By Sarah Jones
Another night, another player out the door! The first man has left the game and things are heating up. It's only going to get harder from here :yikes:

1-Were you surprised by the outcome of tonight's vote? why or why not?
2-Matty has officially joined Taraku. How does this impact your plans?
3-Gun to your head, who do you want off your tribe next :gun: :gun:
4-Now that a weekend has passed on these tribes, have you noticed any changes? who is cozying up with who?

Sarah Jones

By Gillian
Custom Posts
Sarah Jones wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:49:52 pm Another night, another player out the door! The first man has left the game and things are heating up. It's only going to get harder from here :yikes:

4-Now that a weekend has passed on these tribes, have you noticed any changes? who is cozying up with who?
Gillian is not answering any questions and may not be around a whole lot longer! But it's been fun! Also poody I deleted discord tonight! And if u wanna know why u can message me
:broken: :broken: :broken:

Gillian

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Posts
By Gillian
Posts Custom
Gary Hogeboom wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:02:33 pm
Gillian wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:01:51 pm Why are my chats off
they're turned off for everyone during tribal council. we can't just turn them off for one tribe
Ohh well see it's my first time not going to tribal so I did not know that I just thought it was only the tribe that was at tribal! :eyeroll:

Gillian

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts Custom
By Gary Hogeboom
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Gillian wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:05:37 pm
Gillian wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:01:51 pm Why are my chats off
they're turned off for everyone during tribal council. we can't just turn them off for one tribe
Ohh well see it's my first time not going to tribal so I did not know that I just thought it was only the tribe that was at tribal! :eyeroll:
Understandable. happy to clarify!

Congrats on skipping tribal for the first time!

Gary Hogeboom

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Gillian
Custom Posts
Gary Hogeboom wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:08:29 pm
Gillian wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:05:37 pm

Understandable. happy to clarify!

Congrats on skipping tribal for the first time!
Thanks!!! Gonna skip next time too I think and every other time till merge and make it to jury at least!!!!

Gillian

• Alumni
By Gillian
Custom Posts
Sarah Jones wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:49:52 pm Another night, another player out the door! The first man has left the game and things are heating up. It's only going to get harder from here :yikes:

Nope I wasn't because the girls had a plan and brought charlie on board and Marcus
I like Matty he has Intel from being able to talk to both tribes. I'd like to work with Matty!!
Ron!!
Ron is cozying up to Lauren and Michelle reem and I are solid and I want to bring Marcus and Matty to us! Charlie kinda the floater I think
Ok I answered these now :gun: :gun:

Gillian

• Alumni