By Susie
Posts Custom
Aww!! That's really sweet. You fucking rocked this game. I'm pretty sure you even had an alliance with Jeff. I was rooting for you all the way!!! Our girls Michelle and Gillian will have to hunker down now. So happy they each have protection!!
Gillian wanted to play her idol on me so bad to get rid of the "reem is dragging you" perception. I guess she thought we had the numbers. She's probably throwing up right now. I hate it for her! I hope she latches onto michelle for support hardcore.

Yeah, it's a shame. Wasn't supposed to be like this. Ugh. I'm sad and glad to have my buddy back.

Susie

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts Custom
By Reem
Custom Posts
Matty wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:37:03 pm
Reem wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:35:12 pm
Matty wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:33:13 pm

didnt share with anyone, because you were my number one. i wanted to go far with u, just not to final tribal. and you wanted me out at the aurora vote, so its clear who was more loyal.
Sorry! I had loyalties...just not to you. Literally, I would have blown up the moon could it have saved Susie. Anyone outside my tight group was fair game, and you WERE playing all sides. I think your time would have been limited too, just entirely different than the way mine was.
i mean we're both here now, so clearly we both played this very wrong lol.
No fucking kidding hahaha Imma just root my 2 girls on and chill. Charlie too! Can't forget him. He's been rock solid, but I don't know if he'll get any votes at FTC. He's gotta make some moves.

Reem

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Posts
By Reem
Custom Posts
Susie wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:37:26 pm
Aww!! That's really sweet. You fucking rocked this game. I'm pretty sure you even had an alliance with Jeff. I was rooting for you all the way!!! Our girls Michelle and Gillian will have to hunker down now. So happy they each have protection!!
Gillian wanted to play her idol on me so bad to get rid of the "reem is dragging you" perception. I guess she thought we had the numbers. She's probably throwing up right now. I hate it for her! I hope she latches onto michelle for support hardcore.

Yeah, it's a shame. Wasn't supposed to be like this. Ugh. I'm sad and glad to have my buddy back.
Yassssssss! Probably easier to read thousands of hours worth of conversations in a forum rather than a chat (You're welcome, mods)
Susie liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Susie
Posts Custom
Reem wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:26:45 pm
Susie wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:25:04 pm
Reem wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:18:16 pm Yeah, I definitely didn't lie about anything personal. And if I can get the mods to allow me I'll share photos with you all!

Oh, susie, the award show I told you about last year? Yeah, we got a SHIT TON of nominations again. Last year we won like 4 categories, I think we're gonna sweep this year. <3

Also, I was going back on reading the other ponderosa welcomes...the extra vote for Aurora came from Michelle. She got the extra vote before tribal. No one knows that either.
So cool! Congratulations. It sounds like a wonderful place.

btw, I was keeping all the secrets in case you made it to FTC.
SEE THIS IS WHY I NEEDED YOU. Damn, I pretty much let out my secrets out now lol
Haha, sadly, it doesn't matter now. Share away, lol. I always had your back, we made a good team.
Reem liked this

Susie

• Alumni
By Matty
Custom Posts
Reem wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:38:27 pm
Reem wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:35:12 pm

Sorry! I had loyalties...just not to you. Literally, I would have blown up the moon could it have saved Susie. Anyone outside my tight group was fair game, and you WERE playing all sides. I think your time would have been limited too, just entirely different than the way mine was.
No fucking kidding hahaha Imma just root my 2 girls on and chill. Charlie too! Can't forget him. He's been rock solid, but I don't know if he'll get any votes at FTC. He's gotta make some moves.
The only way he can get my vote is if he somehow makes it with ron and gillian lol. Can you tell me if gill ever actually cared about me or was that just for game too? bc i was never gonna say her name
Susie liked this

Matty

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Matty wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:40:39 pm

The only way he can get my vote is if he somehow makes it with ron and gillian lol. Can you tell me if gill ever actually cared about me or was that just for game too? bc i was never gonna say her name
Yes, she did. She wanted to protect you and was upset at you leaving. Can confirm. Damn, i wish I could pull chat logs here lol
Matty liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Susie wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:40:21 pm
Reem wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:26:45 pm
Susie wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:25:04 pm

So cool! Congratulations. It sounds like a wonderful place.

btw, I was keeping all the secrets in case you made it to FTC.
SEE THIS IS WHY I NEEDED YOU. Damn, I pretty much let out my secrets out now lol
Haha, sadly, it doesn't matter now. Share away, lol. I always had your back, we made a good team.
We fucking did though! Damn, and our play styles just complemented each other so well. Mannnnnn, this sucks booty. I guess I'm gonna go drive uber to get my 100 bucks
Susie liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Danni Boatwright wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:46:05 pm Just want to say please keep this energy up next week! An active jury is the best way to finish a season strong!
I don't think I know any other way to be lol

Danni, are we allowed to share more personal info about ourselves at this point, or will there be a point in the future we can do so?
Matty liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Susie
Posts Custom

We all liked you Matty! You were/are a sweetheart. You just didn't declare your devotion soon enough, and we thought you didn't love us best. Had you done that, we'd all four still be in this game. But there was nothing stopping Aurora once she decided, yet again, that I was out to get her, and the rest is history.

Susie

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Susie wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:49:13 pm

We all liked you Matty! You were/are a sweetheart. You just didn't declare your devotion soon enough, and we thought you didn't love us best. Had you done that, we'd all four still be in this game. But there was nothing stopping Aurora once she decided, yet again, that I was out to get her, and the rest is history.
Well, if we're all asked to come back can we go ahead and pregame an alliance? Is that a thing? LOL
Susie liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Matty
Posts Custom

i thought i had!! back before the aurora vote, yall were my only allys. i only voted you because randy told me yall were targeting me. still not sure why reem wanted me out THAT early

Matty

• Alumni
By Jeff Probst
Posts Custom Custom
You can share more personal information, just not usernames, names, IDs etc, so basically the same rules as the game lol. last week next week!!
Reem liked this

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom
By Reem
Posts Custom
Matty wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:51:16 pm

i thought i had!! back before the aurora vote, yall were my only allys. i only voted you because randy told me yall were targeting me. still not sure why reem wanted me out THAT early
Because I had everyone telling me you had an alliance with them lol
Susie liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Gary Hogeboom
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Reem wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:47:24 pm
Danni Boatwright wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:46:05 pm Just want to say please keep this energy up next week! An active jury is the best way to finish a season strong!
I don't think I know any other way to be lol

Danni, are we allowed to share more personal info about ourselves at this point, or will there be a point in the future we can do so?
No. Alias rules still fully apply. We will reveal everyones online identity at the finale and you can do all the doxxing you want at the discord reunion.
Reem liked this

Gary Hogeboom

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Matty
Custom Posts
Reem wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:51:55 pm

i didnt until you turned on me, rip

Matty

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Matty wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:53:39 pm

RIP
Matty liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Matty
Custom Posts
Reem wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:54:45 pm

RIP
can i ask what my episode title was lmao

Matty

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Matty wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:02:28 pm
Reem wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:54:45 pm

RIP
can i ask what my episode title was lmao
Episode 12: Matty's SPECIAL hangout for SPECIAL friends :3

LOL I can't take credit for all those group chats. I only made 1 of them, but that was your title^
Matty, Susie liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Susie
Posts Custom
Matty wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:33:13 pm
Reem wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:31:46 pm
Matty wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:29:45 pm reem why did you want me out sooo bad, i thought of you as my closest ally and pretty much wrecked my game for you.
My allies were Susie, Gil, and Michelle. Then susie got booted. You literally just said you were gonna boot me at 6 lol

I wanted to see if you'd pass the fake clue along and if it'd get back to me...it didn't so I don't know if you shared it with anyone. But that idol is gone anyway.
didnt share with anyone, because you were my number one. i wanted to go far with u, just not to final tribal. and you wanted me out at the aurora vote, so its clear who was more loyal.
So what was your guess Matty? Reem came up with the password, and I wrote the clue. Haha, sorry man.
Reem liked this

Susie

• Alumni