By Sarah Jones
Congrats on making it through your first tribal council as a merged tribe! You’ve made it to the jury, take a moment to celebrate! icon_mml

1. Tonight was a wild tribal council, walk us through the decision for you and the events that took place before and during TC.
2. We’re at the point where anyone leaving will be on the jury, is there anyone here that you wish wouldn’t be on the jury? Why?
3. As we’re going forward, how do you intend to stay in this game through the next couple votes? Are you worried about your place in this game or do you feel secure?
4.Have fun with this last one. What do you wish you could say to your least favorite player left in this game?

Good luck!

Sarah Jones

By Gillian
Custom Posts
Sarah Jones wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:46:55 pm Congrats on making it through your first tribal council as a merged tribe! You’ve made it to the jury, take a moment to celebrate! icon_mml

1. Tonight was a wild tribal council, walk us through the decision for you and the events that took place before and during TC.
well the vote changed soooo much and i didn't want a girl gone but it seems aurora was being sky again and oaid the price. i did tell her that i heard her name and she never told me reem was the vote on the other side so she is a liar just as mch as she claims i am. i will choose reem over her any day as reem has been my number 1 and susie!!!!
2. We’re at the point where anyone leaving will be on the jury, is there anyone here that you wish wouldn’t be on the jury? Why?
i dont want reem or susie there as they are my closest allies, i cant betray them when they have had my back. but idc if anyone else goes to jury.
3. As we’re going forward, how do you intend to stay in this game through the next couple votes? Are you worried about your place in this game or do you feel secure?
girl please im always worried about my place and the rankings didn't help. if anyone feels safe they are kidding themselves!! i will fight for my spot thats what ill do!
4.Have fun with this last one. What do you wish you could say to your least favorite player left in this game?
well my least favorite would have to be anyone who doesnt take the time to respond. so to all of the people that dont like me its ok not every has good taste
:fire: :fire: :fire:

also wanna say

i mafe jury hip hip hooray!!!!!!!! goal #1 accomplished!!!!!!!! where is my boy daly now???? also timmy here i be!!!!!!! to fall my iso peeps who is surviving now???????? :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Good luck!

Gillian

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Posts
By Gillian
Posts Custom
Sarah Jones wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:46:55 pm Congrats on making it through your first tribal council as a merged tribe! You’ve made it to the jury, take a moment to celebrate! icon_mml

Good luck!
sarah you have 69 posts!!!!!!!!!

Gillian

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts Custom