By Ron
Posts Custom
Hey Matty - I also wanna clear the air. If there is anything I regret in this game, it was how I spoke to you at your last tribal. I'll admit I didn't want to work with you at that point, but I did let my emotions get carried away. My one rule for myself was I wouldn't do let my emotions rule me and I didn't follow that rule, so I apologize.
Matty, Reem liked this

Ron

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts Custom
By Susie
Posts Custom
Chris wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:55:40 pm
Ron wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:52:43 pm
Matty wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:50:38 pm

why would charlie not vote for michelle? she is the biggest jury threat, whereas ngl you didnt have many friends here
GREAT question. I tried to play that angle up several times. The reason I won't vote for Charlie is he never thought for himself and always went for the numbers.

Michelle is my vote at this point.
Can attest. I played against him the entire merge and he would just move to what Reem's Team wanted in the end and it'd be like running into a wall with telling him how I'm trying to vote. Still, he's mad cool and maybe he'll still blow us away with his FTC.

Reem, did Michelle have her finger on the game better than Gillian in your Team? Ol' Gilly sure did snipe who she wanted.
Michelle is smooth as butta
Matty, Reem liked this

Susie

• Alumni
By Ron
Custom Posts
Chris wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:57:35 pm
Ron wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:54:15 pm
Lauren wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:51:05 pm Ron, please tell me you had a better reason to vote me out than it being what Gillian wanted.
Sorry, Lauren - but that had nothing to do with G. It had to do with you flipping and being unpredictable. I think that was the vote Randy was immune for, so you were the target. Plus you being named as most likely to win didnt help your case.
How was she flipping and unpredictable when she voted the same as me, Eric and Randy for all of merge? Did Michelle lead the charge on Lauren's boot?
Unpredictable is probably more accurate than flipping. Lauren and I would always talk and be friendly, but we would never vote the same. I had the same issue with Randy. I think that's what led to the distrust. I don't remember who led that vote but I think it was a joint effort between Michelle and myself.

Ron

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Posts
By Chris
Custom Posts
Susie wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:58:57 pm

GREAT question. I tried to play that angle up several times. The reason I won't vote for Charlie is he never thought for himself and always went for the numbers.

Can attest. I played against him the entire merge and he would just move to what Reem's Team wanted in the end and it'd be like running into a wall with telling him how I'm trying to vote. Still, he's mad cool and maybe he'll still blow us away with his FTC.

Reem, did Michelle have her finger on the game better than Gillian in your Team? Ol' Gilly sure did snipe who she wanted.
She came off as paranoid and impulsive to me, but I literally didn't speak to her the entire game. I'm sure she's an absolute gem.
Aurora liked this

Chris

• Alumni
By Matty
Posts Custom
Ron wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:58:27 pm Hey Matty - I also wanna clear the air. If there is anything I regret in this game, it was how I spoke to you at your last tribal. I'll admit I didn't want to work with you at that point, but I did let my emotions get carried away. My one rule for myself was I wouldn't do let my emotions rule me and I didn't follow that rule, so I apologize.
ive cooled down since then, and while i still would not have voted for you thank you for apologizing. nothings been personal, just game and i made more mistakes than i could afford
Susie liked this

Matty

• Alumni
By Randy
Posts Custom
Ron wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:00:02 pm

Sorry, Lauren - but that had nothing to do with G. It had to do with you flipping and being unpredictable. I think that was the vote Randy was immune for, so you were the target. Plus you being named as most likely to win didnt help your case.
How was she flipping and unpredictable when she voted the same as me, Eric and Randy for all of merge? Did Michelle lead the charge on Lauren's boot?
Unpredictable is probably more accurate than flipping. Lauren and I would always talk and be friendly, but we would never vote the same. I had the same issue with Randy. I think that's what led to the distrust. I don't remember who led that vote but I think it was a joint effort between Michelle and myself.
You can ask anyone, I wanted you out for so long because of your jumpiness. Your compete unpredictability vote wise made me know you had to go if i wanted to see endgame

Randy

• Alumni
By Susie
Custom Posts
Chris wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:00:06 pm
Susie wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:58:57 pm

She came off as paranoid and impulsive to me, but I literally didn't speak to her the entire game. I'm sure she's an absolute gem.
She was completely sane and fun. Really like Michelle.
Reem liked this

Susie

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Matty wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:50:38 pm

why would charlie not vote for michelle? she is the biggest jury threat, whereas ngl you didnt have many friends here

Yes. Gillian didn't snipe anyone, she went with "group think." When I tell you that I would just pop in and tell her who I was voting her, that's what I did. She voted that same way. Yes, she expressed her opinions, but there was no strategy behind any of it. So oftentimes her "targets" would not be the actual target, because it didn't make sense at the time.

Reem

• Alumni
By Lauren
Custom Posts

Bro I pretty much always voted where I said I was going to vote.

Lauren

• Alumni
By Ron
Custom Posts
Randy wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:01:50 pm

You can ask anyone, I wanted you out for so long because of your jumpiness. Your compete unpredictability vote wise made me know you had to go if i wanted to see endgame
I'll chalk that up to insane paranoia, but point taken!

Ron

• Alumni
By Ron
Posts Custom
Lauren wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:02:34 pm

Except when you said it to me :dunno:

Ron

• Alumni
By Chris
Posts Custom
Did you know Charlie was cutting me? Or did Gilly just straight up lie.

Chris

• Alumni
By Lauren
Custom Posts
Ron wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:04:03 pm
Lauren wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:02:34 pm

Except when you said it to me :dunno:
Ok with the exception of when I voted you :crine:
Ron liked this

Lauren

• Alumni
By Ron
Posts Custom
Matty wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:00:12 pm
Ron wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:58:27 pm Hey Matty - I also wanna clear the air. If there is anything I regret in this game, it was how I spoke to you at your last tribal. I'll admit I didn't want to work with you at that point, but I did let my emotions get carried away. My one rule for myself was I wouldn't do let my emotions rule me and I didn't follow that rule, so I apologize.
ive cooled down since then, and while i still would not have voted for you thank you for apologizing. nothings been personal, just game and i made more mistakes than i could afford
It's all love and respect here, man. I did not expect a vote from you or Reem, but I do owe you both a drink :smile:
Matty liked this

Ron

• Alumni
By Ron
Posts Custom
Chris wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:05:44 pm Did you know Charlie was cutting me? Or did Gilly just straight up lie.
Gilly lied, and she also lied when she told me she would vote Michelle this round. Hence, why I voted Gilly.
Chris liked this

Ron

• Alumni
By Randy
Custom Posts
Devens wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:07:17 pm Aw Ron, I'm actually sad you didn't make it to the end :(
Devens having insanely different views from everyone else is why i love him :heart:

Randy

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Ron wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:06:27 pm
Matty wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:00:12 pm
It's all love and respect here, man. I did not expect a vote from you or Reem, but I do owe you both a drink :smile:
This is what I meant by your lackluster social game. Pretty much everyone knows I don't drink, fam :beer: for what it's worth I would have probably voted for you against Charlie and Gillian.
Chris, Aurora liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Chris
Posts Custom
Ron wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:07:15 pm
Chris wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:05:44 pm Did you know Charlie was cutting me? Or did Gilly just straight up lie.
Gilly lied, and she also lied when she told me she would vote Michelle this round. Hence, why I voted Gilly.
LMAO GOOD.

call her out while she thinks she's being a clever sneak
Ron, Lauren liked this

Chris

• Alumni