By Susie
Posts Custom
Jeff Probst wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:02:41 pm
Michelle
-Winner-
Played by: throughruggedways of Reddit
27Year Old Survivor Newly Adoptive Parent of a 4 Year Old

Poody: You’ve got a great shot at winning this and deservingly so. I think the best part about you were your hilarious confessionals and quick wit. Great reads on the game and great reads in confessionals.
Ziggy: Definitely a massive player in a game of massive players. A badass bitch who knew when to go UTR and when to turn on the heat.
Caryn: Congrats on winning, and being an absolute spitfire. I’d let you insult me any day of the week.
Joaquin: A great winner for a great season. I cannot believe people actually wanted to take you to the end. The pot pie confessional had me rolling.
Danni: anyone who can make a Michelle chase rep compelling and strategic is a deserving winner in my eyes. You were the perfect mix of strategy and personality, and I think you’re the final tribal front runner. Great game!
Sarah: Iconic. Legendary. Unforgettable. All things I would say about Gillian as a winner. You’re a close second. You’re the stand out for me and are the best player here.
Amazing job Michelle, I'm super proud of you!!

Susie

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts Custom
By Charlie
Custom Posts
Randy wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:04:47 pm
Charlie wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:02:47 pm
Jeff Probst wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:00:01 pm
Charlie
-Runner Up-
Played by: NotYourAverageRyan of Reddit
24 Year Old Survivor of Bullying and Hate Crimes

I DID HORRIBLE IN JURY I GOT MORE ASS FUCKED THERE THAN I DID IN MEXICO. ZIGGY I FUCKING LOVE YOU THATS ALL THE VALIDATION I NEED. JOAQUIN I WILL KNOW THAT EVERY DAY FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE I WAS WAY TOO COCKY AND WAS SURE MICHELLE WASN'T RESPONSIBLE FOR MATTYGATE. DANNI I LOVE YOU. SARAH THANK YOU.
Well you switched one person over to vote for you :heart:
RANDY I KNEW YOU WERE PLAYING A CHAOS GAME AND IT ONLY MADE ME LOVE YOU MORE EVEN THOUGH I WAS BOOTING THE WILD CARDS AND YOU HAD TO GO. :heart: :heart: :heart: FUCKING LOVED YOU.

Charlie

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Posts
By Ziggy Lichman
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Randy wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:04:47 pm
Charlie wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:02:47 pm
Jeff Probst wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:00:01 pm
Charlie
-Runner Up-
Played by: NotYourAverageRyan of Reddit
24 Year Old Survivor of Bullying and Hate Crimes

I DID HORRIBLE IN JURY I GOT MORE ASS FUCKED THERE THAN I DID IN MEXICO. ZIGGY I FUCKING LOVE YOU THATS ALL THE VALIDATION I NEED. JOAQUIN I WILL KNOW THAT EVERY DAY FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE I WAS WAY TOO COCKY AND WAS SURE MICHELLE WASN'T RESPONSIBLE FOR MATTYGATE. DANNI I LOVE YOU. SARAH THANK YOU.
Well you switched one person over to vote for you :heart:
We originally thought it was gonna be 6-4 or 5-5 with you voting Michelle so when you voted Charlie I thought he was winning :0 but then the other votes came in oops

Ziggy Lichman

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Loveita
Posts Custom Custom Custom
Michelle, Charlie, both of you killed it as absolute QUEENS of the UTR game. I was so impressed with both of you.

Michelle, your confessionals are :bomb: and please feel free to always talk to me about Harry Potter, Dungeons and Dragons, or other assorted fantasy topics.

Charlie, you were my winner pick and I saw a ton of my own game style in you and it was a joy to watch <3
Jeff Probst, Jordan, Charlie and 1 others liked this

Loveita

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Michelle
Custom Posts
Reem wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:04:03 pm
Jeff Probst wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:02:41 pm
Michelle
-Winner-
Played by: throughruggedways of Reddit
27Year Old Survivor Newly Adoptive Parent of a 4 Year Old

Poody: You’ve got a great shot at winning this and deservingly so. I think the best part about you were your hilarious confessionals and quick wit. Great reads on the game and great reads in confessionals.
Ziggy: Definitely a massive player in a game of massive players. A badass bitch who knew when to go UTR and when to turn on the heat.
Caryn: Congrats on winning, and being an absolute spitfire. I’d let you insult me any day of the week.
Joaquin: A great winner for a great season. I cannot believe people actually wanted to take you to the end. The pot pie confessional had me rolling.
Danni: anyone who can make a Michelle chase rep compelling and strategic is a deserving winner in my eyes. You were the perfect mix of strategy and personality, and I think you’re the final tribal front runner. Great game!
Sarah: Iconic. Legendary. Unforgettable. All things I would say about Gillian as a winner. You’re a close second. You’re the stand out for me and are the best player here.
That's my girl right there! :heart: YOU KILLED IT! SO FUCKING PROUD OF YOU!
Reem, I have a whole confessional dedicated to how much I missed you when you were voted off, the game was just not the same without you! I had no one to share my bitchy confessionals with :sob:
Reem liked this

Michelle

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Posts