like "Aight, bet...play with fire then."

Went into self-preservation mode, but even after that I was STILL WANTING CHRIS. we switched it to Eric until some other crap happened so we switched to you. I should have messaged you too, but I literally just had it in my head that this was the second time ya'll were targeting me and clearly there was nothing I could do to fix it :sob: I was wrong. The only thing I can hope for is at some point we get to play together again. #MyBackHurts
[/quote]

No no! That's what I'm saying. I think you gave me every chance and my gut fooled me. Jeff and the other hosts asked what is the hardest part of the game. I said its because I can't see anyone. I can't to see someone's eyes or body language. It was my fault that I didn't talk to you directly. I genuinely think that was my fatal flaw. So no hard feelings. You did exactly what you should have done.
Reem liked this

Aurora

• Alumni
By Aurora
Posts Custom
Reem wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 5:27:12 pm
Aurora wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 5:23:45 pm Out of the game, I think we would be good friends. FWIW
Fucking right! I've got all the pics saved I promised you! I want to follow your law school progression <3

Haha yes I did. Thank you for thinking of that. I hope your DDR is improving every day :)
Reem liked this

Aurora

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Aurora wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 5:28:34 pm
No no! That's what I'm saying. I think you gave me every chance and my gut fooled me. Jeff and the other hosts asked what is the hardest part of the game. I said its because I can't see anyone. I can't to see someone's eyes or body language. It was my fault that I didn't talk to you directly. I genuinely think that was my fatal flaw. So no hard feelings. You did exactly what you should have done.
[/quote]

Lol I feel you. I'm THE SAME WAY. My job requires me to "anticipate needs." I can't do that very well through text, although I guess I did a little better than I was expecting to. I need to see people...I also have a killer smile :grin:
Aurora liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Aurora
Custom Posts
Reem wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 5:30:41 pm
Lol I feel you. I'm THE SAME WAY. My job requires me to "anticipate needs." I can't do that very well through text, although I guess I did a little better than I was expecting to. I need to see people...I also have a killer smile :grin:
[/quote]

Killer smile? haha, we are practically twins
Reem liked this

Aurora

• Alumni
By Susie
Posts Custom
Reem wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 5:25:59 pm
Aurora wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 5:22:03 pm

Just to add, Reem had exceptionally good intel that you were gunning for her way before we finally decided we had to go for you A; I was still holding out hope you'd stick with us and I put off voting off who I had hoped was an ally as long as I could.
Reem liked this

Susie

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Aurora wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 5:30:01 pm
Reem wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 5:27:12 pm

Haha yes I did. Thank you for thinking of that. I hope your DDR is improving every day :)
Well, I sold my 9 panel PDP pad and bought a PIU machine (5 panel). I plan to convert one of the pads to 9 so I can continue my ITG/DDR training, but I currently only have the 5 panel set up. I'm not as good at that as I am my 4 panel lol But I'm improving every day! I'm up to 16/17 difficulty on that. When I sold my last pad I was up to ITG stamina 14s, DDR 16/17s (on a 20 scale). PIU though...damn, it makes me twist and shit lol It fucked up my stamina form, my body just did not want to twist LOL but I'm improving!

Did you get the grade back for your paper?
Aurora liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Susie wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 5:33:30 pm Just to add, Reem had exceptionally good intel that you were gunning for her way before we finally decided we had to go for you A; I was still holding out hope you'd stick with us and I put off voting off who I had hoped was an ally as long as I could.
This is a fact^ I think this was on day 1 of the merge. the next day I shared the logs if I recall correctly.
Susie liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Aurora wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 5:31:23 pm
Reem wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 5:30:41 pm
Killer smile? haha, we are practically twins
[/quote]

I saw your comment in a prior ponderosa LOL But my teeth are divine #Braces
Aurora liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Susie
Custom Posts
Reem wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 5:38:47 pm
Susie wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 5:33:30 pm Just to add, Reem had exceptionally good intel that you were gunning for her way before we finally decided we had to go for you A; I was still holding out hope you'd stick with us and I put off voting off who I had hoped was an ally as long as I could.
This is a fact^ I think this was on day 1 of the merge. the next day I shared the logs if I recall correctly.
I was referring to the Aurora/Reem vote where Aurora was voted out.

Susie

• Alumni
By Susie
Custom Posts
Susie wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 5:41:45 pm
Oh god, was that the first day after the merge? It's all coming back to me now...
Reem liked this

Susie

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Susie wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 5:41:45 pm
Oh yeah, that too. Matty admitted to me that he caught wind of his name being brought up (still don't know who), and caused the paranoia in Aurora. So she was gunning for me, but I think it was after Matty talked to her.
Aurora liked this

Reem

• Alumni