By Reem
Custom Posts
Matty wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 1:18:29 pm
Reem wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 1:15:35 pm
Matty wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 1:05:27 pm id feel a lot better about my chances of these awards if i made it just a few placements further haha, hopefully i left my mark anyway
LMAO I'm still calling it that you're getting the valentine award :kiss: #BestMotherSonDuo
lmaoo it would be an honor but i think randy and even ron will give me a run for my money
Randy, maybe, Ron nah. If you don't get it I'll create one for you LMFAO

Also, can I just bring up the fact that Gillian put in her opening statement that I told her to latch to Michelle so she did...then in the next sentence said she wasn't a goat? Like, dude, you followed the lead of someone WHO WAS BOOTED. I told her to do that to give Michelle a better chance at making it to FTC. What is life right now? Where is susie, I need her equalizing ability
Chris, Matty, Lauren liked this

Reem

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Posts
By Chris
Posts Custom
Matty wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 1:05:27 pm id feel a lot better about my chances of these awards if i made it just a few placements further haha, hopefully i left my mark anyway
LMAO I'm still calling it that you're getting the valentine award :kiss: #BestMotherSonDuo
Comparing duos?

Eric and I would like to have a word :woozy:
Reem, Eric liked this

Chris

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts Custom
By Matty
Posts Custom
Chris wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 1:32:12 pm
Comparing duos?

the quiet social player and the quiet comp beast vs the two biggest drama starters of the season.. dont compete where u dont compare :devil: :devil: love u tho
Reem, Chris liked this

Matty

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Matty wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 1:35:22 pm

Comparing duos?

the quiet social player and the quiet comp beast vs the two biggest drama starters of the season.. dont compete where u dont compare :devil: :devil: love u tho
Lookie here, Eric and Chris, me and Matty have this shit on lock. Don't even try :kiss:
Matty, Chris liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts

Comparing duos?

And don't forget we were the 2 biggest threats in the game apparently, as perceived by everyone...even more so than chris and eric considering we went home first. #DontCompare
Matty, Chris liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Matty
Posts Custom
Reem wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 1:43:58 pm

Comparing duos?

And don't forget we were the 2 biggest threats in the game apparently, as perceived by everyone...even more so than chris and eric considering we went home first. #DontCompare
:tea: :tea: no lies detected
Reem, Chris liked this

Matty

• Alumni
By Eric
Posts Custom

Comparing duos?

You went home first because we were better than you. You all tried to vote me out 5 times :devil: :devil: :devil:
Chris, Reem liked this

Eric

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Eric wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 1:47:56 pm

You went home first because we were better than you. You all tried to vote me out 5 times :devil: :devil: :devil:
I literally wanted Chris out before you LMAO You just pissed off everyone. Social game was crap, don't even try :crine:
Matty liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Matty
Custom Posts
ngl i wasnt the biggest fan of michelles speech, i want to see what charlie has to say and hopefully the questions will help me make up my mind

Matty

• Alumni
By Eric
Custom Posts
Reem wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 1:55:21 pm

I literally wanted Chris out before you LMAO You just pissed off everyone. Social game was crap, don't even try :crine:
I pissed everyone because of my move at swap. My social game was not that bad, there were way worse than mine :laugh:
Reem liked this

Eric

• Alumni
By Chris
Custom Posts

King :crown:

Come defend our honor and let them know we persevered through all the hardships thrown at us :teary: :fist:
Reem liked this

Chris

• Alumni
By Susie
Posts Custom
Reem wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 1:28:38 pm
What is life right now? Where is susie, I need her equalizing ability
I feel that we're all the stars of our own story. The events of our lives and the people in them shape how we see ourselves and how we rewrite the story in our memories. Because we cannot live anyone else's lives but our own, we'll never fully understand other's motivations and they'll never full understand ours. Even close siblings will have completely different memories of the same events because of how they've rewritten the stories in their minds.

If a miracle happens and out of the millions of people that will never understand us, we find some that do, we hold onto those people as long as we can. They offer an oasis of mutual understanding that most others can't come close to and it feels so good, so life affirming. I've gotten to the point in my life where I no longer put much energy into those who do things that I can't understand or find me too difficult to understand. Instead, I focus on relationships with people who get me and who I get. It's way less stressful and much more fun.

In a game setting like this, the paths to mutual understanding are a bit twisted, but still present. We gravitate towards those who get us. I should have taken my own advice and given up on a non-working relationship much sooner myself, but I'm a tenacious fool sometimes. I do much better assessing the viability of a new relationship in person, as well likely all do.

I think it's human nature to want others to see things the way you do, but at a certain point, one just must accept that it isn't possible. In a game where someone maliciously hurts us, it feels normal to give them shit and make them regret it. But when a person simply has an peculiar world view and I know they may also have a fragile psyche, it just feels like a waste of energy to be unkind. Neutral, sure, but when things get negative or mean, they also affect ME negatively, and I must live my best, happiest life, it's the only one I'll get.

Theses are just my own values though. I find they've led to a peaceful happy life, but that might not be your experience. I would never want you or anyone else to make my choices unless they were also your choices.
Chris, Matty, Reem and 1 others liked this

Susie

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Matty wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 1:57:13 pm ngl i wasnt the biggest fan of michelles speech, i want to see what charlie has to say and hopefully the questions will help me make up my mind
I thought it was okay; although I don't think she pulled the wool over many people's eyes. When we swapped I knew her excuse to me was a lie, but the lie was a good one...which is why I partnered her with her. I wish she had focused more on her strategic game, but I think the jury questions will be a good reinforcer.
Matty liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Chris
Custom Posts
Susie wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:01:38 pm
I feel that we're all the stars of our own story. The events of our lives and the people in them shape how we see ourselves and how we rewrite the story in our memories. Because we cannot live anyone else's lives but our own, we'll never fully understand other's motivations and they'll never full understand ours. Even close siblings will have completely different memories of the same events because of how they've rewritten the stories in their minds.

If a miracle happens and out of the millions of people that will never understand us, we find some that do, we hold onto those people as long as we can. They offer an oasis of mutual understanding that most others can't come close to and it feels so good, so life affirming. I've gotten to the point in my life where I no longer put much energy into those who do things that I can't understand or find me too difficult to understand. Instead, I focus on relationships with people who get me and who I get. It's way less stressful and much more fun.

In a game setting like this, the paths to mutual understanding are a bit twisted, but still present. We gravitate towards those who get us. I should have taken my own advice and given up on a non-working relationship much sooner myself, but I'm a tenacious fool sometimes. I do much better assessing the viability of a new relationship in person, as well likely all do.

I think it's human nature to want others to see things the way you do, but at a certain point, one just must accept that it isn't possible. In a game where someone maliciously hurts us, it feels normal to give them shit and make them regret it. But when a person simply has an peculiar world view and I know they may also have a fragile psyche, it just feels like a waste of energy to be unkind. Neutral, sure, but when things get negative or mean, they also affect ME negatively, and I must live my best, happiest life, it's the only one I'll get.

Theses are just my own values though. I find they've led to a peaceful happy life, but that might not be your experience. I would never want you or anyone else to make my choices unless they were also your choices.
Susie, you're a gem. Don't ever change. :heart:
Matty, Susie liked this

Chris

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Eric wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 1:59:28 pm
Reem wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 1:55:21 pm

I pissed everyone because of my move at swap. My social game was not that bad, there were way worse than mine :laugh:
LOL You're not wrong
Chris liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Chris
Posts Custom
Matty wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 1:57:13 pm ngl i wasnt the biggest fan of michelles speech, i want to see what charlie has to say and hopefully the questions will help me make up my mind
Charlie 'bout to pounce and slay
Reem liked this

Chris

• Alumni
By Matty
Custom Posts
Chris wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:03:52 pm
Charlie 'bout to pounce and slay
he better lmao. i want to see what hes done
Chris liked this

Matty

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom

Fuck I needed you. Your boot was way too untimely. :heart:
Susie liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Jeff Probst
Custom Custom Posts

I vote for Susie to win :loveeyes: Oh was this not her opening statements to the jury? In my mind maybe.
Matty, Susie, Reem and 1 others liked this

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts
By Susie
Custom Posts
Reem wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:08:37 pm

Fuck I needed you. Your boot was way too untimely. :heart:
I needed you too. It's rare I meet someone who gets me and who I get. Meeting you has been a gift.
Reem liked this

Susie

• Alumni