By Aurora
Posts Custom
Ziggy Lichman wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:07:02 pm Hey thotties! Question from the zigmeister.
As a former winner I know a thing about good and bad jury management. It may seem unimportant now, but every boot is going to decide the winner ever since y'all kicked Aurora to the can. For those brave enough to answer me, do you think there is a correct way to send someone home? Why or why not?
[/quo

:yas: :yas:
Matty, Charlie liked this

Aurora

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts Custom
By Jeff Probst
Custom Posts Custom
Chris, it's only f12 but it's time we start talking about it. Final three goats. At some point there inevitably will be players that most likely will not win and most players want to sit against in the final. Are people already angling to be the one in the finals with the goats?

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom
By Charlie
Custom Posts
Ziggy Lichman wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:07:02 pm Hey thotties! Question from the zigmeister.
As a former winner I know a thing about good and bad jury management. It may seem unimportant now, but every boot is going to decide the winner ever since y'all kicked Aurora to the can. For those brave enough to answer me, do you think there is a correct way to send someone home? Why or why not?
Aww thotties. You really know how to make a girl feel special.

I think there isn't in overarching correct way to send someone home but there are correct ways to send each person if you want their jury vote.
Susie, Lauren, Ron liked this

Charlie

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Posts
By Michelle
Custom Posts
Jeff Probst wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:06:43 pm Michelle, the last vote was very close. Do you expect tonight to be different?
It sure feels different; there was no last second scrambling, at least not to me. Whether that difference is reflected in the vote, we'll have to wait and see.
Charlie liked this

Michelle

• Alumni
By Gillian
Posts Custom
yes jury management is important cause if u send folks out who hate u welp u get no votes to win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and its better luck next time. :inlove:

Gillian

• Alumni
By Ziggy Lichman
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Charlie wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:09:17 pm
Aww thotties. You really know how to make a girl feel special.

I think there isn't in overarching correct way to send someone home but there are correct ways to send each person if you want their jury vote.
How do you want to be voted out if you are voted out? Do you respect a blindside? Or would you rather see it coming?

Ziggy Lichman

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Chris
Posts Custom
Jeff Probst wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:04:56 pm Aight since he isnt here, ill ask the rest of you.

Chris, is it a big risk trying to flush a Public Immunity Idol?
Public idols are tricky because I feel it's just going to be a constant burden on the holder until it's vanquished. If everyone knows you have a power that they don't have then you're just living in constant paranoia forever. It's only a big risk if they think this instance of paranoia is the right time, but regardless the power would be gone and everyone would be back on an even playing field.

Chris

• Alumni
By Randy
Custom Posts
With them knowing that its not the person you are saying goodbye to, its the player. We are all people in the end, you can make someone mad if you send them out angrilly

Randy

• Alumni