By Sarah Jones

Sorry about this, this sucks.

I want you to know that the hosts absolutely were rooting for you. I liked you and I was rooting for you but it seemed like your activity was holding you back from playing the game you could have. We only wanted you to make the most of the game and give your best effort. You did good, kid.

I like you and I enjoyed you as a player. I'd love to see more of you and I'm sorry to see you go. :broken:
Devens liked this

Sarah Jones

By Devens
Posts Custom
Aw you guys that really means a lot :( I'm honestly more upset I disappointed y'all then anything. I would love to play again now that I'm fully aware of the commitment this entails, just at a point when I can commit as much as I should have from the start. :heart: :heart: :heart:
Aurora liked this

Devens

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts Custom
By Aurora
Custom Posts
Devens wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:44:15 pm Aw you guys that really means a lot :( I'm honestly more upset I disappointed y'all then anything. I would love to play again now that I'm fully aware of the commitment this entails, just at a point when I can commit as much as I should have from the start. :heart: :heart: :heart:
What do you think made you beat me?

Aurora

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Posts
By Devens
Custom Posts
Susie wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:44:03 pm Hi Devens! Welcome to camp. Make yourself at home!
God I hate that we're here and some of them are still out there. WTF man!
Susie liked this

Devens

• Alumni
By Susie
Custom Posts
Yeah, crazy. The women had the much stronger alliance, but the guys were able to use fear as a strategy better than we would even have tried, lol. As I was worried about, we lost two to fear and couldn't recover. The women will go one by one next, barring an idol or other miracle. The fact that two guys turned on us didn't help matters.

Susie

• Alumni
By Devens
Custom Posts
Susie wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:51:48 pm Yeah, crazy. The women had the much stronger alliance, but the guys were able to use fear as a strategy better than we would even have tried, lol. As I was worried about, we lost two to fear and couldn't recover. The women will go one by one next, barring an idol or other miracle. The fact that two guys turned on us didn't help matters.
IDK about that, I think they may have the numbers now. I'd bet on Eric or Chris...maybe Randy next? Matty is playing both sides really well for now but if everyone gets wise he could also get got. I guess time will tell...
Matty liked this

Devens

• Alumni
By Jeff Probst
Posts Custom Custom
Good job, Devens. Sorry if it came across like you disappointed us. We had fun watching you just wanted more of ya! :P Glad you got the full stranded experience though from immunities, idols and jury!
Devens, Susie liked this

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom
By Devens
Custom Posts
Jeff Probst wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:54:21 pm Good job, Devens. Sorry if it came across like you disappointed us. We had fun watching you just wanted more of ya! :P Glad you got the full stranded experience though from immunities, idols and jury!
And thank you for all of this, seriously I cannot begin to express how grateful I am to have been able to play this game and how in awe I am of the production of it all. So glad I get to cast a vote for the winner of the season if it cant be me.

Devens

• Alumni
By Susie
Custom Posts
Devens wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:53:58 pm
Susie wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:51:48 pm Yeah, crazy. The women had the much stronger alliance, but the guys were able to use fear as a strategy better than we would even have tried, lol. As I was worried about, we lost two to fear and couldn't recover. The women will go one by one next, barring an idol or other miracle. The fact that two guys turned on us didn't help matters.
IDK about that, I think they may have the numbers now. I'd bet on Eric or Chris...maybe Randy next? Matty is playing both sides really well for now but if everyone gets wise he could also get got. I guess time will tell...
Well, I sure hope so. Did they ever figure out how you, Randy and Matty voted? We knew two of you didn't vote with us, but not which two! haha

Susie

• Alumni
By Devens
Custom Posts
Susie wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:57:02 pm
Devens wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:53:58 pm
Well, I sure hope so. Did they ever figure out how you, Randy and Matty voted? We knew two of you didn't vote with us, but not which two! haha
After you left I straight up told everyone I voted for Reem. Unless I was being played hard Randy also voted Reem, he was the one who told me to vote for her in the first place. Wasn't anything against you I was just a lot closer to Aurora and flet like I needed her in the game. Probably woulda been better to have her at the end there TBH.

Devens

• Alumni
By Susie
Posts Custom
That's fair, I mean, it's not like you said you were glad we were friends or anything, lol. It's just a game! Looks like it didn't work out this time. This next bit should be fun and way less time consuming.

Susie

• Alumni
By Susie
Posts Custom
Please clear something up for me, or at least maybe clear it up, haha. I've been dwelling on something. The Crystal vote where we voted Eric, who did you vote for?

Susie

• Alumni
By Devens
Posts Custom
Susie wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:08:25 pm Please clear something up for me, or at least maybe clear it up, haha. I've been dwelling on something. The Crystal vote where we voted Eric, who did you vote for?
Crystal, I was literally never told any other plan. I think I kinda had an idea of who y'all were voting for but at that point I had barely spoken to Randy, talked to you and Crystal a little but more chit chat and less game and had not spoken to Aurora at all. I was really sad Crystal left, but I felt safer with the guys at that point and wasn't gonna rock the boat. Randy was left out of the Crystal vote.
Susie liked this

Devens

• Alumni
By Devens
Custom Posts
Susie wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:04:07 pm That's fair, I mean, it's not like you said you were glad we were friends or anything, lol. It's just a game! Looks like it didn't work out this time. This next bit should be fun and way less time consuming.
I was glad we were friends, I honestly felt like I was friends with everyone who was eliminated. I just felt like between Reem and Aurora I was a lot closer to Aurora and that's what Randy was telling me to do and he was my #1 so I trusted him.

Devens

• Alumni
By Susie
Posts Custom
Possibly, you or Eric, we split the vote and I think one on Chris, in case Eric had an idol. Do you know who has the guys idol?

Susie

• Alumni