By Susie
Custom Posts
Matty wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:59:31 pm
Susie wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:58:54 pm
Matty wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:56:40 pm

proud of her!! strategically think its best for eric to leave, but for petty reasons id like it to be randy or ron.
Either way, it will be entertaining and we won't understand every third word.
yup and we'll enjoy every second of it!
I brought my Randy decoder ring over with me from Matua and I guess there's always Google Translate for Eric, should he decide to say anything.
Reem, Matty liked this

Susie

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Posts
By Reem
Posts Custom
Matty wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:00:32 pm hopefully its a little more entertaining than last tribal.. maybe i set the bar too high :laugh: :laugh:
LMAO There was no way I was gonna go out like that. You most certainly set the bar though!

However, I did almost pull out a fake idol. Kind of wish I had :crine:

Reem

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts Custom
By Reem
Custom Posts
Susie wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:01:03 pm
Matty wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:59:31 pm
Susie wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:58:54 pm

Either way, it will be entertaining and we won't understand every third word.
yup and we'll enjoy every second of it!
I brought my Randy decoder ring over with me from Matua and I guess there's always Google Translate for Eric, should he decide to say anything.
What's that? Little Timmy fell the in well?!

Reem

• Alumni
By Matty
Posts Custom
Reem wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:03:12 pm
Matty wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:00:32 pm hopefully its a little more entertaining than last tribal.. maybe i set the bar too high :laugh: :laugh:
LMAO There was no way I was gonna go out like that. You most certainly set the bar though!

honestly felt kinda embarrassed afterwards, but totally worth just getting everything out. and i mean, everything i said was definitely true, so hopefully it stuck with at least someone
Reem liked this

Matty

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Jeff Probst wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:03:34 pm
:this: :tea:
Don't mind us LMAO We're just talking shit
Matty liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Susie
Posts Custom

So you actually ended up making it? Haha. We'd have Bobbed the hell out of those idols on real Survivor.
Reem liked this

Susie

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Matty wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:04:30 pm

honestly felt kinda embarrassed afterwards, but totally worth just getting everything out. and i mean, everything i said was definitely true, so hopefully it stuck with at least someone
None of it was a lie, but you made that target on me even bigger (THANKS LOL) :target:

Reem

• Alumni
By Matty
Custom Posts
Reem wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:05:26 pm

None of it was a lie, but you made that target on me even bigger (THANKS LOL) :target:
LOL it was kinda my intention at the time, sorry about that :cool:
Reem liked this

Matty

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Susie wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:05:02 pm

So you actually ended up making it? Haha. We'd have Bobbed the hell out of those idols on real Survivor.
I did lol After Michelle sent me the picture of hers and I confirmed it was the same as yours I just photoshopped some of the bubbles out of it. I just really thought Gillian was gonna play her idol. I set her up for it and everything, it would have a good way to try to get of the "Reem is dragging you" persona *le sigh*
Susie liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Susie
Custom Posts
Reem wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:06:51 pm
Susie wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:05:02 pm

I did lol After Michelle sent me the picture of hers and I confirmed it was the same as yours I just photoshopped some of the bubbles out of it. I just really thought Gillian was gonna play her idol. I set her up for it and everything, it would have a good way to try to get of the "Reem is dragging you" persona *le sigh*
:teary:
Reem liked this

Susie

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Matty wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:06:13 pm

I think my favorite part was the "oh, anyone would be stupid to go to final 3 with reem lol" and "everything thinks you follow reems lead, please make some moves after i go"

I was like ...goddammit, Matty. :target: :gun: Well played though lol
Matty liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Matty
Custom Posts
Reem wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:09:50 pm
Matty wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:06:13 pm

I think my favorite part was the "oh, anyone would be stupid to go to final 3 with reem lol" and "everything thinks you follow reems lead, please make some moves after i go"

I was like ...goddammit, Matty. :target: :gun: Well played though lol
abi maria said it best.. fuck with me youre dead :dunno: . but i mean everyone voted for me so ill take pleasure in any person going home :grin:
Reem liked this

Matty

• Alumni
By Susie
Custom Posts
Reem wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:10:30 pm I think someone is getting idoled out...we shall see though.
Randy's too confident. That's a bad sign for him.
Reem, Matty liked this

Susie

• Alumni
By Matty
Custom Posts
idk if gillian is playing up that shes a goat to not be targeted, or if shes just really offended that she was called that

Matty

• Alumni
By Susie
Custom Posts
Matty wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:21:13 pm idk if gillian is playing up that shes a goat to not be targeted, or if shes just really offended that she was called that
I'm guessing its a little of column A, little of column B.

Susie

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Susie wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:20:24 pm
Reem wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:10:30 pm I think someone is getting idoled out...we shall see though.
Randy's too confident. That's a bad sign for him.
Oh 100% lol he's being dragged though. I'd have been okay sitting in the FTC with him, 'cause I know I may not be the most eloquent but I could talk over him for sure. That's his only saving grace in the game. Gillian would beat him in the finals.
Matty, Susie liked this

Reem

• Alumni