By Matty
Custom Posts
Chris wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:49:51 pm
Reem wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 11:10:52 am
Chris wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:39:29 am

I think we're all hoping that. I wouldn't be surprised if Charlie went to the end with Michelle and Gillian and decided to cut Ron. I spent three rounds, since Lauren's boot, telling Charlie how much of a juror threat Michelle is and he refused to believe me. He thinks the juror will reset at FTC and look at everyone equally and he thinks he played a stronger game than her, lmao.

So, you may be right Reem! Charlie may side with the girls (stupidly) and vote out Ron tonight. I told both Ron and Charlie to vote me out if they plan on just taking Michelle to the end because she'll sweep the votes. I had zero issues openly doing a "me or who" move last round because I thought my only shot was an F3 of all boys.
Charlie had a really tight alliance with myself and Michelle. That doesn't mean he won't flip, but I think he will knowing rocks would be the alternate scenario. I'm 100% expecting to see Ron at ponderosa tonight. If Ron wins I'm thinking Charlie will show up here. I've been wrong a ton this game, but I think I'm calling this one right this time lol :thumbsup:
I need to be more adaptable and maybe less loyal. :P
LOL we all saw how that worked for me, you made it far because of your loyal gameplay. dont regret it!
Lauren, Chris, Randy liked this

Matty

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Posts
By Matty
Custom Posts
Chris wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 1:58:03 pm MATTY LOL

YOU HAD YOUR CHANCE TO VOTE OUT RON!!!!! :rofl:

You chose not to vote him out and broke my heart instead :broken: :teary:
i kept him because i knew he was the biggest goat in the game :sob: :sob: if i could go back and change it i would lmao
Chris liked this

Matty

• Alumni
By Matty
Custom Posts
also another reason i voted devens was because i knew there was no reason for anyone to get him out anytime soon, and i did not want to go home before someone who was inactive no offence :yikes:
Chris liked this

Matty

• Alumni
By Lauren
Custom Posts
Matty wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:00:37 pm

i kept him because i knew he was the biggest goat in the game :sob: :sob: if i could go back and change it i would lmao
This convo got me thinking but did Ron vote correctly for ever vote since the merge with exception of Chris?
Chris liked this

Lauren

• Alumni
By Matty
Custom Posts
Lauren wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:08:43 pm

This convo got me thinking but did Ron vote correctly for ever vote since the merge with exception of Chris?
he didnt vote susie with us, idk about the other tribals after i left

Matty

• Alumni
By Eric
Custom Posts
My order of voting currently:
1. Michelle
2. Charlie
3. Gillian
4. Ron

There is no chances i will vote Ron a winner. I wont vote for person that played like cockroach and only seeked how to live antoher day. His social game is non existing, his strategy where he flips on everyone all the time is shit., he was bad lier, he break his promise to me and i am sure not only me. He is worse than Russell Hantz
Chris, Matty, Lauren and 1 others liked this

Eric

• Alumni
By Matty
Posts Custom
Eric wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:16:58 pm My order of voting currently:
1. Michelle
2. Charlie
3. Gillian
4. Ron

There is no chances i will vote Ron a winner. I wont vote for person that played like cockroach and only seeked how to live antoher day. His social game is non existing, his strategy where he flips on everyone all the time is shit., he was bad lier, he break his promise to me and i am sure not only me. He is worse than Russell Hantz
eric ive never agreed with you more :crown: :crown: KING ENERGY
Chris liked this

Matty

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts Custom
By Chris
Posts Custom
1. Michelle
2. Charlie
3. Gillian
4. Ron

I missed your bluntness so much <3

While Ron was a disgusting player, he did play. I'm not trying to knock Charlie here, but his only claim to fame for me right now is voting me out last round. I think? But, that's only a good move to me if he takes Michelle out this round. If Charlie votes out me and then Ron, well, he really had zero perception the whole game. :( And that makes me sad.
Randy, Reem liked this

Chris

• Alumni
By Chris
Posts Custom
Matty wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 1:59:38 pm
Chris wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:49:51 pm
Reem wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 11:10:52 am

Charlie had a really tight alliance with myself and Michelle. That doesn't mean he won't flip, but I think he will knowing rocks would be the alternate scenario. I'm 100% expecting to see Ron at ponderosa tonight. If Ron wins I'm thinking Charlie will show up here. I've been wrong a ton this game, but I think I'm calling this one right this time lol :thumbsup:
I need to be more adaptable and maybe less loyal. :P
LOL we all saw how that worked for me, you made it far because of your loyal gameplay. dont regret it!
I'm loyal to a fault in these games lol if people wanna work with me and are upfront with me I do the same. I can't betray my allies turned friends in these ever. :zany:

I guess I'm just more ~old school Survivor
Lauren, Randy, Matty liked this

Chris

• Alumni
By Randy
Custom Posts
Chris wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:20:16 pm
1. Michelle
2. Charlie
3. Gillian
4. Ron

I missed your bluntness so much <3

While Ron was a disgusting player, he did play. I'm not trying to knock Charlie here, but his only claim to fame for me right now is voting me out last round. I think? But, that's only a good move to me if he takes Michelle out this round. If Charlie votes out me and then Ron, well, he really had zero perception the whole game. :( And that makes me sad.
I could never get a proper sense for his game at all. I might of been bad, but Charlie was a fence rider through and through
Chris, Reem liked this

Randy

• Alumni
By Lauren
Posts Custom
Matty wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:09:42 pm

Oh yeah, never mind then. I retract my statement. I was thinking only Charlie wasn’t in on that but I think that was one of the tribals Ron just didn’t talk to me after so makes sense I forgot him.
Chris liked this

Lauren

• Alumni
By Matty
Custom Posts
my order is probably
1- michelle
2- gillian
3- charlie
4- ron
I think they all sucked except michelle so im gonna go off of who i like the most :dunno: whenever i see someone like noura or angelina or julie make final three i say in that situation id vote for them, and gillian is kindve that archetype so as long as shes against the two guys and doesnt totally blow it at ftc she might get my vote. but tbh any of this can change, im still up in the air and ill let the final three plead their case
Chris liked this

Matty

• Alumni
By Chris
Custom Posts
Lauren wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:21:47 pm

Oh yeah, never mind then. I retract my statement. I was thinking only Charlie wasn’t in on that but I think that was one of the tribals Ron just didn’t talk to me after so makes sense I forgot him.
Oh, I'm SO sorry for disappearing after the Devens boot :rofl: I was just so fucking over this game and after being lied to and not knowing who it was I just shut my laptop that night and took a ~personal day.

Waking up to your messages of cluing me in to everything was :woozy: :hot: In that moment, I knew I wanted to go to the end with you and you were t he only who had my back 100% lmao.
Lauren liked this

Chris

• Alumni
By Randy
Custom Posts
Matty wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:24:18 pm my order is probably
1- michelle
2- gillian
3- charlie
4- ron
I think they all sucked except michelle so im gonna go off of who i like the most :dunno: whenever i see someone like noura or angelina or julie make final three i say in that situation id vote for them, and gillian is kindve that archetype so as long as shes against the two guys and doesnt totally blow it at ftc she might get my vote. but tbh any of this can change, im still up in the air and ill let the final three plead their case
I can understand this, but what are the odds she DOESN'T blow it? From what im gathering here she is going to claim moves she didnt make and take credit for things she was led to do. If Michelle does go (and please god don't let this happen) it is going to be a clusterfuck for sure.
Lauren, Reem liked this

Randy

• Alumni
By Matty
Custom Posts
Randy wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:26:35 pm
1- michelle
2- gillian
3- charlie
4- ron
I can understand this, but what are the odds she DOESN'T blow it? From what im gathering here she is going to claim moves she didnt make and take credit for things she was led to do. If Michelle does go (and please god don't let this happen) it is going to be a clusterfuck for sure.
im just gonna see what happens lmao, hopefully michelle will make it and we wont have to worry
Randy liked this

Matty

• Alumni
By Chris
Posts Custom
1- michelle
2- gillian
3- charlie
4- ron
:xxxxxxxx

I think I'm the only one here who is EXCITED for Gillian's FTC speech. I'm going to be in TEARS reading it and I'll probably egg her on because it's going to be SO funny to me. :rofl:

Chris

• Alumni
By Matty
Custom Posts
Chris wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:29:50 pm
1- michelle
2- gillian
3- charlie
4- ron

I think I'm the only one here who is EXCITED for Gillian's FTC speech. I'm going to be in TEARS reading it and I'll probably egg her on because it's going to be SO funny to me. :rofl:
even if she doesnt blow it she might get my vote just for entertaining me LMAO charlie is irrelevant and ron is an asshole, at least ive had fun with Gillian being around.. and she may not have orchestrated a bunch of moves but she was always in on them for the most part
Chris liked this

Matty

• Alumni
By Randy
Custom Posts
1- michelle
2- gillian
3- charlie
4- ron

You've been egging her on this whole merge Chris! :rofl: :rofl: Especially when she was talking to you about her resume. :dizzy:
Chris liked this

Randy

• Alumni
By Chris
Posts Custom
Matty wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:31:27 pm

even if she doesnt blow it she might get my vote just for entertaining me LMAO charlie is irrelevant and ron is an asshole, at least ive had fun with Gillian being around.. and she may not have orchestrated a bunch of moves but she was always in on them for the most part
Honestly, I vote Gillian if Charlie and Ron bomb the ENTIRE FTC. I warmed up to her towards the end and I wish I trolled her a lot earlier because let me tell you, the conversations we had were some of the funniest I've ever had in these lol
Randy, Matty, Lauren and 1 others liked this

Chris

• Alumni
By Lauren
Posts Custom
Chris wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:26:11 pm
Lauren wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:21:47 pm

Oh, I'm SO sorry for disappearing after the Devens boot :rofl: I was just so fucking over this game and after being lied to and not knowing who it was I just shut my laptop that night and took a ~personal day.

Waking up to your messages of cluing me in to everything was :woozy: :hot: In that moment, I knew I wanted to go to the end with you and you were t he only who had my back 100% lmao.
I straight up bombarded you :rofl: I almost sent you everything as it was happening that night too but things were developing so fast it would have been all over the place and incoherent :rofl:
Chris liked this

Lauren

• Alumni