By Reem
Custom Posts
Lauren wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:23:31 pm
Reem wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:10:36 am
Lauren wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:05:16 am Oh also so I was re-reading my posts from yesterday and I feel like I didn't explain this really well and it didn't really justify my anger at Randy lol.

For the Eric vote I had made an agreement with Chris that if there was no way to save him I was going to vote with the girls to not completely blow up my game (sorry dude). That way at least after the vote there'd be some separation between us to hopefully make us less of a target. So this was up until like maybe 15 minutes before the vote I was pretty locked in on being a vote for Eric. So after immunity Randy messaged me asking if there was no choice but to vote Eric and I responded telling him that I really thought there was no way to save him and I needed to be on the right side of the numbers. So for all means and purposes HE KNEW that I was going to vote Eric. Then, I started getting messages about how the vote changed and the numbers were now going to be on Ron and that there'd be a tie if I voted Eric. The thing is, Randy was the one really pushing this and telling me it was too late, there were no other options, I had to vote Ron. And at this point I just wanted the least amount of people mad at me and I figured Ron already wasn't my biggest fan so I was like "alright I'll go Ron". Then come to find out Randy never intended on voting Ron and he went for Eric anyways. So I really don't know why he did that, everyone he could have talked to would have told him I was voting for Eric. Chris was never going to do that but I find it interesting that he chose to basically trick me into voting with the minority. If he hadn't done that he wasn't going to be a target but since he did multiple people caught him in lies. So not only did he blow up my game for no reason considering I was one of the few people still willing to work with him, he also blew up his own.
This makes complete sense. I actually have like no anger against Randy, but his gameplay is not one I respect. Don't come into a survivor game and play stupid. I will never forget how he just played right into my hands. He's no threat, and he won't win if it makes you feel better.
Lol I'm sure he won't win either, it was just kinda frustrating. Like if you're gonna screw me over you the least you could do is make sure you'd actually do well lol
Omg say it louder for those in the back! :yas:
Lauren liked this

Reem

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Posts
By Aurora
Custom Posts
Reem wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:20:21 pm
Matty wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:19:47 pm
Reem wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:18:46 pm

Lol Yeah, me and Michelle tried to maintain our status of "not working together" for as long as possible, but the aurora vote sort of fucked that up.
i think the aurora vote fucked up a lot more than just that :hurt:
It did :sob: :sob: :sob:
Oh my goodness... now I have the weight of all your games on my shoulders.

Ironically, I don't think I really shit talked about anyone. I said "there was no love lost" with Eric. Called G "unpredictable." I think the worst I said about Reem was when I got voted out and said "You have a good soul but you're a liar." Who knew I should have said terrible things about everyone

Aurora

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Aurora wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:30:42 pm
Matty wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:19:47 pm

i think the aurora vote fucked up a lot more than just that :hurt:

Ironically, I don't think I really shit talked about anyone. I said "there was no love lost" with Eric. Called G "unpredictable." I think the worst I said about Reem was when I got voted out and said "You have a good soul but you're a liar." Who knew I should have said terrible things about everyone
Nah, the weight falls on Matty lol Everyone's games were just caught in the crosshairs of his paranoia causation.

And I knew that vote was yours! Called it lol I definitely lied in the game for sure though, so you weren't wrong! :laugh:

Reem

• Alumni
By Aurora
Posts Custom
Reem wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:36:11 pm

Nah, the weight falls on Matty lol Everyone's games were just caught in the crosshairs of his paranoia causation.

And I knew that vote was yours! Called it lol I definitely lied in the game for sure though, so you weren't wrong! :laugh:
Cause, you know, I liked you. Oh well. Randy tonight?

Aurora

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts Custom
By Reem
Custom Posts
Aurora wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:38:52 pm
Reem wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:36:11 pm

Cause, you know, I liked you. Oh well. Randy tonight?
You have no idea how many confessionals I have that talked about how you hated me :crine: :crine: Mistakes definitely were made by me.

I don't know if it'll be Randy. I think it's gonna end up being Chris, but who knows he may win the immunity challenge.

That's what I'm interested in seeing for sure is who wins the challenge. If Michelle or Gillian win they more than likely will play their idol on charlie. If Randy has an idol and wins he may play it for chris. Tonight's the last night the idols can be played so I expect them all to be pulled out in some way.

Reem

• Alumni