By Devens
Posts Custom
Reem wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:34:00 pm
Aurora wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:32:52 pm
Reem wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:29:40 pm Told ya'll. Goat uprising. I got some questions for lauren for sure. :crown:
Can't wait to see that.

The next evolution in the game is the goats banning together and the favorites are left out to dry.
I mean, I think the favorites are all here LMAO. It makes ponderosa lit af though. I'm enjoying this 1000%
Does that make me a favorite? :inlove:

Devens

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts Custom
By Reem
Posts Custom
Devens wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:38:02 pm
Reem wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:34:00 pm
Aurora wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:32:52 pm

Can't wait to see that.

The next evolution in the game is the goats banning together and the favorites are left out to dry.
I mean, I think the favorites are all here LMAO. It makes ponderosa lit af though. I'm enjoying this 1000%
Does that make me a favorite? :inlove:
LOL No.

Reem

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Eric wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:46:36 pm So anyone has a feeling it is Chris tonight who will join us ? :unabused: :unabused:
I think it will be, it'll be him or Randy. However, I think Randy will be tomorrow's, I think chris will be here tonight.
Matty liked this

Reem

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Posts
By Reem
Custom Posts
Eric wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:08:07 pm Well if Chris will be voted out i guess Michelle wins if she gets to the end
I'm rooting for her hard. She will have this if she can keep charlie and gillian on lock. If Chris shows up she'll be the only one who deserves to win in my opinion.

Reem

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Man, Gillian is gonna get disqualified if she keeps this up. I need her to stay in the game for Michelle's sake.

She's just been living on the edge with this. :cold:

Reem

• Alumni
By Matty
Posts Custom
Reem wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:42:37 pm Man, Gillian is gonna get disqualified if she keeps this up. I need her to stay in the game for Michelle's sake.

did something else happen??

Matty

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Matty wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:49:03 pm
Reem wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:42:37 pm Man, Gillian is gonna get disqualified if she keeps this up. I need her to stay in the game for Michelle's sake.

did something else happen??
A warning was just posted by Jeff in campfire about addressing the jury. :cold:
Matty liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Lauren
Posts Custom
Oh Gillian.

Also yeah if those idols are getting played tonight guarantee someone's getting idoled out and it's most likely Chris unless for some reason they decide to go for Randy.
Reem liked this

Lauren

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Lauren wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:01:41 pm Oh Gillian.

Also yeah if those idols are getting played tonight guarantee someone's getting idoled out and it's most likely Chris unless for some reason they decide to go for Randy.
Right. The general consensus though was that Randy or Ron had the Taraku idol if it existed still. So if that consensus stands Chris will go home. Charlie, Gillian, and Michelle will stick together for at least a tie. I guarantee at least 2 are being played tonight though + 1 stick LMAO.

I'm not sure if anyone expects Michelle or Gillian to have idols though, if they do that may change how the votes will go. I imagine though Randy, Ron, and Chris will try to vote Michelle and whoever Charlie's MILFS, I mean angels, votes for will go home.
Lauren liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Lauren
Custom Posts
Reem wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:07:01 pm

Right. The general consensus though was that Randy or Ron had the Taraku idol if it existed still. So if that consensus stands Chris will go home. Charlie, Gillian, and Michelle will stick together for at least a tie. I guarantee at least 2 are being played tonight though + 1 stick LMAO.

I'm not sure if anyone expects Michelle or Gillian to have idols though, if they do that may change how the votes will go. I imagine though Randy, Ron, and Chris will try to vote Michelle and whoever Charlie's MILFS, I mean angels, votes for will go home.
Who has a stick? :crine: And that's what I'm thinking too. Randy might have one, I feel like Ron would have got spooked and played it right now if he did. I don't know if they'd try to split votes because of the idols but there was a general consensus that there were at least 2 in play still so I guess it wouldn't be a total shock to me. I think the chance goes way down since Gilly and Michelle are definites with idols though as they'll vote together regardless most likely and probably at least Charlie will join them.

Lauren

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Lauren wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:30:20 pm

Who has a stick? :crine: And that's what I'm thinking too. Randy might have one, I feel like Ron would have got spooked and played it right now if he did. I don't know if they'd try to split votes because of the idols but there was a general consensus that there were at least 2 in play still so I guess it wouldn't be a total shock to me. I think the chance goes way down since Gilly and Michelle are definites with idols though as they'll vote together regardless most likely and probably at least Charlie will join them.
It's not so much who has a stick, but who created a stick and will play it for shits and giggles HAHAHAHAHA They were drawing a face on it the day I was voted out. They may not even play it, but I want them to just so I can trip out lol

But I agree, I think Ron would have played his awhile ago. So if Taraku's idol is still in play it is with Randy I'm sure.
Lauren liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Lauren
Custom Posts
Reem wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:34:08 pm
Lauren wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:30:20 pm

It's not so much who has a stick, but who created a stick and will play it for shits and giggles HAHAHAHAHA They were drawing a face on it the day I was voted out. They may not even play it, but I want them to just so I can trip out lol

But I agree, I think Ron would have played his awhile ago. So if Taraku's idol is still in play it is with Randy I'm sure.
Hahaha I love it, 10/10 :rofl:

Lauren

• Alumni
By Aurora
Posts Custom
Matty wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:24:25 pm idk why but i have a strong feeling chris is winning immunity tonight. im willing it into existence.
Chris blew so much smoke up my ass I should be on a BBQ menu somewhere
Matty, Susie liked this

Aurora

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Crossposting this to get out of Lauren's welcome thread:

That's what I'm interested in seeing for sure is who wins the challenge. If Michelle or Gillian win they more than likely will play their idol on charlie. If Randy has an idol and wins he may play it for chris. Tonight's the last night the idols can be played so I expect them all to be pulled out in some way.
Lauren, Aurora liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Aurora wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:43:45 pm
Matty wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:24:25 pm idk why but i have a strong feeling chris is winning immunity tonight. im willing it into existence.
Chris blew so much smoke up my ass I should be on a BBQ menu somewhere
At least he interacted with you lol all I know from the guys is he voted susie, because he apologized for it (FFS I was so tired of apologies from people. Own up to your game), and that he liked The Circle & Don't Fuck With Cats on Netflix.

Reem

• Alumni