By Reem
Custom Posts
Gillian wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:29:35 pm
Michelle wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:28:02 pm
Jeff Probst wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:22:20 pm Michelle, it's final 5, Charlie is immune, there are only so many other people to choose from. What's your pitch?
Look Jeff, I'm voting Chris tonight, and I am pretty sure he'll be voting me again. My pitch to anyone wanting to keep Chris is this: he has played a very loyal, respectful game, and people love him. After Lauren's comment about knowing where her vote will go, and knowing Chris's relationship with Eric, you know he has at least two votes. He's also much better at challenges than I am, so if your hope is that you'll be able to take him out later, you could very well never get that chance. I love Chris. Everyone loves Chris. That's the problem.
i love everyone!!!!!!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:
icon_hahano
Lauren liked this

Reem

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Posts
By Chris
Posts Custom
Jeff Probst wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:22:20 pm Michelle, it's final 5, Charlie is immune, there are only so many other people to choose from. What's your pitch?
Look Jeff, I'm voting Chris tonight, and I am pretty sure he'll be voting me again. My pitch to anyone wanting to keep Chris is this: he has played a very loyal, respectful game, and people love him. After Lauren's comment about knowing where her vote will go, and knowing Chris's relationship with Eric, you know he has at least two votes. He's also much better at challenges than I am, so if your hope is that you'll be able to take him out later, you could very well never get that chance. I love Chris. Everyone loves Chris. That's the problem.
Nothing but love from me girl, I take it as a compliment because right back at you! I think the same could be said about you and the people you voted with/are friends with on the jury. Your game has been clean and your impeccable social game with everyone is pretty astounding. The challenge comment, I do have to say I haven't won a single competition and you have won one, which was majority rules. That competition is normally telling with how close people are, relationship wise imo.

If you want someone you can beat in the next immunity challenge then I'm you boy.
Michelle liked this

Chris

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts Custom
By Reem
Posts Custom
Chris wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:33:17 pm
Nothing but love from me girl, I take it as a compliment because right back at you! I think the same could be said about you and the people you voted with/are friends with on the jury. Your game has been clean and your impeccable social game with everyone is pretty astounding. The challenge comment, I do have to say I haven't won a single competition and you have won one, which was majority rules. That competition is normally telling with how close people are, relationship wise imo.

If you want someone you can beat in the next immunity challenge then I'm you boy.
:crine: :crine: :crine: :crine: :crine: :crine:

Reem

• Alumni
By Randy
Custom Posts

icon_king icon_king

Randy

• Alumni
By Lauren
Posts Custom

:hearno:

Lauren

• Alumni
By Michelle
Custom Posts

I won a challenge, but have finished almost dead last in all the others. lol. But thank you, I appreciate it. See, this is future jury management, folks :clap:
Gillian liked this

Michelle

• Alumni