By Matty
Posts Custom
Randy wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:43:36 pm
Matty wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:39:48 pm
Chris wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:36:58 pm

I was 100% in on working with you until the end when this was happening, lmao. I meant what I said when I called you a little master manipulator. I think if you just wanted to vote Devens out that round everyone would've done it and you would've been in a great position. I didn't want to vote Ron that round, I just thought you did.
my biggest mistake was lying about that stupid vote ugh i regret it so much. i honestly wanted me u lauren randy to go far, but i also wanted to keep gillian in my pocket bc i thought shed do whatever i wanted really once we took out reem. i screwed it up
If you didnt lie AND said it was because you knew i was tight with him i would of most likley been the DUMBEST bitch and stuck with you guys
i knoww it makes me upset bc i kinda had the whole game in my hands up until then and i dropped it so quickly
Chris liked this

Matty

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts Custom
By Susie
Posts Custom
Randy wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:42:16 pm
Susie wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:39:20 pm
Randy wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:35:00 pm
What vote are we referring to?
The III/II/II vote for Ace. Who may have been holding an idol on his way out.
SO
Was trying to make sure you/aurora stayed safe, while making the guys think it was 5 strong. I was PRAYING for a split vote plan to be thrown out, and Eric said it. Once he did, Devens and i acted, and he did because of Chris's inactivity comment.No joke, thats what did it. We had the plan to flip with you guys, but Devens wanted to make sure we had maximum info so he had me vote Aurora while he voted Ace.
Well, I'm thrilled to learn that some of the things you said were the truth.

Susie

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Matty wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:36:07 pm
Reem wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:35:26 pm
Matty wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:34:42 pm

lmaoo if i did i didnt realize. but honestly i thought the only reason i was added was because i was getting suspicious and yall wanted to make me feel safe, i even talked about it in cf. i knew about the entire alliance from randy, so when i went to reem about a new 7 person group and she said "oh i didnt even realize!!" i knew i could no longer fully trust her
18 years, Matty. 18. :broken: lol
jeff voice SHE VOTED OUT HER SON!
Lauren, Susie, Matty liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Lauren wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:38:57 pm
Reem wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:36:07 pm
Chris wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:35:19 pm

HAHAHAA :crine:

I'm just going through the pages and reacting because I can't reply to it all. Dislikes with love dude
Nah, no hate from me! lol Keep going! There's a lot. I had to make the most of my time in this hell hole :thumbsup:
I just coincidentally got to the scene of Reem and Chris feuding. Think if I watch Ron's boot-out tomorrow during tribal he'll be our last jury member? :crine:
DO IT #PrayerCircle
Lauren liked this

Reem

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Posts
By Randy
Posts Custom
Susie wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:45:24 pm
Susie wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:39:20 pm

The III/II/II vote for Ace. Who may have been holding an idol on his way out.
SO
Was trying to make sure you/aurora stayed safe, while making the guys think it was 5 strong. I was PRAYING for a split vote plan to be thrown out, and Eric said it. Once he did, Devens and i acted, and he did because of Chris's inactivity comment.No joke, thats what did it. We had the plan to flip with you guys, but Devens wanted to make sure we had maximum info so he had me vote Aurora while he voted Ace.
I was paranoid about my age making me a target Susie. Hell if matty was telling me the truth about it he was ALSO lying slightly...i just went for something more bizzare.
Susie liked this

Randy

• Alumni
By Matty
Custom Posts
Randy wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:48:52 pm

SO
I was paranoid about my age making me a target Susie. Hell if matty was telling me the truth about it he was ALSO lying slightly...i just went for something more bizzare.
pretty sure im the youngest in the cast. im 18, in first year of university bc the school system is different in canada

Matty

• Alumni
By Randy
Custom Posts
Matty wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:52:32 pm
Randy wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:48:52 pm

pretty sure im the youngest in the cast. im 18, in first year of university bc the school system is different in canada
Yeah seems like the youngest, 19 here. Not in college yet tho because im a dummy who didnt go right into it, but got so much talk about it after i got #exposed with your vote out...so in a way thanks. It was reassuring.
Reem, Chris, Lauren and 1 others liked this

Randy

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Matty wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:45:12 pm
Matty wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:39:48 pm

my biggest mistake was lying about that stupid vote ugh i regret it so much. i honestly wanted me u lauren randy to go far, but i also wanted to keep gillian in my pocket bc i thought shed do whatever i wanted really once we took out reem. i screwed it up
If you didnt lie AND said it was because you knew i was tight with him i would of most likley been the DUMBEST bitch and stuck with you guys
i knoww it makes me upset bc i kinda had the whole game in my hands up until then and i dropped it so quickly
How do you think I feel? LOL I 100% believe if I told gillian to play her idol on me I would have been at least a vote or 2 later of a boot.
Matty liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Chris
Custom Posts
Alright, after reading through everything -

Reem, I'm glad I targeted you because you were clearly after me. Mad respect though because I was stunned when you finally left.

I realize everyone disliked Eric, but Eric was loyal as all hell. He was also the most delicious meat shield I have ever set my eyes on :woozy: which is why I needed him in the game. I didn't mind the duo stamp because I never saw him as a detriment to my game at all. I thought it helped honestly and I found it fun. :crazy:

I'm glad that you still trusted me Lauren because I was worried I was getting completely misted. But, you're the only person, bar Eric, that I voted identical to the entire game and I thought we did pretty well for ourselves out there in the merge. :grin: Can I be nosy and ask who your ideal Final 3 was? :yikes:

I hated that you sided with the NuTaraku and when everyone just decided to landslide the votes on you I guess no one seem to care. It IS satisfying to know that Reem and Gilly didn't care about your alliance as much as I did, but that's probably why I was just so sour and felt I was played. Still, killer game. I would've loved watching you and your boot episode, lmao.
Reem, Lauren liked this

Chris

• Alumni
By Chris
Posts Custom
Reem wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:55:34 pm

How do you think I feel? LOL I 100% believe if I told gillian to play her idol on me I would have been at least a vote or 2 later of a boot.
Gilly told me she was about to play her idol on you cos she knew it was you, but she missed the time. So, tbh I guess that's a move too

Chris

• Alumni
By Susie
Custom Posts
Chris wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:08:39 am

Gilly told me she was about to play her idol on you cos she knew it was you, but she missed the time. So, tbh I guess that's a move too
It will be interesting to see what her list consists of, that's for sure.
Reem liked this

Susie

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom

There's 1 move for her, and a bunch of negatives! lol

Reem

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Chris wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:07:43 am Alright, after reading through everything -

Reem, I'm glad I targeted you because you were clearly after me. Mad respect though because I was stunned when you finally left.

I realize everyone disliked Eric, but Eric was loyal as all hell. He was also the most delicious meat shield I have ever set my eyes on :woozy: which is why I needed him in the game. I didn't mind the duo stamp because I never saw him as a detriment to my game at all. I thought it helped honestly and I found it fun. :crazy:

I'm glad that you still trusted me Lauren because I was worried I was getting completely misted. But, you're the only person, bar Eric, that I voted identical to the entire game and I thought we did pretty well for ourselves out there in the merge. :grin: Can I be nosy and ask who your ideal Final 3 was? :yikes:

I hated that you sided with the NuTaraku and when everyone just decided to landslide the votes on you I guess no one seem to care. It IS satisfying to know that Reem and Gilly didn't care about your alliance as much as I did, but that's probably why I was just so sour and felt I was played. Still, killer game. I would've loved watching you and your boot episode, lmao.
You were the only one people didn't want to vote for lol You HAD to go. You and Matty were the only ones I wasn't sure I could beat in FTC. I knew if people didn't want to vote you something was up, I just couldn't see it. :dunno:
Matty, Chris liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Susie wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:10:20 am

It will be interesting to see what her list consists of, that's for sure.
SAME

Reem

• Alumni
By Lauren
Posts Custom
Chris wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:07:43 am Alright, after reading through everything -

Lol I thought you were running a long-con on me too until like the Devens vote lol. I think we did pretty decent too :smile: Ummm, my final three was me, you, and undetermined goat. I figured people were gunning for Eric way too hard for too long for him to make it to the end or he would have been in there. So for the third spot it was a toss-up between Ron and Charlie (not G, I wouldn't be able to take it). I still think we would have given each other a run for our money lol
Chris liked this

Lauren

• Alumni
By Chris
Posts Custom
Lauren wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:13:17 am

Lol I thought you were running a long-con on me too until like the Devens vote lol. I think we did pretty decent too :smile: Ummm, my final three was me, you, and undetermined goat. I figured people were gunning for Eric way too hard for too long for him to make it to the end or he would have been in there. So for the third spot it was a toss-up between Ron and Charlie (not G, I wouldn't be able to take it). I still think we would have given each other a run for our money lol
100%!

A FTC face off between us would've been everything I wanted! Yeah, getting us with Eric to the end was the goal, but I knew so many people wanted him out it was going to be so hard.

Charlie being dubbed a goat so early in the game is comical to me. Like, one of the first words Ron said to me when merge hit was "Charlie's my goat!" :yikes: I think he's my pick in a Gilly/Ron/Charlie situation, but I think a lot of it rests of their speeches if Michelle goes out today.
Lauren liked this

Chris

• Alumni
By Randy
Posts Custom

Lauren probably wins here but I'd vote the 3rd option just to make you both mad :angel:
Chris liked this

Randy

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Chris wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:27:38 am

100%!

A FTC face off between us would've been everything I wanted! Yeah, getting us with Eric to the end was the goal, but I knew so many people wanted him out it was going to be so hard.

Charlie being dubbed a goat so early in the game is comical to me. Like, one of the first words Ron said to me when merge hit was "Charlie's my goat!" :yikes: I think he's my pick in a Gilly/Ron/Charlie situation, but I think a lot of it rests of their speeches if Michelle goes out today.
I'm calling it that Michelle is not going home tonight unless she pissed off Gillian at some point, but I find that hard to imagine given the rock scenario last night. Michelle and Gillian are locked. That's 2 votes. It'll be a tie or Ron is going home (my bet)
Lauren liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Lauren
Custom Posts
Reem wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:56:08 am
Chris wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:27:38 am

100%!

I'm calling it that Michelle is not going home tonight unless she pissed off Gillian at some point, but I find that hard to imagine given the rock scenario last night. Michelle and Gillian are locked. That's 2 votes. It'll be a tie or Ron is going home (my bet)
Do you think Gilly and Ron/Charlie would go to rocks over it? I mean it'd be dumb for any of them to bring Michelle but Gilly definitely isn't flipping.

Lauren

• Alumni
By Lauren
Custom Posts
Randy wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:43:56 am

Lauren probably wins here but I'd vote the 3rd option just to make you both mad :angel:
I see you're starting early this morning.
Chris, Aurora liked this

Lauren

• Alumni