By Reem
Custom Posts
Devens wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:23:13 pm
Reem wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:18:52 pm
Devens wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:16:28 pm

My real work in real life?
I just want to know if you're an FBI agent or not lol
:crine: :crine: :crine: :crine: I would have to tell you if I was a cop right :wink:
LMFAO I think I'm still gonna tell people you are an FBI agent. Susie coined that actually, so I can't take credit, but I can run with it like no one's business! LOL Can we make a cops r us alliance? I actually don't run a hotel, I too am a FBI agent :crine:

Congrats on your promotion though! Make that $$$$$$$

Reem

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Posts
By Devens
Custom Posts
Reem wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:26:44 pm
Reem wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:18:52 pm

I just want to know if you're an FBI agent or not lol
:crine: :crine: :crine: :crine: I would have to tell you if I was a cop right :wink:
LMFAO I think I'm still gonna tell people you are an FBI agent. Susie coined that actually, so I can't take credit, but I can run with it like no one's business! LOL Can we make a cops r us alliance? I actually don't run a hotel, I too am a FBI agent :crine:

:rofl: :rofl: If only I had known we were both secret agents sooner! Thanks! I'm honestly so excited to get to know everyone outside of this when it all ends!
Reem liked this

Devens

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Devens wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:29:05 pm

:rofl: :rofl: If only I had known we were both secret agents sooner! Thanks! I'm honestly so excited to get to know everyone outside of this when it all ends!
Me too! I think the reveal is what I'm MOST excited for. I am me 100% but there were people, you included, that I didn't get to really talk to much. So I'm looking forward to that without the game pressure!
Susie liked this

Reem

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts Custom
By Susie
Posts Custom

Uhh guys, about that...
Reem liked this

Susie

• Alumni
By Susie
Custom Posts

Congrats on the promotion! Guess that's where you were this whole time, working your ass off.

Susie

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Susie wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:37:16 pm

Uhh guys, about that...
3 FBI agents in one online game?! What are the odds?! :crine:
Susie liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Susie wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 10:23:39 pm
Reem wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 10:18:26 pm
Susie wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 10:17:26 pm

Oh I know. I certainly don't fault you one way or the other, it's just a game and you and I both knew that. Our dream plan was so perfect though, sigh. I'm really happy that at least all three people in the final were our allies.
Me too; although I still wish it were us up there :grin: I think that last tribal would have been more :fire: :crown: :crown:
I apologize, I completely missed this bit in your opening remark to Charlie, "My ideal F3 when I was booted included you too for the same reasons I was going to bring Gillian."

Sorry about that. I really didn't mind, but I'm also glad I was in your F3 up to that point, at least theoretically, haha. I'm sorry if it came off poorly.
LOL You're good! I spoke only the truth in that message. Gillian was always gonna be in that F3 spot, but the other would depend entirely on how the game went going forward. At the time I was booted I had full intentions on bringing Gillian and Charlie. Ron or Eric were suitable alternatives for me, but my alliance really wanted Eric gone. I had no intentions on bringing Michelle, because I did view her as a threat from the get go. My plan was to get rid of the threats and leave people I could beat so it didn't matter the third option for me.

YOU however scared the shit out of me, and the fact I felt so close to you scared me, but you were still in my F3 until you were booted. You were my number 1 until you were booted :sob: I played the game for you and me at that point.

I do imagine though you would have made it to the finals had you stayed in after that boot. I would not have. My time was extremely limited.
Susie liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Matty wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:14:16 pm guys theres only like 45 minutes left
And 1.5 hours left before I get ripped a new one by players :crine:

I for one am excited
Matty liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Ron wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:33:18 pm Does the discord reunion have video? 🤔 I need to know what y’all look like
I look like a badass :cool: I'm down for a video chat though lol I need to reshave the half of my head, it's grown out to like half an inch :barf:
Aurora, Lauren liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Ron
Custom Posts
I need a haircut too!! I am getting a trim Wednesday before I go to Miami on Thursday 😎😎😎
Reem liked this

Ron

• Alumni
By Susie
Posts Custom
Reem wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:13:29 pm Jac was online today too. Oof. Prayer circle I don't get attacked too hard from anyone :yas:
That feels like such a long time ago, man!
Reem, Aurora liked this

Susie

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Susie wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:15:17 pm
Reem wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:13:29 pm Jac was online today too. Oof. Prayer circle I don't get attacked too hard from anyone :yas:
Bruh, I don't know if it'll feel that way to her. Jac was hardcore.

Maybe I'll pretend I don't remember anything :grin:

Reem

• Alumni
By Susie
Custom Posts
Reem wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:16:46 pm
Susie wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:15:17 pm
Bruh, I don't know if it'll feel that way to her. Jac was hardcore.

Maybe I'll pretend I don't remember anything :grin:
I do seem to remember you mentioning something about being hit on the head by a falling object. You likely lost your memory then. Poor dear.
Reem, Aurora liked this

Susie

• Alumni