By Joaquin Souberbielle
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
One down, many more to go! Congrats on surviving your first weekend in the Kuril islands. It looks like the game is ramping up, and we have a couple questions for you about tonight's events.

1-Walk us through the immunity challenge. what was your team's approach, and do you think you worked well together?
2-The tribe rankings afforded the lowest ranking tribe member the opportunity to jump ship and neither person took the offer. do you think this was the right choice?
3-Any fun drama related to the tribe rankings? Spill for us. We're thirsty for some drama.
4-With Victoria gone, it appears we have 19 active players in this game. how does this effect your strategy moving forward?
5-If you could vote one person out right now for an extremely petty reason, who would it be and why

Joaquin Souberbielle

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Gillian
Posts Custom
Joaquin Souberbielle wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:24:24 pm One down, many more to go! Congrats on surviving your first weekend in the Kuril islands. It looks like the game is ramping up, and we have a couple questions for you about tonight's events.

1-Walk us through the immunity challenge. what was your team's approach, and do you think you worked well together?

I don't think we had an approach and I think we did work well together but we were just not fast enough.
2-The tribe rankings afforded the lowest ranking tribe member the opportunity to jump ship and neither person took the offer. do you think this was the right choice?
I do as they would be low man on the totem pole if they switched!! And though they would be safe 1 time that next time they would be in danger!!
3-Any fun drama related to the tribe rankings? Spill for us. We're thirsty for some drama.
Lots of drama here. So jacq had a plan and Mess was supposed to rank people a certain way but turns out that was not what happened. Like me Susie and Julie were supposed to be in the middle. Jacq has a bunch of alliances sobit seems she's playing too hard too fast in my opinion. Reem is not trusting her so much. I've grown closer to reem and Susie. And Aurora. Michelle seems pretty bummed rn so that's gonna be one I work with.

4-With Victoria gone, it appears we have 19 active players in this game. how does this effect your strategy moving forward?
Just gotta be social and not try to burn any Bridges. I gotta get on everyone's good side.
5-If you could vote one person out right now for an extremely petty reason, who would it be and why
Jaq or Julie cause one if them spilled the mess alliance and are not loyal to it but my money's on jacq and she has her hand in too many fires.
:angel: :angel: :angel:

Gillian

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts Custom
By Gillian
Posts Custom
Joaquin Souberbielle wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:24:24 pm One down, many more to go! Congrats on surviving your first weekend in the Kuril islands. It looks like the game is ramping up, and we have a couple questions for you about tonight's events.

Btw hi Joaquin!!!!!

Gillian

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts Custom