By Susie
Posts Custom
Reem wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:33:36 pm
Susie wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:29:33 pm
LOL I saw. I thought he might object to the back and forth, but I guess that's ok.

Awesome, facts are facts. If things turn out differently, no bridges were burned.

I feel fine. I was happy with my questions. I don't have any animosity towards anyone. Plus, it was a good day, it's Friday, my favorite cousin is coming over tomorrow who's been away and we'll dine on my very fav foods, life is good.
Yeah, I didn't respond to her emojis. I don't know if it's allowed and I already pressed my luck with 6 questions lol imma ask my other 4 to michelle and charlie though on sunday.

Bruhhhhhhhhh, are you looking to adopt a family of 3 with 3 dogs, fish, and beardies? CAUSE THAT SOUNDS DIVINE! My week was :poo: and I don't expect it to be better for at least another week.

What foods are you guys gonna dine on?
And just like that, Gillian ruins my Charlie question. Dear god. You may need to talk ME down.

Sorry you've had a bad week.

OK, so there's this place called Mediterranean Kitchen . It's bit of a hole in the wall place, but it is THE BEST FOOD ON EARTH. I always get the combo kebab, lamb, chicken and beef, and one plate is like a full dinner plus two lunches. Saffron rice. So good.
Reem liked this

Susie

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts Custom
By Susie
Custom Posts
Susie wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:41:07 pm
LOL I saw. I thought he might object to the back and forth, but I guess that's ok.

Awesome, facts are facts. If things turn out differently, no bridges were burned.

I feel fine. I was happy with my questions. I don't have any animosity towards anyone. Plus, it was a good day, it's Friday, my favorite cousin is coming over tomorrow who's been away and we'll dine on my very fav foods, life is good.
Yeah, I didn't respond to her emojis. I don't know if it's allowed and I already pressed my luck with 6 questions lol imma ask my other 4 to michelle and charlie though on sunday.

Bruhhhhhhhhh, are you looking to adopt a family of 3 with 3 dogs, fish, and beardies? CAUSE THAT SOUNDS DIVINE! My week was :poo: and I don't expect it to be better for at least another week.

And just like that, Gillian ruins my Charlie question. Dear god. You may need to talk ME down.

OK, so there's this place called Mediterranean Kitchen . It's bit of a hole in the wall place, but it is THE BEST FOOD ON EARTH. I always get the combo kebab, lamb, chicken and beef, and one plate is like a full dinner plus two lunches. Saffron rice. So good.
And, since my cousin coming home is a special occasion, we'll probably get the appetizer combo too, which is lovely Persian appetizers. Delish! And I'm making a drink featuring Vodka and lemons.
Reem liked this

Susie

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Posts
By Reem
Custom Posts
Susie wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:41:07 pm

Oh shit, I didnt read her response yet.

Omgggggggggg that sounds amazing! Kidnap me, please :sob:

Reem

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Susie wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:44:26 pm
And, since my cousin coming home is a special occasion, we'll probably get the appetizer combo too, which is lovely Persian appetizers. Delish! And I'm making a drink featuring Vodka and lemons.
What are the Persian apps? Be as detailed as possible LOL I enjoy food tremendously

Reem

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
She def got your age LMAO

And still ranting about the idol. I'm so glad I stayed up for this :rofl:

Reem

• Alumni
By Susie
Custom Posts
Reem wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:46:47 pm
What are the Persian apps? Be as detailed as possible LOL I enjoy food tremendously
Apps are hummus, baba ghanoush, labneh, tabbouleh, zahra, olives, tomatoes and cucumbers. With hot pita. That's a whole lunch alone! There's actually a bunch of different Med. countries repped. Lebanese, Greek, all really good.
Reem liked this

Susie

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Susie wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:57:47 pm
Apps are hummus, baba ghanoush, labneh, tabbouleh, zahra, olives, tomatoes and cucumbers. With hot pita. That's a whole lunch alone! There's actually a bunch of different Med. countries repped. Lebanese, Greek, all really good.
Fuck that sounds AMAZING. Here I am over here eating a microwaved breakfast sandwich hahaha

And I'm such a pita whore. Like...I fucking love good pita, would do some unmentionable things for decent pita

Reem

• Alumni
By Susie
Posts Custom
Reem wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:48:37 pm She def got your age LMAO

Yes, but that wasn't HER question. I knew she knew how old I was, we talked about it. I wanted to see if Charlie was paying any attention to me/his social game. Now he'll guess a number near hers and I won't know. Oh well. Doesn't matter much anyway, just funny. She pulls a Gillian one more time.
Reem liked this

Susie

• Alumni
By Susie
Custom Posts
Reem wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:59:40 pm

Fuck that sounds AMAZING. Here I am over here eating a microwaved breakfast sandwich hahaha

And I'm such a pita whore. Like...I fucking love good pita, would do some unmentionable things for decent pita
It's really great. I'll take you there if you make it to Seattle.

Also, I've been known to eat breakfast twice in one day. No shame.
Reem liked this

Susie

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Susie wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 12:00:19 am

Yes, but that wasn't HER question. I knew she knew how old I was, we talked about it. I wanted to see if Charlie was paying any attention to me/his social game. Now he'll guess a number near hers and I won't know. Oh well. Doesn't matter much anyway, just funny. She pulls a Gillian one more time.
Oh man, she knew your age and still stole his question? Lol

Maybe charlie wont even notice. I actually really liked that question and the "what do you recall" inquiry for him from you. It was clever.

Reem

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Susie wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 12:02:34 am

Aight you're on!

Oh! I was meaning to ask you if yall have been affected by coronavirus yet? My DOS is heading to seattle like next week and she was told to wear a mask and gloves on the plane and stuff.

Reem

• Alumni
By Susie
Posts Custom
Reem wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 12:03:04 am
Susie wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 12:00:19 am

Oh man, she knew your age and still stole his question? Lol

Maybe charlie wont even notice. I actually really liked that question and the "what do you recall" inquiry for him from you. It was clever.
I'm curious to see what Michelle says too. And Gillian's was good, helpful to clarify what her normal life must entail. She'd have my back in a bar fight, that's for sure.
Reem liked this

Susie

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Susie wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 12:05:42 am I'm curious to see what Michelle says too. And Gillian's was good, helpful to clarify what her normal life must entail. She'd have my back in a bar fight, that's for sure.
LOL That's for damn sure. I suspect she'd walk away from me if I was in a bar fight now :crine:
Lauren liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Susie
Custom Posts
Reem wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 12:04:41 am

Aight you're on!

Oh! I was meaning to ask you if yall have been affected by coronavirus yet? My DOS is heading to seattle like next week and she was told to wear a mask and gloves on the plane and stuff.
It's bad. People are panicking. All the toilet paper has been sold. My neighbor group is helping people that run out. Schools are closed, not all, but some, for two weeks. The first death in this area was the next city over. The entire fire department closed down that dealt with it, I may have mentioned.

Companies are doing business from home wherever possible. Traffic is at a many-year low. My son does IT for a healthcare org with 11 clinics or something. They've changed all their procedures and disinfect like mad men.

Meanwhile, doctors say, it's not deadlier than regular flu, the people that died were old and sick. No one should panic. You should have been washing your hands anyway, that sort of thing.

The county is currently in the market for a Covid hotel. To buy.
Reem liked this

Susie

• Alumni
By Susie
Posts Custom
Reem wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 12:07:12 am
Susie wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 12:05:42 am I'm curious to see what Michelle says too. And Gillian's was good, helpful to clarify what her normal life must entail. She'd have my back in a bar fight, that's for sure.
LOL That's for damn sure. I suspect she'd walk away from me if I was in a bar fight now :crine:
Once she gets done yelling, she'll be fine.
Reem liked this

Susie

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Susie wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 12:11:43 am

Aight you're on!

It's bad. People are panicking. All the toilet paper has been sold. My neighbor group is helping people that run out. Schools are closed, not all, but some, for two weeks. The first death in this area was the next city over. The entire fire department closed down that dealt with it, I may have mentioned.

Companies are doing business from home wherever possible. Traffic is at a many-year low. My son does IT for a healthcare org with 11 clinics or something. They've changed all their procedures and disinfect like mad men.

Meanwhile, doctors say, it's not deadlier than regular flu, the people that died were old and sick. No one should panic. You should have been washing your hands anyway, that sort of thing.

Man that's crazy! The closest confirmed case to us was Nashville, but it's definitely enough that my whole brand has required me to take like 2 trainings already and another next week, on top of global alerts about reservations. Please stay safe :heart:

Reem

• Alumni
By Susie
Posts Custom
Reem wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 12:22:58 am
Susie wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 12:11:43 am

Aight you're on!

Man that's crazy! The closest confirmed case to us was Nashville, but it's definitely enough that my whole brand has required me to take like 2 trainings already and another next week, on top of global alerts about reservations. Please stay safe :heart:
One thing they're doing here is offering food delivery where you don't have to come close to the customer. They drop it off, ring/knock, step back six feet, greet you or whatever and that's that.

I feel like we'll probably all get it eventually, since we have no immunity. It's a race to vaccine at this point.

One good thing is that I had been going in to my office to see clients and these days, we only do Zoom/Skype calls, which is actually working much better, much more efficient, and I may switch to a virtual office altogether. A friend of mine is an attorney and she has a 100% virtual office and it works out really well.
Reem liked this

Susie

• Alumni
By Ron
Posts Custom
There are multiple confirmed cases in NYC, and my company's UK office had a confirmed case. They had to evacuate the floor and everyone is working from home for 2 weeks. I might start working from home as a precaution, I am so lucky I can do that.

I am supposed to get on a plane to Miami on Wednesday, but Florida just reported their first 2 deaths. Debating if the sunshine and beach time is worth it lol. @Chris - is it bad down there???
Reem liked this

Ron

• Alumni