By Danni Boatwright
icon_king icon_king icon_king icon_king icon_king icon_king icon_king icon_king icon_king :crown: :crown: :crown: :crown: :crown: :crown: :crown: :crown: :crown: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

Reem, you crushed it!!

Instantly legendary, not afraid to call people out, and playing hard from day 1. Devastated to see you leave but thanks for the endless hours of entertainment this season :heart: Hope you'll stick around at ponderosa and watch the rest of the season play out with us!

Nate, Reem, Ziggy Lichman liked this

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
By Susie
Posts Custom
It was rough in there and you fought like hell. I'm pretty impressed with you. Sorry to see you here.
Reem liked this

Susie

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts Custom
By Aurora
Custom Posts
Why couldn't you have just kept us together? Your name was not an option for me until Matty told me you were gunning for me on the night I got voted out. I was in self-preservation mode at that point; I had no choice. But we could have gotten to the end. You had my trust, man.

Sorry to see you leave the game. Hope you enjoy Ponderosa. Great game.
Reem liked this

Aurora

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Posts
By Matty
Posts Custom
Danni Boatwright wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:54:27 pm Touchy subjects always leads to a wild vote and every time it takes me by surprise
my favorite challenge right after i leave :sob: :sob:

Matty

• Alumni
By Loveita
Custom Posts Custom Custom
To be honest, most of these votes have been pretty crazy. Excited to see you all discuss the game as jury members. Try to drink some tea before you spill it all.
Reem, Susie liked this

Loveita

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom
By Reem
Custom Posts
Hahahaha I will be here. I'm gonna individually respond to you all. My name was constantly thrown out...but fun fact Gillian has an idol and so does Michelle. We thought we had the numbers though.

Rooting for Michelle and my girl, G! <3
Susie, Danni Boatwright liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Danni Boatwright wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:48:29 pm icon_king icon_king icon_king icon_king icon_king icon_king icon_king icon_king icon_king :crown: :crown: :crown: :crown: :crown: :crown: :crown: :crown: :crown: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

Reem, you crushed it!!

Instantly legendary, not afraid to call people out, and playing hard from day 1. Devastated to see you leave but thanks for the endless hours of entertainment this season :heart: Hope you'll stick around at ponderosa and watch the rest of the season play out with us!

Thanks, Danni! Kind of wish Gillian was faster with that draw of her idol! Damnnnnnnn, but I'm here and I'm loving the food. Ya'll went all out!

Reem

• Alumni
By Aurora
Posts Custom
Reem wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:56:35 pm Hahahaha I will be here. I'm gonna individually respond to you all. My name was constantly thrown out...but fun fact Gillian has an idol and so does Michelle. We thought we had the numbers though.

Rooting for Michelle and my girl, G! <3
Your girl michelle? That might be the hardest comment to hear of them all..
Matty liked this

Aurora

• Alumni
By Susie
Posts Custom
Reem wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:56:35 pm Gillian has an idol <3
Wow! Go her! And Michelle, of course, since you're outing everyone, lol.
Reem liked this

Susie

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Matty wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:52:10 pm if only you didnt let eric slip by :dunno: :dunno: i had your back
Matty! Lol I didn't know! Everyone was saying you were with them and I didn't know the truth :sob:

Reem

• Alumni