By Susie
Posts Custom
Reem wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:20:53 pm
Jeff Probst wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:19:55 pm :loveeyes: :inlove: :loveeyes:
Aight, aight, aight. I'm done with the sap. I got a reputation to maintain #DontTrustMe #ColdHeart LMAO
Yeah. Good luck with that.
Reem liked this

Susie

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts Custom
By Reem
Custom Posts
Susie wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:22:52 pm
Jeff Probst wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:19:55 pm :loveeyes: :inlove: :loveeyes:
Aight, aight, aight. I'm done with the sap. I got a reputation to maintain #DontTrustMe #ColdHeart LMAO
Dammit, Susie! Lol Why do you hate me so? :broken: Hahahahaha
Susie liked this

Reem

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Posts
By Susie
Posts Custom
Reem wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:24:18 pm

No hate. You'll see. icon_egypt :laugh:
Reem liked this

Susie

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Susie wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:28:05 pm
Reem wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:24:18 pm

No hate. You'll see. icon_egypt :laugh:
:crine: :crine: :crine:

Reem

• Alumni
By Susie
Posts Custom
Apropos of nothing, Gillian found an idol in the SMILIES??? How? She just clicked on a smilie and poof, IDOL?? What day was this?

Susie

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Susie wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:29:20 pm Apropos of nothing, Gillian found an idol in the SMILIES??? How? She just clicked on a smilie and poof, IDOL?? What day was this?
It was in this one: RE: DAY 21 - WEDNESDAY, 2/26 - IMMUNITY CHALLENGE & TRIBAL COUNCIL #11

Reem

• Alumni
By Susie
Posts Custom
Reem wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:32:09 pm
Susie wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:29:20 pm Apropos of nothing, Gillian found an idol in the SMILIES??? How? She just clicked on a smilie and poof, IDOL?? What day was this?
It was in this one: RE: DAY 21 - WEDNESDAY, 2/26 - IMMUNITY CHALLENGE & TRIBAL COUNCIL #11
Haha, wow. I thought she got a bit enthusiastic with the smilies there for a while.

Susie

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
From what she told me she clicked the plus icon and the idol was one of the extra smilies or something. I still don't 100% know that she has a real idol lol I asked her for the image, and she couldn't send it. Michelle and I joked about a superlative being "Who is most likely to play a stick as an idol"

It seems legit though and something Jeff would totally do

Reem

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Susie wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:33:56 pm
Haha, wow. I thought she got a bit enthusiastic with the smilies there for a while.
Yeah, she hid it really well! I gave her kudos for that :beer:
Susie liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Susie
Custom Posts
icon_argue
Reem wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:34:05 pm
From what she told me she clicked the plus icon and the idol was one of the extra smilies or something. I still don't 100% know that she has a real idol lol I asked her for the image, and she couldn't send it. Michelle and I joked about a superlative being "Who is most likely to play a stick as an idol"

icon_argue

Susie

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Susie wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:36:21 pm icon_argue
Reem wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:34:05 pm

icon_argue
There may be a stick played as a joke, cannot confirm nor deny that I discussed it with someone LOL Not gonna give any more details on that, because if it happens Imma lose my shit :poo:
Susie liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Aurora
Custom Posts
Susie wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:07:27 pm
Reem wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:49:45 pm
Aurora wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:40:42 pm

No, I was hurt at first, but I get it and I'm happy for her for making that kind of move. I am disappointed in myself for having faith that she was still with me after the swap. Told her some stuff I didn't tell anyone else. But that's entirely on me, not her.

And I think we did TALK. And I really enjoyed it. I think you are still the fun-loving, kind, genuine person I thought you were. It's so strange that I genuinely thought you were out for me. Well, yes and no. That's the game, so I don't think I'm entirely delusional for trying to protect myself. But you are legit, and I think everything I've learned from reading reinforces that.
I'll say this, I wasn't out for you but I would have been later in the game for sure. Also, michelle never told me anything personal from you for what it's worth. All I know personally about you is the stuff you shared with me, that I also never said to anyone (for obvs reasons).

I did lie to a lot of people and made alliances with a lot of people. That doesn't negate the connections I made though, and I do feel we had a genuine one. Had things gone differently on the first day of old Atlasova I think this entire game probably would have shifted.

However, I wouldn't trade the friendship I made with susie in the world. I don't know if I had gotten to know her if things had gone differently, and that was the most amazing thing that came from Old Atlasova for me.
OK, I must be done working for the day, as I can't pass up commenting on this one. I too, my friend, am so glad I met you and wouldn't change that for anything. You're brilliant and strong and a true survivor, if ever I've met one. I wasn't so open about my life story, perhaps not so brave to share it with the Stranded world, but I know I've gained a confidant with rock solid judgement and an amazing sense of humor and will probably end up spilling it all to you at some point.

And Aurora, I'd like to apologize for being so snippy with you. In the past few days, I've learned that it was hard for me to separate the sheer exhaustion I felt (trying and failing to persuade you to believe something I knew was true in order to save both our games) from what probably sounded like criticism of you and/or your game. You did really well and I know that you were just trying to play your best game. And all of our conversations were completely genuine, I really enjoyed getting to know you.
Thank you Susie. That means a lot to me. I'm glad we had genuine conversations because I enjoyed them as well. You did a great job and I'm glad to have played with you.
Reem, Susie liked this

Aurora

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Y'all, check out challenge beach! Looks like they'll have to figure out a password to unlock a "box," guessing whoever does it the fastest wins. I think all of us would have killed in this challenge!

Reem

• Alumni
By Matty
Custom Posts
Reem wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:52:34 pm Y'all, check out challenge beach! Looks like they'll have to figure out a password to unlock a "box," guessing whoever does it the fastest wins. I think all of us would have killed in this challenge!
i cant tell if i woulda done good or not because i never laid eyes on a real clue :sob:

Matty

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Matty wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:53:41 pm
Reem wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:52:34 pm Y'all, check out challenge beach! Looks like they'll have to figure out a password to unlock a "box," guessing whoever does it the fastest wins. I think all of us would have killed in this challenge!
i cant tell if i woulda done good or not because i never laid eyes on a real clue :sob:
I shared some real ones with you lol I shared my very first one, the second one jac shared with me (of course Susie had found that idol when I passed the clues along), and the 2 ron shared with me (which obviously was found too).

Reem

• Alumni
By Matty
Custom Posts
Reem wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:55:05 pm
I shared some real ones with you lol I shared my very first one, the second one jac shared with me (of course Susie had found that idol when I passed the clues along), and the 2 ron shared with me (which obviously was found too).
damn you really had all of them stocked up. im pretty sure they were all found before i saw the clues anyway

Matty

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Matty wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:56:14 pm
Reem wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:55:05 pm

damn you really had all of them stocked up. im pretty sure they were all found before i saw the clues anyway
Can confirm Atlasova's was found like a few hours after I got the second clue from Jac (susie, correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it was that night you found it - next day was when I shared the clue with Crystal at Jac's request I believe)

Reem

• Alumni
By Matty
Custom Posts
Reem wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:02:41 pmHere we go, guys!
u think we're allowed to try as well as long as we dont post anything?

Matty

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Matty wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:03:44 pm
Reem wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:02:41 pmHere we go, guys!
u think we're allowed to try as well as long as we dont post anything?
I'm going to lol Gonna post here I guess? We doing our own challenge? :devil:
Matty liked this

Reem

• Alumni