By Reem
Posts Custom
Lauren wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:05:42 pm
Reem wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:04:19 pm
Lauren wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:02:34 pm

Yeah I knew they would go for me first lol. Idk I guess it's a bit of perspective because I was playing with the other side so honestly I didn't see Michelle as being too much in control but that makes sense now. From where I stood Chris was playing the best game, probably followed by Michelle and everyone else didn't stand a chance in hell. I'm curious to see what everyone else had to say though, I'm still working through all the welcome to Ponderosa's.
I just want to go ahead and apologize for my welcome, 'cause ..... yooooooo..... twas rough......and long. #MyBad #DontTrustAHo
Hahaha I can't wait. I was dying over you all calling me a goat, also I probably deserved it haha
I really felt your game was super lowkey and was latching onto Aurora and Michelle. It wasn't until aurora looped me in that you were the one who gunned for me that I was like....aight then. Go Lauren. lol That's about the time I started posting the targets

Reem

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts Custom
By Reem
Posts Custom
Lauren wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:08:11 pm
Matty wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:06:42 pm

Hahaha I can't wait. I was dying over you all calling me a goat, also I probably deserved it haha
i thought you were number 3 most deserving after michelle and chris for what its worth :dunno:
Awww so sweet! :heart: You were up there too until Reem and I got pretty much the same message at the same time lol
Yo, still my favorite memory with you this whole game LMAO

Reem

• Alumni
By Matty
Posts Custom

i thought you were number 3 most deserving after michelle and chris for what its worth :dunno:
Awww so sweet! :heart: You were up there too until Reem and I got pretty much the same message at the same time lol
ahhh omg what message was that??

Matty

• Alumni
By Lauren
Custom Posts
Matty wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:10:01 pm

The really long ass pleady one. We were roasting you for so long :rofl:

Lauren

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Posts
By Matty
Custom Posts
Lauren wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:11:31 pm

i really dont remember sending anything like that to reem omg

Matty

• Alumni
By Susie
Custom Posts
AND i have a lot on susie because I fangirled over her and also talked about how she scared me lol I think i have like 1 or 2 on Michelle. Also have a ton on the clusterfuck that was my alliances HAHAHAHAHAHA I do have a few subsections on Gillian...but they're not endearing.
:loveeyes: :loveeyes:
[/quote]
Here's a good fangirling moment for you, Susie!

Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:50:57 pm
MY GIRL GOT THE IDOL! #GetItSusie

The answer was miyabe line, which I didn't freaking try, but I tried a different name. I'm super ecstatic for her and us! We're gonna destroy and no one is even thinking we're working together. Let's do some damage, baby!
[/quote]

Aww, that was one of my best nights in the game. So much fun finding that damned thing. I'm such an authority on the Kuril Islands now, haha.
Reem liked this

Susie

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts

Can confirm. It was almost word for word too. lol Matty, you're still my second favorite son though :heart: Only actual my actual kid lol
Matty, Lauren liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Reem wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:13:15 pm

Can confirm. It was almost word for word too. lol Matty, you're still my second favorite son though :heart: Only actual my actual kid lol
*After FFS

Reem

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Matty wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:12:28 pm

i really dont remember sending anything like that to reem omg
You did lol It was over susie's vote.

Reem

• Alumni
By Lauren
Posts Custom
Reem wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:09:03 pm
Reem wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:04:19 pm

I just want to go ahead and apologize for my welcome, 'cause ..... yooooooo..... twas rough......and long. #MyBad #DontTrustAHo
I really felt your game was super lowkey and was latching onto Aurora and Michelle. It wasn't until aurora looped me in that you were the one who gunned for me that I was like....aight then. Go Lauren. lol That's about the time I started posting the targets
Lol that's what I was trying to go for. I was working on making it seem like whoever I was working with was the bigger target. The strategy was to kinda stay quiet and come off like I didn't strategize too much but pop in and move the vote when I needed to. I went ham on that one and that's when I knew I messed up lol. And I mean technically it worked since those two were targeted first (ily Aurora I'm sorry) and I survived a little bit on the bottom lol It just wasn't a winning strategy.
Reem liked this

Lauren

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Susie wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:12:49 pm Aww, that was one of my best nights in the game. So much fun finding that damned thing. I'm such an authority on the Kuril Islands now, haha.
That was the BEST night in the game. I legit SCREAMED when you found it. I was not lying with my excitement. So many hours spent on that damn idol! Then, Michelle swoops in and just freaking finds hers with the first clue.
Susie liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Lauren wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:14:05 pm
Reem wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:09:03 pm

Lol that's what I was trying to go for. I was working on making it seem like whoever I was working with was the bigger target. The strategy was to kinda stay quiet and come off like I didn't strategize too much but pop in and move the vote when I needed to. I went ham on that one and that's when I knew I messed up lol. And I mean technically it worked since those two were targeted first (ily Aurora I'm sorry) and I survived a little bit on the bottom lol It just wasn't a winning strategy.
Well, we all played different strategies, and we all lost. Soooooooooooo...there's that. You lasted longer than I did!
Lauren liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Lauren
Custom Posts
Eric wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:12:42 am Welcome to Ponderosa Lauren, with you here i guess we will get a shitty winnner
Haha thanks Eric! I'm holding out hope that someone's going to have a killer FTC and blow us all away with their super under the radar hidden game lol

Lauren

• Alumni
By Lauren
Posts Custom
Eric wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:16:17 am Can you tell me what my episode title was?
Lol you were Episode 14: eRick Rolled. One of my favorites lol
Reem liked this

Lauren

• Alumni
By Lauren
Custom Posts
Oh also so I was re-reading my posts from yesterday and I feel like I didn't explain this really well and it didn't really justify my anger at Randy lol.

For the Eric vote I had made an agreement with Chris that if there was no way to save him I was going to vote with the girls to not completely blow up my game (sorry dude). That way at least after the vote there'd be some separation between us to hopefully make us less of a target. So this was up until like maybe 15 minutes before the vote I was pretty locked in on being a vote for Eric. So after immunity Randy messaged me asking if there was no choice but to vote Eric and I responded telling him that I really thought there was no way to save him and I needed to be on the right side of the numbers. So for all means and purposes HE KNEW that I was going to vote Eric. Then, I started getting messages about how the vote changed and the numbers were now going to be on Ron and that there'd be a tie if I voted Eric. The thing is, Randy was the one really pushing this and telling me it was too late, there were no other options, I had to vote Ron. And at this point I just wanted the least amount of people mad at me and I figured Ron already wasn't my biggest fan so I was like "alright I'll go Ron". Then come to find out Randy never intended on voting Ron and he went for Eric anyways. So I really don't know why he did that, everyone he could have talked to would have told him I was voting for Eric. Chris was never going to do that but I find it interesting that he chose to basically trick me into voting with the minority. If he hadn't done that he wasn't going to be a target but since he did multiple people caught him in lies. So not only did he blow up my game for no reason considering I was one of the few people still willing to work with him, he also blew up his own.
Reem, Matty liked this

Lauren

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Lauren wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:05:16 am Oh also so I was re-reading my posts from yesterday and I feel like I didn't explain this really well and it didn't really justify my anger at Randy lol.

For the Eric vote I had made an agreement with Chris that if there was no way to save him I was going to vote with the girls to not completely blow up my game (sorry dude). That way at least after the vote there'd be some separation between us to hopefully make us less of a target. So this was up until like maybe 15 minutes before the vote I was pretty locked in on being a vote for Eric. So after immunity Randy messaged me asking if there was no choice but to vote Eric and I responded telling him that I really thought there was no way to save him and I needed to be on the right side of the numbers. So for all means and purposes HE KNEW that I was going to vote Eric. Then, I started getting messages about how the vote changed and the numbers were now going to be on Ron and that there'd be a tie if I voted Eric. The thing is, Randy was the one really pushing this and telling me it was too late, there were no other options, I had to vote Ron. And at this point I just wanted the least amount of people mad at me and I figured Ron already wasn't my biggest fan so I was like "alright I'll go Ron". Then come to find out Randy never intended on voting Ron and he went for Eric anyways. So I really don't know why he did that, everyone he could have talked to would have told him I was voting for Eric. Chris was never going to do that but I find it interesting that he chose to basically trick me into voting with the minority. If he hadn't done that he wasn't going to be a target but since he did multiple people caught him in lies. So not only did he blow up my game for no reason considering I was one of the few people still willing to work with him, he also blew up his own.
This makes complete sense. I actually have like no anger against Randy, but his gameplay is not one I respect. Don't come into a survivor game and play stupid. I will never forget how he just played right into my hands. He's no threat, and he won't win if it makes you feel better.
Lauren liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Lauren
Custom Posts
Reem wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:10:36 am
Lauren wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:05:16 am Oh also so I was re-reading my posts from yesterday and I feel like I didn't explain this really well and it didn't really justify my anger at Randy lol.

This makes complete sense. I actually have like no anger against Randy, but his gameplay is not one I respect. Don't come into a survivor game and play stupid. I will never forget how he just played right into my hands. He's no threat, and he won't win if it makes you feel better.
Lol I'm sure he won't win either, it was just kinda frustrating. Like if you're gonna screw me over you the least you could do is make sure you'd actually do well lol

Lauren

• Alumni
By Eric
Posts Custom
Lauren wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:30:48 am
Eric wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:16:17 am Can you tell me what my episode title was?
Lol you were Episode 14: eRick Rolled. One of my favorites lol
I love it :loveeyes: :loveeyes:
Lauren liked this

Eric

• Alumni