By Aurora
Custom Posts
Reem wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:45:45 pm
Aurora wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:43:45 pm
Matty wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:24:25 pm idk why but i have a strong feeling chris is winning immunity tonight. im willing it into existence.
Chris blew so much smoke up my ass I should be on a BBQ menu somewhere
At least he interacted with you lol all I know from the guys is he voted susie, because he apologized for it (FFS I was so tired of apologies from people. Own up to your game), and that he liked The Circle & Don't Fuck With Cats on Netflix.
We bonded over Disney which is a big deal to me, haha, so I was pretty pissed. I did get a quick fuck you in before the messegner went down.

Also, weird analogy but I'm running a Top Chef fantasy league so I've been watching a lot of that lately haha

Aurora

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Posts
By Reem
Custom Posts
Aurora wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:48:08 pm

At least he interacted with you lol all I know from the guys is he voted susie, because he apologized for it (FFS I was so tired of apologies from people. Own up to your game), and that he liked The Circle & Don't Fuck With Cats on Netflix.
We bonded over Disney which is a big deal to me, haha, so I was pretty pissed. I did get a quick fuck you in before the messegner went down.

Also, weird analogy but I'm running a Top Chef fantasy league so I've been watching a lot of that lately haha
Bruhhhhhh, I need to join some reality fantasy leagues. I used to love Top Chef! I no longer have cable and instead watch things illegally. I should get back into Top Chef though. It still airs on Bravo?

Reem

• Alumni
By Lauren
Custom Posts

Wait he told me about that and I was so confused lol. He voted Reem that round, did he do something else?

Lauren

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Lauren wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:06:36 pm

Wait he told me about that and I was so confused lol. He voted Reem that round, did he do something else?
He definitely voted me. The votes for Aurora from my understanding were: Me, Michelle x2, Charlie, Gillian, Susie, Ron, and Matty. This means Aurora, Eric, Lauren, Devins, Chris, and Randy voted for me that round.

Reem

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts Custom
By Aurora
Posts Custom

If he voted Reem, who made the Disney-related comment about sleeping beauty and the spindle?

Aurora

• Alumni
By Aurora
Posts Custom
Reem wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:11:17 pm

He definitely voted me. The votes for Aurora from my understanding were: Me, Michelle x2, Charlie, Gillian, Susie, Ron, and Matty. This means Aurora, Eric, Lauren, Devins, Chris, and Randy voted for me that round.
Okay, well whoever quoted disney in my vote-out, I have particularly bad feelings for them :crine:
Lauren, Reem liked this

Aurora

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Aurora wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:13:29 pm

If he voted Reem, who made the Disney-related comment about sleeping beauty and the spindle?
That would be Charlie, confirmed after tribal during our guess each other's vote game.
Aurora liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Aurora
Custom Posts
Reem wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:50:14 pm

Bruhhhhhh, I need to join some reality fantasy leagues. I used to love Top Chef! I no longer have cable and instead watch things illegally. I should get back into Top Chef though. It still airs on Bravo?
Top Chef is still on Bravo. Season 17 starts March 19th. ALL STARSSSSS
Reem liked this

Aurora

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
These were the votes for you, Aurora, with the corresponding comments...I kept a log of every vote for every tribal for reasons lol

me for aurora - We had a great thing going. I literally don't get why you did this, but if you play with fire you're gonna get burned.

Michelle for Aurora - _____

Charlie for Aurora - I didn't want to be the spindle. But I think it's time for you to go to sleep

Gillian for Aurora - im sorry girly this was the best thing i could do

Susie for Aurora - ____

Michelle for Aurora - ______

Ron for Aurora - Better you than me

Matty for Aurora - This vote is a safety measure

Reem

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Aurora wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:15:37 pm
Reem wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:50:14 pm

Aight, bet! Who's coming back?

Reem

• Alumni
By Aurora
Custom Posts
Reem wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:16:28 pm These were the votes for you, Aurora, with the corresponding comments...I kept a log of every vote for every tribal for reasons lol

me for aurora - We had a great thing going. I literally don't get why you did this, but if you play with fire you're gonna get burned.

Charlie for Aurora - I didn't want to be the spindle. But I think it's time for you to go to sleep

Susie for Aurora - ____

Haha, wow that's awesome. I did not ask because had to get back to law school at some point. But mad points to you for thoroughness
Reem liked this

Aurora

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Aurora wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:19:36 pm
Reem wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:16:28 pm These were the votes for you, Aurora, with the corresponding comments...I kept a log of every vote for every tribal for reasons lol

Susie for Aurora - ____

Haha, wow that's awesome. I did not ask because had to get back to law school at some point. But mad points to you for thoroughness
My real life has been hectic for the entirety of this game so I delved into this for distraction purposes...also procrastination a good bit hahahaha But thank you :beer:
Aurora liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Lauren
Custom Posts
Reem wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:14:35 pm

That would be Charlie, confirmed after tribal during our guess each other's vote game.
Side note it took us an embarrassingly long time to realize there was an extra vote even :relieved: The Susie vote was even more confusing because half of us had absolutely no contact with Devens to even know he'd vote with us lol
Reem liked this

Lauren

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Lauren wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:21:44 pm
Reem wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:14:35 pm

Side note it took us an embarrassingly long time to realize there was an extra vote even :relieved: The Susie vote was even more confusing because half of us had absolutely no contact with Devens to even know he'd vote with us lol
I know LOL Everyone thought someone from y'alls side used it. I think the only people who knew about it was me, her, and Susie. I didn't say jack shit about it, but was enjoying spreading conspiracies to people hahaha that paranoia spreading was strong.
Lauren liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Aurora
Custom Posts
Reem wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:17:21 pm
Reem wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:50:14 pm r have cable and instead watch things illegally. I should get back into Top Chef though. It still airs on Bravo?
Might not know some of the new ones if you haven't watched in a while:
Lee Anne Wong (Season 1, 15; Highest Placement 4th)
Brian Malarkey (Season 3; Placed 4th)
Lisa Fernandes (Season 4; Runner Up)
Bryan Voltaggio (Season 6; Masters Season 5; Twice Runner Up)
Kevin Gillespie (Season 6; Runner Up)
Jennifer Carroll (Season 6, 8; Highest Placement 4th)
Angelo Sosa (Season 7, 8; Highest Placement Runner Up)
Stephanie Cmar (Season 11; Placed 7th*)
Gregory Gourdet (Season 12; Runner Up)
Melissa King (Season 12; Placed 4th)
Karen Akunowicz (Season 13; 7th place)
Jamie Lynch (Season 14; placed 9th*)
Joe Sasto (Season 15; Placed 3rd)
Eric Adjepong (Season 16; Placed 3rd)
Nini Nguyen (Season 16; Placed 12th*)

Aurora

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Aurora wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:24:03 pm

Might not know some of the new ones if you haven't watched in a while:
Lee Anne Wong (Season 1, 15; Highest Placement 4th)
Brian Malarkey (Season 3; Placed 4th)
Lisa Fernandes (Season 4; Runner Up)
Bryan Voltaggio (Season 6; Masters Season 5; Twice Runner Up)
Kevin Gillespie (Season 6; Runner Up)
Jennifer Carroll (Season 6, 8; Highest Placement 4th)
Angelo Sosa (Season 7, 8; Highest Placement Runner Up)
Stephanie Cmar (Season 11; Placed 7th*)
Gregory Gourdet (Season 12; Runner Up)
Melissa King (Season 12; Placed 4th)
Karen Akunowicz (Season 13; 7th place)
Jamie Lynch (Season 14; placed 9th*)
Joe Sasto (Season 15; Placed 3rd)
Eric Adjepong (Season 16; Placed 3rd)
Nini Nguyen (Season 16; Placed 12th*)
I know all of them up to Stephanie. Bryan is coming back though?! :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes: I loved him

Reem

• Alumni
By Aurora
Custom Posts
Reem wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:26:17 pm

I know all of them up to Stephanie. Bryan is coming back though?! :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes: I loved him
Bryan is BY FAR the favorite. I will not allow myself to pick first in a draft that I run though, so I'm not gonna get him. I am participating in another one and I didn't get him there either. I got Angelo, Gregory, Melissa, Nini, and Brian Malarkey in that one.
Reem liked this

Aurora

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Aurora wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:31:53 pm
Reem wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:26:17 pm
Bryan is BY FAR the favorite. I will not allow myself to pick first in a draft that I run though, so I'm not gonna get him. I am participating in another one and I didn't get him there either. I got Angelo, Gregory, Melissa, Nini, and Brian Malarkey in that one.
Actually I just googled the rest and I know Jamie Lynch from somewhere, but not top chef. Has he been on anything else per chance?

Reem

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Yall joining me for the live chat reunion? Hahahaha

I hate to disappoint, but I don't quite have a southern accent. It'll come out with certain words though.
Matty, Lauren liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Matty
Custom Posts
Reem wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 5:26:50 pm Yall joining me for the live chat reunion? Hahahaha

I hate to disappoint, but I don't quite have a southern accent. It'll come out with certain words though.
didnt know that was a thing but now im really excited!

Matty

• Alumni