By Lauren
Posts Custom
Reem wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:52:07 pm
Lauren wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:48:45 pm Also why was everyone so sure Chris and I had an advantage?
Probably because I thought y'all did LOL Gillian didn't get one for being the top of the 3rd ranking and her name wasn't highlighted. I got a clue for my first ranking (highlighted) and due to Jeff's comments of "it'll be different" or whatever, coupled with the fact your name was highlighted on the second I assumed y'all got some sort of advantage.

And I told like everyone that. I was 100000% convinced you guys got something LMAO
Hahaha no I was serious when I said I got jack squat for that lol. I was kinda pissed cause I thought it was just going to make people want to target me haha
Susie liked this

Lauren

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts Custom
By Lauren
Custom Posts
Reem wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:53:59 pm
Lauren wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:48:22 pm
Lauren wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:47:23 pm

There may have been concern over an idol on the other side but idk. I know people thought Randy had one and I kinda figured Michelle would if anyone but I honestly don't remember if I ever shared that sentiment with anyone. Gillian was me and I'd assume Chris but he may have flipped when he knew there was no saving me. I have absolutely no idea who threw a vote on Ron. Me was defininitely Michelle and Gilly and some combination of Ron, Charlie and Randy. I don't know if they'd trust Randy but Michelle gave me the idea that they did and I know he was in on the vote me out plan earlier. So I'd guesss it's between him and Ron who was left out of the vote.
And absolutely no scrambling for any of the plans. I was decided on either way early in the morning or last night even so I don't think anyone felt a sense of urgency.
That's boring AF. Geez. There wasn't even anyone online for you to scramble to try to save yourself. That's a pile of :poo:
Thank you that is how I felt lol. Honestly though I was doing the challenge completely wrong and after once I realized I'm pretty sure I could have taken too cause that's my thing. But oh well, if it wasn't this vote it would have been the next.

Lauren

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Posts
By Matty
Custom Posts
also why did they go after you and not chris? i feel like theyre underestimating his social game so like good for him but i think they made a mistake

Matty

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Lauren wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:55:49 pm Thank you that is how I felt lol. Honestly though I was doing the challenge completely wrong and after once I realized I'm pretty sure I could have taken too cause that's my thing. But oh well, if it wasn't this vote it would have been the next.
I think you are probably right on that. I honestly thought chris would be here before you. Matty had his boot list posted in the commentary thread. I think we'll need to edit it now lol
Lauren, Matty liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Matty wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:56:43 pm also why did they go after you and not chris? i feel like theyre underestimating his social game so like good for him but i think they made a mistake
dude, no kidding. How many times did I try to fucking target that dude? No one wanted to vote him, so we had to default to eric. EVERY.SINGLE.TIME. Can't run the game if people don't vote the way I want them too :broken:
Chris liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Lauren
Custom Posts
Matty wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:56:43 pm also why did they go after you and not chris? i feel like theyre underestimating his social game so like good for him but i think they made a mistake
He's got a killer social game like obviously we were tight so I'm biased but I wouldn't be totally shocked if he manages to skate through next vote. And honestly I think it's because 1. Gillian was really gunning for me and 2. I had the most interaction with Michelle who's in charge of things from what I hear and I think in her perspective I would be the bigger threat out of the two of us. From what I know, Chris and her didn't really talk strategy too much. He was definitely more tactful in it than me so the rest of them writing him off as a lesser threat doesn't surprise me.
Chris liked this

Lauren

• Alumni
By Matty
Posts Custom
Reem wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:58:40 pm
dude, no kidding. How many times did I try to fucking target that dude? No one wanted to vote him, so we had to default to eric. EVERY.SINGLE.TIME. Can't run the game if people don't vote the way I want them too :broken:
i wanted him out too! if only you worked with me rather than against me we couldve made it happen :steamy:

Matty

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Susie wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:53:48 pm There's a loottttt on Gillian and Ron. Ron was top of my hit list lol
Omg hahahaha This is gold. I have a lot on Aurora, because I thought she fucking hated me (learned she didn't and now we're reunited too :heart: ) and I have like 2 on Matty I think about how I felt he and Chris were the only ones I could beat.

AND i have a lot on susie because I fangirled over her and also talked about how she scared me lol I think i have like 1 or 2 on Michelle. Also have a ton on the clusterfuck that was my alliances HAHAHAHAHAHA I do have a few subsections on Gillian...but they're not endearing.
[/quote]

:loveeyes: :loveeyes:
[/quote]
Here's a good fangirling moment for you, Susie!

Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:50:57 pm
MY GIRL GOT THE IDOL! #GetItSusie

The answer was miyabe line, which I didn't freaking try, but I tried a different name. I'm super ecstatic for her and us! We're gonna destroy and no one is even thinking we're working together. Let's do some damage, baby!
Lauren liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Matty
Custom Posts
Lauren wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:59:32 pm
He's got a killer social game like obviously we were tight so I'm biased but I wouldn't be totally shocked if he manages to skate through next vote. And honestly I think it's because 1. Gillian was really gunning for me and 2. I had the most interaction with Michelle who's in charge of things from what I hear and I think in her perspective I would be the bigger threat out of the two of us. From what I know, Chris and her didn't really talk strategy too much. He was definitely more tactful in it than me so the rest of them writing him off as a lesser threat doesn't surprise me.
yeah he told me so many times he just doesnt know what michelle is thinking ever lmao, and i can see where he got that. she really is an enigma
Lauren, Chris liked this

Matty

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
I'd agree with this. I honestly think Chris will go next though. F6 has at least 2 idols floating around, and I don't know if chris has it. If anyone does it's Randy in my opinion. Ron would have played it by now. So if I'm right, G and Michelle will play theirs, Randy (or ron) will play his. Charlie, Gillian, and Michelle will probably vote Chris off. F6 is gonna be :bomb: I'm expecting a live tribal...and Imma be there with emojis galore

Reem

• Alumni
By Lauren
Custom Posts
Reem wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:57:51 pm
Lauren wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:55:49 pm Thank you that is how I felt lol. Honestly though I was doing the challenge completely wrong and after once I realized I'm pretty sure I could have taken too cause that's my thing. But oh well, if it wasn't this vote it would have been the next.
I think you are probably right on that. I honestly thought chris would be here before you. Matty had his boot list posted in the commentary thread. I think we'll need to edit it now lol
Yeah I knew they would go for me first lol. Idk I guess it's a bit of perspective because I was playing with the other side so honestly I didn't see Michelle as being too much in control but that makes sense now. From where I stood Chris was playing the best game, probably followed by Michelle and everyone else didn't stand a chance in hell. I'm curious to see what everyone else had to say though, I'm still working through all the welcome to Ponderosa's.
Matty, Reem liked this

Lauren

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Matty wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:59:37 pm
i wanted him out too! if only you worked with me rather than against me we couldve made it happen :steamy:
Dammit, Matty lol We'll have our opportunity to slay next fall in allstars I'm sure :crown: :fire: :beer:
Matty liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Lauren wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:02:34 pm
Yeah I knew they would go for me first lol. Idk I guess it's a bit of perspective because I was playing with the other side so honestly I didn't see Michelle as being too much in control but that makes sense now. From where I stood Chris was playing the best game, probably followed by Michelle and everyone else didn't stand a chance in hell. I'm curious to see what everyone else had to say though, I'm still working through all the welcome to Ponderosa's.
I just want to go ahead and apologize for my welcome, 'cause ..... yooooooo..... twas rough......and long. #MyBad #DontTrustAHo
Lauren liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Lauren
Posts Custom
Reem wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:02:24 pm
I'd agree with this. I honestly think Chris will go next though. F6 has at least 2 idols floating around, and I don't know if chris has it. If anyone does it's Randy in my opinion. Ron would have played it by now. So if I'm right, G and Michelle will play theirs, Randy (or ron) will play his. Charlie, Gillian, and Michelle will probably vote Chris off. F6 is gonna be :bomb: I'm expecting a live tribal...and Imma be there with emojis galore
Yeah he definitely doesn't know about the idols so unless he wins immunity it'll be tough. We were talking earlier about how it was more than likely going to be one of us tonight and the other one tomorrow lol.
Reem liked this

Lauren

• Alumni
By Matty
Custom Posts
Reem wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:03:20 pm

Dammit, Matty lol We'll have our opportunity to slay next fall in allstars I'm sure :crown: :fire: :beer:
everyones favorite mother son duo
Susie, Reem liked this

Matty

• Alumni
By Lauren
Custom Posts
Reem wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:04:19 pm

I just want to go ahead and apologize for my welcome, 'cause ..... yooooooo..... twas rough......and long. #MyBad #DontTrustAHo
Hahaha I can't wait. I was dying over you all calling me a goat, also I probably deserved it haha

Lauren

• Alumni
By Matty
Custom Posts
Lauren wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:05:42 pm

Hahaha I can't wait. I was dying over you all calling me a goat, also I probably deserved it haha
i thought you were number 3 most deserving after michelle and chris for what its worth :dunno:
Lauren liked this

Matty

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Matty wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:05:04 pm
Reem wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:03:20 pm

everyones favorite mother son duo
OMFG :rofl: :crine: I'm dead right now. that was good. I'll let you have that one LMFAO
Matty liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Matty wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:06:42 pm

i thought you were number 3 most deserving after michelle and chris for what its worth :dunno:
I had her right above Chris. If Chris goes I think Michelle will take this, she's got Gillian on lock. My parting words to G was to latch onto Michelle.
Lauren liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Lauren
Posts Custom
Matty wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:06:42 pm

Awww so sweet! :heart: You were up there too until Reem and I got pretty much the same message at the same time lol
Reem, Matty liked this

Lauren

• Alumni