By Reem
Custom Posts
Matty wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:49:38 pm
Chris wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:48:34 pm
Matty wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:47:54 pm

and the vote against GILLIAN... is that how utr michelle has played?
She perfected the UTR game <3

That being said, I'm like 99% voting Charlie lol
im gonna see what everyone has to say at ftc, but im leaning michelle. the fact most of the time i couldnt even remember that charlie was in the game is a problem for me
Same...and I was in his alliance since new Taraku
Matty, Ron liked this

Reem

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Posts
By Randy
Posts Custom
Ron wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:50:08 pm Sidenote - am I old: what does UTR stand for?
Under The Radar
Ron liked this

Randy

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts Custom
By Matty
Custom Posts
Ron wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:49:48 pm
Reem wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:46:58 pm Question: Why was that tribal council the worst? Like wtf was that
Guys that was a HAIL MARY. I was hoping Charlie would join me to vote gilly, Gilly votes Michelle, Michelle votes me. I already figured i was toast.
why would charlie not vote for michelle? she is the biggest jury threat, whereas ngl you didnt have many friends here
Lauren liked this

Matty

• Alumni
By Lauren
Posts Custom
Ron, please tell me you had a better reason to vote me out than it being what Gillian wanted.

Lauren

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Ron wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:50:08 pm Sidenote - am I old: what does UTR stand for?
under the radar

Reem

• Alumni
By Chris
Custom Posts
Matty wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:49:38 pm
Chris wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:48:34 pm

She perfected the UTR game <3

That being said, I'm like 99% voting Charlie lol
im gonna see what everyone has to say at ftc, but im leaning michelle. the fact most of the time i couldnt even remember that charlie was in the game is a problem for me
That was me with Michelle lol

Like, the only person I never really developed a bond with? But we were on total opposite sides. Charlie's gonna have to fuck up big time for me to not vote for him.
Michelle liked this

Chris

• Alumni
By Randy
Posts Custom
Matty wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:50:38 pm

Guys that was a HAIL MARY. I was hoping Charlie would join me to vote gilly, Gilly votes Michelle, Michelle votes me. I already figured i was toast.
why would charlie not vote for michelle? she is the biggest jury threat, whereas ngl you didnt have many friends here
I got voted out so clearly that wasn't caught onto.
Matty, Reem, Lauren liked this

Randy

• Alumni
By Ron
Custom Posts

GREAT question. I tried to play that angle up several times. The reason I won't vote for Charlie is he never thought for himself and always went for the numbers.

Michelle is my vote at this point.
Reem, Susie, Matty liked this

Ron

• Alumni
By Matty
Posts Custom
Randy wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:51:48 pm

i think thats poor form on charlies part. he knows that a lot of the jury has been friends with her and worked with her through out the game, and he didnt think she'd have some almost locked jury votes?

Matty

• Alumni
By Ron
Custom Posts
Lauren wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:51:05 pm Ron, please tell me you had a better reason to vote me out than it being what Gillian wanted.
Sorry, Lauren - but that had nothing to do with G. It had to do with you flipping and being unpredictable. I think that was the vote Randy was immune for, so you were the target. Plus you being named as most likely to win didnt help your case.
Lauren liked this

Ron

• Alumni
By Randy
Custom Posts
Ron wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:54:15 pm
Lauren wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:51:05 pm Ron, please tell me you had a better reason to vote me out than it being what Gillian wanted.
Sorry, Lauren - but that had nothing to do with G. It had to do with you flipping and being unpredictable. I think that was the vote Randy was immune for, so you were the target. Plus you being named as most likely to win didnt help your case.
If I didn't win immunity i was gone there yeah?

Randy

• Alumni
By Ron
Posts Custom
Matty wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:53:43 pm
Randy wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:51:48 pm

i think thats poor form on charlies part. he knows that a lot of the jury has been friends with her and worked with her through out the game, and he didnt think she'd have some almost locked jury votes?
Michelle likely gave Charlie the same pitch she gave me: that she and gilly would split votes and it would be in his best interest to get rid of a guy.

Ron

• Alumni
By Ron
Custom Posts
Randy wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:55:06 pm
With hindsight being 20/20, almost definitely.
Randy liked this

Ron

• Alumni
By Chris
Posts Custom
Ron wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:52:43 pm

GREAT question. I tried to play that angle up several times. The reason I won't vote for Charlie is he never thought for himself and always went for the numbers.

Michelle is my vote at this point.
Can attest. I played against him the entire merge and he would just move to what Reem's Team wanted in the end and it'd be like running into a wall with telling him how I'm trying to vote. Still, he's mad cool and maybe he'll still blow us away with his FTC.

Reem, did Michelle have her finger on the game better than Gillian in your Team? Ol' Gilly sure did snipe who she wanted.

Chris

• Alumni
By Lauren
Posts Custom
Alright that’s fair lol I was just hoping there was an actual reason besides Gillian disliking me :rofl:
Ron liked this

Lauren

• Alumni
By Randy
Posts Custom
Ron wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:55:39 pm
Randy wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:55:06 pm

With hindsight being 20/20, almost definitely.
This all being said I hope you know what I said to you that last 24 hours i was in was truthful in my eyes. Nothing but love now man :heart:
Ron liked this

Randy

• Alumni
By Matty
Posts Custom
okok now that youre settled in ill start. why were you after me so hard that tribal, especially when 5 people had written your name down the day before. i get it was good to vote for me because people were mad at me, but how did that help you personally and whyd you go about it so aggressively? me keeping you had nothing to do with wanting u to be forced to work with me, i just wanted devens out because he was randys number 1.
Susie, Randy, Ron and 1 others liked this

Matty

• Alumni
By Chris
Custom Posts
How was she flipping and unpredictable when she voted the same as me, Eric and Randy for all of merge? Did Michelle lead the charge on Lauren's boot?
Matty, Lauren liked this

Chris

• Alumni