By Wardog
Custom
Danni Boatwright wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:35:34 pm
Chris wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:31:26 pm Russian, Japanese, men, women, we are all the same
Jeff Probst wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:09:03 pm You will be submitting your final submission in your tribe forum by starting a new topic.
Who said men's brains were larger than women's? I would like to see this data.
No one claimed we were the brains tribe.
Ron, Charlie liked this

Wardog

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom
Well I have the results of the challenge.

You guys have no idea how close that was, hosts were all refreshing furiously as you guys worked on it.

Although it was neck and neck, the men submitted at 8:33:10, the women submitted at 8:34:50.

Congrats on both submitting within the time limit.

Furthermore, you both each got all 10 words correct.

However, the men correctly solved the final phrase and submitted faster, so the Men have won Immunity for the second time in a row!

Cape Nosappu
Arches Point
Danila Antsiferov
Glushnevskyi
Tanfilyevka Bay
Chishima Tanken
Shikotan
Cape Terkut
Yamamoto
Shumshu

Russian, Japanese, Men, Women, We are all the same.
Ron, Charlie liked this

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts
Women, I will see you tomorrow for Tribal Council.

Men and Women, because of Survivor, the Immunity Challenge will be non-live, meaning you can compete on your own time, but will have 24 hours to do so. Tribal Council to follow on Thursday.

Good luck!
Ron liked this

Jeff Probst

• Host
By Marcus
Custom
Jeff Probst wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:41:44 pm Women, I will see you tomorrow for Tribal Council.

Men and Women, because of Survivor, the Immunity Challenge will be non-live, meaning you can compete on your own time, but will have 24 hours to do so. Tribal Council to follow on Thursday.

Good luck!
24 hours from now?

Marcus

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom
Marcus wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:44:04 pm
Jeff Probst wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:41:44 pm Women, I will see you tomorrow for Tribal Council.

Good luck!
24 hours from now?
No sometime after Tribal I'll post the challenge and youll have 24 hours + to do it .

Jeff Probst

• Host