By Chris
Posts Custom
Randy wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:32:09 pm
Chris wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:29:50 pm
Randy wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:26:35 pm
I can understand this, but what are the odds she DOESN'T blow it? From what im gathering here she is going to claim moves she didnt make and take credit for things she was led to do. If Michelle does go (and please god don't let this happen) it is going to be a clusterfuck for sure.
:xxxxxxxx

I think I'm the only one here who is EXCITED for Gillian's FTC speech. I'm going to be in TEARS reading it and I'll probably egg her on because it's going to be SO funny to me. :rofl:
You've been egging her on this whole merge Chris! :rofl: :rofl: Especially when she was talking to you about her resume. :dizzy:
LMAO

Because it's the FUNNIEST THING IN THE WHOLE WORLD.

My biggest regret in the game is not trolling her earlier because, wow, is she a HOOT and half.

I wish I could show you the chat logs when she'd tell me "i had to get rid of Eric and Lauren because you took my Susie and Reem!!!" and i was like "aww, but yeah, you all bullied sweet, innocent Lauren :("

Gillian: HA. she ain't sweet and innocent, GILLY is the sweet and innocent one. Lauren and Aurora were RUDE girls. Jacqui was rude to me and when I wanted her gone, well, it happened.

Me: OMG wow :o you're the puppet master of stranded
Lauren liked this

Chris

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts Custom
By Matty
Posts Custom
this randy lauren chris love triangle is really throwing off the energy here :woozy: :woozy: too much love and positivity these last few days :barf:
Lauren liked this

Matty

• Alumni
By Randy
Posts Custom
Matty wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:38:07 pm this randy lauren chris love triangle is really throwing off the energy here :woozy: :woozy: too much love and positivity these last few days :barf:
Chris has been SO MUCH FUN to talk to since day one and Lauren is absolutely fantastic and the fact she puts up with my shit is shocking as it is.
I made better relationships in this game then i did in 4 years of games...and i dont even know WHO THESE PEOPLE ARE
Matty, Chris, Lauren and 1 others liked this

Randy

• Alumni
By Chris
Custom Posts
Lauren wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:36:13 pm
Chris wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:26:11 pm
Lauren wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:21:47 pm

Oh yeah, never mind then. I retract my statement. I was thinking only Charlie wasn’t in on that but I think that was one of the tribals Ron just didn’t talk to me after so makes sense I forgot him.
Oh, I'm SO sorry for disappearing after the Devens boot :rofl: I was just so fucking over this game and after being lied to and not knowing who it was I just shut my laptop that night and took a ~personal day.

Waking up to your messages of cluing me in to everything was :woozy: :hot: In that moment, I knew I wanted to go to the end with you and you were t he only who had my back 100% lmao.
I straight up bombarded you :rofl: I almost sent you everything as it was happening that night too but things were developing so fast it would have been all over the place and incoherent :rofl:
Allies who update their allies with offline messages >>>>
Protect them at all costs :heart:

I wish this Eric, Randy, Lauren and myself Final 4 became a thing. I wanted to pitch it to Randy, but I thought he'd leak :rofl:
Lauren, Susie liked this

Chris

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Posts
By Randy
Posts Custom
Chris wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:36:58 pm

I think I'm the only one here who is EXCITED for Gillian's FTC speech. I'm going to be in TEARS reading it and I'll probably egg her on because it's going to be SO funny to me. :rofl:
You've been egging her on this whole merge Chris! :rofl: :rofl: Especially when she was talking to you about her resume. :dizzy:
LMAO

My biggest regret in the game is not trolling her earlier because, wow, is she a HOOT and half.

I wish I could show you the chat logs when she'd tell me "i had to get rid of Eric and Lauren because you took my Susie and Reem!!!" and i was like "aww, but yeah, you all bullied sweet, innocent Lauren :("

Gillian: HA. she ain't sweet and innocent, GILLY is the sweet and innocent one. Lauren and Aurora were RUDE girls. Jacqui was rude to me and when I wanted her gone, well, it happened.

SHE TOLD ME ABOUT THE "taking my Susie and Reem" and i just had to sit there and be like "welp now we are here lets not screw eachother xoxo gossip girl" And if i knew Gilly said that bout Lauren i would of thrown hands XD
Lauren, Reem liked this

Randy

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Eric wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:16:58 pm My order of voting currently:
1. Michelle
2. Charlie
3. Gillian
4. Ron

There is no chances i will vote Ron a winner. I wont vote for person that played like cockroach and only seeked how to live antoher day. His social game is non existing, his strategy where he flips on everyone all the time is shit., he was bad lier, he break his promise to me and i am sure not only me. He is worse than Russell Hantz
Ron's social game definitely left much to be desired and he was a bad liar. You're not wrong. Lol
Lauren liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Lauren
Custom Posts

LMAO

Omg :rofl: :rofl: she literally came after me after EVERY SINGLE VOTE for lying, being out “only for revenge because they took Aurora from me” and because I was “all up on Eric’s dick” and whatever else she said that night, she was pissed at me!
Randy, Chris, Reem liked this

Lauren

• Alumni
By Randy
Custom Posts
Chris wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:40:47 pm
Lauren wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:36:13 pm
Chris wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:26:11 pm

Oh, I'm SO sorry for disappearing after the Devens boot :rofl: I was just so fucking over this game and after being lied to and not knowing who it was I just shut my laptop that night and took a ~personal day.

Waking up to your messages of cluing me in to everything was :woozy: :hot: In that moment, I knew I wanted to go to the end with you and you were t he only who had my back 100% lmao.
I straight up bombarded you :rofl: I almost sent you everything as it was happening that night too but things were developing so fast it would have been all over the place and incoherent :rofl:
Allies who update their allies with offline messages >>>>
Protect them at all costs :heart:

I wish this Eric, Randy, Lauren and myself Final 4 became a thing. I wanted to pitch it to Randy, but I thought he'd leak :rofl:
If i was not selfaware of my situation i would of done that because i loved you all but i wanted to...not be put in an unwinnable situation.
Chris, Lauren liked this

Randy

• Alumni
By Chris
Posts Custom
Randy wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:41:56 pm

LMAO

SHE TOLD ME ABOUT THE "taking my Susie and Reem" and i just had to sit there and be like "welp now we are here lets not screw eachother xoxo gossip girl" And if i knew Gilly said that bout Lauren i would of thrown hands XD
I KNEW Gilly hated Lauren and Aurora for whatever reason and she'd get so mad when I'd keep calling them like polite or innocent or victims :rofl:

Honestly, trolling her was how I found out how tight her and Michelle were because she'd tell me Michelle hated Aurora and didn't trust Lauren and I was like sksksksk
Randy, Lauren liked this

Chris

• Alumni
By Randy
Posts Custom
Lauren wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:42:41 pm

LMAO

Omg :rofl: :rofl: she literally came after me after EVERY SINGLE VOTE for lying, being out “only for revenge because they took Aurora from me” and because I was “all up on Eric’s dick” and whatever else she said that night, she was pissed at me!
We were sucking Eric's candy dick apperantly.
Lauren, Eric, Chris and 1 others liked this

Randy

• Alumni
By Lauren
Posts Custom

LMAO

Bahaha it’s ok I would have done it myself :angel:
Randy, Chris liked this

Lauren

• Alumni
By Lauren
Custom Posts
Matty wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:38:07 pm this randy lauren chris love triangle is really throwing off the energy here :woozy: :woozy: too much love and positivity these last few days :barf:
There’s room for one more, we can make it a love quartet Matty. Don’t feel left out! :rofl:
Randy, Chris, Reem liked this

Lauren

• Alumni
By Matty
Custom Posts
Lauren wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:47:11 pm
There’s room for one more, we can make it a love quartet Matty. Don’t feel left out! :rofl:
ugh how'd you know this was exactly what i wanted!
Reem, Lauren liked this

Matty

• Alumni
By Randy
Custom Posts
Matty wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:47:45 pm
i loved you too man, even when the devens vote happened. you were a blast in this game too and i was totally down for going to the end with you :heart:
Matty, Chris liked this

Randy

• Alumni
By Matty
Custom Posts
Randy wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:49:42 pm

i loved you too man, even when the devens vote happened. you were a blast in this game too and i was totally down for going to the end with you :heart:
really wish things were different ugh three goats in the final four is just not a good look idk how we all let this happen.. i wouldve gone final three with you for sure had we stuck together lmao, reem and chris were the only people i wasnt sure i could beat
Chris, Randy, Reem liked this

Matty

• Alumni
By Randy
Custom Posts
Matty wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:52:01 pm

really wish things were different ugh three goats in the final four is just not a good look idk how we all let this happen.. i wouldve gone final three with you for sure had we stuck together lmao, reem and chris were the only people i wasnt sure i could beat
We were all TOO AWARE of the games we were playing, which just caused threat after threat going. Damn if it didnt make for an entertaining game but it might make for a lackluster winner
Matty liked this

Randy

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts

LMAO

Man, now y'all are making me feel like a sleazeball for what I've said about G. I still stand by my words, but ...aight.

Reem

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom

If only I could have "run the game" with "my team" for just even 1 more vote :sob:
Chris, Randy, Lauren liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Matty
Custom Posts
Reem wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 3:06:42 pm
If only I could have "run the game" with "my team" for just even 1 more vote :sob:
maybe you wouldve if yall voted mr eric at the 11th tribal council icon_unsure icon_glare
Reem liked this

Matty

• Alumni