By Reem
Custom Posts
Aurora wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:58:06 pm
Reem wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:56:35 pm Hahahaha I will be here. I'm gonna individually respond to you all. My name was constantly thrown out...but fun fact Gillian has an idol and so does Michelle. We thought we had the numbers though.

Rooting for Michelle and my girl, G! <3
Your girl michelle? That might be the hardest comment to hear of them all..
Sorry, aurora! Yeah, she and I bonded at New Taraku. We found the idol together. Only I know she has it. We made most of these decisions together....including the random chats that popped up with Matty's name (SORRY MATTY)
Susie liked this

Reem

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Posts
By Reem
Posts Custom
Jeff Probst wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:49:50 pm Im so upset right now I cant even. I thought the Susie boot was rough... jeez. I'll praise you when I've recovered </3
I'm sorry to have let you down, Jeff! And all the alumnis and hosts! I think I'm more let down by myself, but I made the merge. So that's dope af

Reem

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts Custom
By Matty
Custom Posts
Reem wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:59:01 pm
Matty wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:52:10 pm if only you didnt let eric slip by :dunno: :dunno: i had your back
Matty! Lol I didn't know! Everyone was saying you were with them and I didn't know the truth :sob:
you let the guys play you! i hadnt talked to them all day. i truly wanted eric chris and randy to be the next ones out. i never ever planned on voted you or gillian, until like.. at least final 6
Reem liked this

Matty

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Loveita wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:51:37 pm REEM YOU ARE AN ICON. WE ARE ALL CRYING. Your boot has broken Jeff. Truly a legend.

I'M SO SORRY! I know Nate had me as his winner pick or something, and damn...I wish I had pushed G to play her idol on me. The target never would have gone away though. My time was limited.

Reem

• Alumni
By Aurora
Custom Posts
Reem wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:59:54 pm
Reem wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:56:35 pm Hahahaha I will be here. I'm gonna individually respond to you all. My name was constantly thrown out...but fun fact Gillian has an idol and so does Michelle. We thought we had the numbers though.

Rooting for Michelle and my girl, G! <3
Sorry, aurora! Yeah, she and I bonded at New Taraku. We found the idol together. Only I know she has it. We made most of these decisions together....including the random chats that popped up with Matty's name (SORRY MATTY)
You even tight with Bill? Or was that a play too?

Aurora

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Aurora wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:52:24 pm Why couldn't you have just kept us together? Your name was not an option for me until Matty told me you were gunning for me on the night I got voted out. I was in self-preservation mode at that point; I had no choice. But we could have gotten to the end. You had my trust, man.

Sorry to see you leave the game. Hope you enjoy Ponderosa. Great game.
Bruh, I was! I swear! I was targeting Matty that day. Then they said you were going after me! I wish you could see my confessionals :sob:

Reem

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Aurora wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:01:56 pm

Bill?

Reem

• Alumni
By Matty
Posts Custom
Reem wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:02:40 pm
Aurora wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:52:24 pm Why couldn't you have just kept us together? Your name was not an option for me until Matty told me you were gunning for me on the night I got voted out. I was in self-preservation mode at that point; I had no choice. But we could have gotten to the end. You had my trust, man.

Bruh, I was! I swear! I was targeting Matty that day. Then they said you were going after me! I wish you could see my confessionals :sob:
BUT WHYY I had your back up until then completely.

Matty

• Alumni
By Aurora
Posts Custom

Nah man. Unless Matty lied in his comments after the last challenge. The first that came up was Matty telling me you were targeting me. And I didn't even coordinate the vote on you. Lauren did.

Aurora

• Alumni
By Jeff Probst
Custom Custom Posts
You didn't let us down :)

I always love when the jury gets this big cuz the real shade begins. ALSO everyone realizes they coulda been aligned XD
Susie liked this

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts
By Matty
Posts Custom
Aurora wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:04:19 pm

Nah man. Unless Matty lied in his comments after the last challenge. The first that came up was Matty telling me you were targeting me. And I didn't even coordinate the vote on you. Lauren did.
im sorry i lied about all of that. i knew i was being targeted, had to put the energy on u and reem

Matty

• Alumni
By Aurora
Posts Custom
Reem wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:03:02 pm

Bill?
I'll take that as a no.

Aurora

• Alumni
By Aurora
Posts Custom
Matty wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:05:10 pm

im sorry i lied about all of that. i knew i was being targeted, had to put the energy on u and reem
So not only do you lie in the game, you lie after you've been voted out?

Aurora

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts

Woooooow, aight....Go Lauren then. She was supposed to vote Eric against us. I don't think she will make it to FTC. Eric, Randy, and Chris are tight tight tight. Literally I was told you were gunning for me though. I was STILL pushing matty, then chris when matty wasn't getting traction until probably a few minutes before tribal that night. Hence my comment on your vote.

Looks like we both fucked up. :yikes: :gun:

Reem

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Aurora wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:05:15 pm

Bill?
I'll take that as a no.
Omg Bill W. I thought you were referring to Charlie. No, that is completely true. I've been sober since April 24, 2014. I never lied about my personal life to anyone in the game.

I do run an award winning upscale hotel. I do compete in DDR/ITG/PIU. I do have an 8 year old son named Michael. I have 3 ridiculous dogs. I am a member in good standing of a 12 step fellowship. All truth.
Susie liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Matty
Posts Custom
Aurora wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:05:52 pm

So not only do you lie in the game, you lie after you've been voted out?
what? i said when i came here that i had a hand in that
Susie liked this

Matty

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom

So you basically coordinated all our vote outs...It's a shame you got out then. Pretty solid game right there. I think your mistake was that people talked...A LOT
Susie, Matty liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Susie
Posts Custom
Reem wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:09:02 pm

Bill?
I'll take that as a no.
Omg Bill W. I thought you were referring to Charlie. No, that is completely true. I've been sober since April 24, 2014. I never lied about my personal life to anyone in the game.

I do run an award winning upscale hotel. I do compete in DDR/ITG/PIU. I do have an 8 year old son named Michael. I have 3 ridiculous dogs. I am a member in good standing of a 12 step fellowship. All truth.
JFC Aurora. You don't stop.

Susie

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Susie wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:10:19 pm
Reem wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:09:02 pm

I'll take that as a no.

JFC Aurora. You don't stop.
LMAO It's all good. Oh! Jeff, are we allowed to share more personal details with each other now? I have tons of pics I promised people.

Reem

• Alumni