By Reem
Custom Posts
Susie wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:28:46 pm
Reem wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:21:06 pm
Susie wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:17:32 pm

I didn't realize Gillian had an idol and I could only see the tribal forum, so my thought was that I hoped Michelle played her idol for you, since she'd gotten immunity that tribal.
She and I both felt very confident G was gonna play hers for me, since she's basically always immune. I agreed with Michelle in not playing her idol. I made a mistake in the way I approached both of them before tribal for sure. Michelle almost played hers on me in one of the other tribals, and I'm glad she didn't.

So realistically I should have had 2 idols in my back pocket LMFAO but I wasn't pushy enough :dunno:
Ah man. I hope Michelle takes this and reps the MILFs, lol! I would also find it extremely amusing if Gillian brought home the victory, after providing a thorough synopsis at FTC of how she pulled it off exactly as planned.
Margaritas, lots of margaritas LMAO I want michelle to take it though. It's gonna be an uphill battle for sure.

On a related, slightly unrelated note, I want to see Lauren here and any of the guys, just so I can ask them why I was perceived as such a threat. They were targeting michelle before she won immunity "to weaken me" (LITERALLY what I was told, because ...I'm an all seeing God?! IDFK).
Susie liked this

Reem

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Posts
By Matty
Posts Custom
Susie wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:31:44 pm
Matty wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:30:06 pm

Ah man. I hope Michelle takes this and reps the MILFs, lol! I would also find it extremely amusing if Gillian brought home the victory, after providing a thorough synopsis at FTC of how she pulled it off exactly as planned.
ngl ive had the thought many times that gillian is this young, very intelligent person thats been playing a character to make herself the perfect person to take to the end lmao, id love to see it!!
Hahaha, me too! Of course, her actual age is irrelevant, but otherwise, totally agree. I think I mentioned in a confessional about that exact thing, lol.
oh absolutely i just added it in as like, shes been deceiving us about everything in her life kinda way. doubt itll happen, but its fun to think about
Reem, Susie liked this

Matty

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts Custom
By Reem
Custom Posts

ngl ive had the thought many times that gillian is this young, very intelligent person thats been playing a character to make herself the perfect person to take to the end lmao, id love to see it!!
Hahaha, me too! Of course, her actual age is irrelevant, but otherwise, totally agree. I think I mentioned in a confessional about that exact thing, lol.
I never said those things in confessionals about G LMAO I said some other things, a little less endearing to be honest. I felt like I babysitted her sometimes and it was a little exhausting. Not to mention I saved her. :broken:

Reem

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Matty wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:33:39 pm

oh absolutely i just added it in as like, shes been deceiving us about everything in her life kinda way. doubt itll happen, but its fun to think about
Man if it turns out to be true I'll probably shit myself LMAO :poo:
Matty, Susie liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Matty
Posts Custom
ugh this is making me miss the game.. if there's ever some sort of second chance season, assuming we all get brought back for being the entertainment this season, start fresh?
Gary Hogeboom, Susie, Reem liked this

Matty

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Matty wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:39:54 pm ugh this is making me miss the game.. if there's ever some sort of second chance season, assuming we all get brought back for being the entertainment this season, start fresh?
Start fresh? What kind of shit is that? Lol nah, we in a pregame alliance. :crown: :fire:
Matty liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Matty
Custom Posts
Reem wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:42:54 pm
Matty wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:39:54 pm ugh this is making me miss the game.. if there's ever some sort of second chance season, assuming we all get brought back for being the entertainment this season, start fresh?
Start fresh? What kind of shit is that? Lol nah, we in a pregame alliance. :crown: :fire:
thats what i wanted to say but didnt want to seem too forward :shifty: :shifty: we would really run that shit
Reem liked this

Matty

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Matty wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:44:39 pm
thats what i wanted to say but didnt want to seem too forward :shifty: :shifty: we would really run that shit
I mean...until we start going at each other towards the end HAHAHAHAHAHA we'll connect after this for sure. Can't pregame in a public forum LOL
Matty liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Matty
Custom Posts
Reem wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:46:57 pm

I mean...until we start going at each other towards the end HAHAHAHAHAHA we'll connect after this for sure. Can't pregame in a public forum LOL
yeah of course, cant start a poker alliance 2.0
Susie, Reem liked this

Matty

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Matty wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:48:19 pm
Reem wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:46:57 pm

yeah of course, cant start a poker alliance 2.0
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: "We played poker for 2 hours! The poker alliance doesn't exist!"
Susie, Matty liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Susie
Posts Custom
Reem wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:55:20 pm Yo, susie, Aurora, y'all in on this pregame alliance? LOL
Leave it to Reem to be working on alliances pre-game, lmao. And if I WAS in on it, it would have to be extra-super-secret this time, lol.
Reem liked this

Susie

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Susie wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:57:19 pm
Reem wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:55:20 pm Yo, susie, Aurora, y'all in on this pregame alliance? LOL
Leave it to Reem to be working on alliances pre-game, lmao. And if I WAS in on it, it would have to be extra-super-secret this time, lol.
I thought we did a pretty good job at not being a duo lol Hated that G got locked to me though, but you and I did fairly well I think at keeping it on the DL.

You know me too well though LOL You know what I'm about, but I will ALWAYS work with you. I was so furious when you were booted. You have no idea, and acting like it was whatever made me sick. It takes a lot for me to be loyal to someone and you fucking did it through a computer! :broken:

Reem

• Alumni
By Susie
Posts Custom
Reem wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 7:00:11 pm
I thought we did a pretty good job at not being a duo lol Hated that G got locked to me though, but you and I did fairly well I think at keeping it on the DL.

You know me too well though LOL You know what I'm about, but I will ALWAYS work with you. I was so furious when you were booted. You have no idea, and acting like it was whatever made me sick. It takes a lot for me to be loyal to someone and you fucking did it through a computer! :broken:
Aww, icon_console :heart: You're so sweet.

All I need now is to find a game that actually rewards loyalty. You know, other than the game of life, haha.
Reem liked this

Susie

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Susie wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 7:16:46 pm

All I need now is to find a game that actually rewards loyalty. You know, other than the game of life, haha.
Catan! I'll herd the sheep! WE'LL CREATE AN EMPIRE
Susie liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Susie
Custom Posts
Reem wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 7:18:10 pm
Susie wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 7:16:46 pm

Catan! I'll herd the sheep! WE'LL CREATE AN EMPIRE
I am so down for that!
Reem liked this

Susie

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Susie wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 7:25:03 pm I am so down for that!
BET! I'm so pumped to play all the games with you! My crotch goblin will probably want in on a few btw, but we don't negotiate with terrorists. He's not in our alliance. He told me straight up if we ever were both on survivor he'd vote me out first :sob:
Matty liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Susie
Custom Posts
Reem wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 7:26:51 pm
BET! I'm so pumped to play all the games with you! My crotch goblin will probably want in on a few btw, but we don't negotiate with terrorists. He's not in our alliance. He told me straight up if we ever were both on survivor he'd vote me out first :sob:
Oooh, he's going to Ciera you, is he? Haha. Sure, I'd live to play with Mike too! We need a third on Catan anyway!
Reem liked this

Susie

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Susie wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 7:33:16 pm
Reem wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 7:26:51 pm
Oooh, he's going to Ciera you, is he? Haha. Sure, I'd live to play with Mike too! We need a third on Catan anyway!
Not even Ciera me, he straight up said he wanted me out first boot! After everything I've done for that :poo:

I'm setting up my account now so I'll be ready to play after this is over! :D
Susie liked this

Reem

• Alumni