By Matty
Posts Custom
Reem wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:11:20 am Aight, so it's my first tribal council as a jury member. Hope y'all are ready for this Eliza and Michaela to come out.

For clarification purposes, I am allowed to use only emojis, but can use ANY of the smilies and smilies+ in any facet from the forum menu?

Quoting or general replies are also in bounds, with emojis being the only response?
lmaoo i used and abused this at the last tribal

Matty

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts Custom
By Reem
Custom Posts
Matty wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:35:38 pm
Reem wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:11:20 am Aight, so it's my first tribal council as a jury member. Hope y'all are ready for this Eliza and Michaela to come out.

For clarification purposes, I am allowed to use only emojis, but can use ANY of the smilies and smilies+ in any facet from the forum menu?

Quoting or general replies are also in bounds, with emojis being the only response?
I may not have aligned with you 100% in the game, but I'm down to align with you 100% to rip these bitches to pieces while we're juryfied :devil:
Matty liked this

Reem

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Posts
By Matty
Posts Custom
Reem wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:50:34 pm

I may not have aligned with you 100% in the game, but I'm down to align with you 100% to rip these bitches to pieces while we're juryfied :devil:
i meannn we were aligned, just not as aligned as you were with other people. but yes im very down to shit on every single one of them
Reem liked this

Matty

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Matty wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:58:38 pm

i meannn we were aligned, just not as aligned as you were with other people. but yes im very down to shit on every single one of them
Well...you're not wrong LMFAO. I especially want to shit on Randy (like why tf is he even still here, oh wait he's another goat). Also chris, cause...I literally don't get why no one wanted to vote for him (oh wait, that's right he's also a goat). Then Lauren whose one good move was voting me out, but that was really Ron's idea...oh wait, she's also a goat.

Like, I'm so bummed we got a bunch of folks being dragged and we're all here. Mistakes were made. :poo: #GoatUprising
Matty liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Matty
Posts Custom
Reem wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:03:07 pm

Well...you're not wrong LMFAO. I especially want to shit on Randy (like why tf is he even still here, oh wait he's another goat). Also chris, cause...I literally don't get why no one wanted to vote for him (oh wait, that's right he's also a goat). Then Lauren whose one good move was voting me out, but that was really Ron's idea...oh wait, she's also a goat.

Like, I'm so bummed we got a bunch of folks being dragged and we're all here. Mistakes were made. :poo: #GoatUprising
I feel like my words at my final tribal are coming to fruition. Any girl that worked with Eric, Randy or Chris made a terrible mistake. Wish we could've worked things out because I honestly liked you, Gillian and Michell more than pretty much the rest of the tribe.. I really want Randy to leave he just pisses me off lmao, hopefully the girls idols can be put to good use.

Matty

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Matty wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:31:15 pm

I feel like my words at my final tribal are coming to fruition. Any girl that worked with Eric, Randy or Chris made a terrible mistake. Wish we could've worked things out because I honestly liked you, Gillian and Michell more than pretty much the rest of the tribe.. I really want Randy to leave he just pisses me off lmao, hopefully the girls idols can be put to good use.
Man, you have no idea how much I'm kicking myself for your and Aurora's vote out (which you orchestrated to perfection, kudos, but damn I thought she just hated me). One of my last confessionals said you and Chris were the only 2 I wasn't sure I could beat. We would have put up a fight at F6 had we still been in there. I just honestly don't get why no one wanted to knock out Chris, like I think Eric is dragging him. But he's gotta be doing something right if people want to keep him around...I just didn't see it.

Randy is completely useless, like he couldn't even lie properly. Like...I'm 99% sure when we merged he had to have been told things about me, probably warnings if I was a betting person, and then he's gonna try to pathetically lie to me? Bitch, I see you. Stop letting your age show and get some life experience. He will not win.
Matty liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Matty
Custom Posts
Reem wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:37:09 pm

Man, you have no idea how much I'm kicking myself for your and Aurora's vote out (which you orchestrated to perfection, kudos, but damn I thought she just hated me). One of my last confessionals said you and Chris were the only 2 I wasn't sure I could beat. We would have put up a fight at F6 had we still been in there. I just honestly don't get why no one wanted to knock out Chris, like I think Eric is dragging him. But he's gotta be doing something right if people want to keep him around...I just didn't see it.

Randy is completely useless, like he couldn't even lie properly. Like...I'm 99% sure when we merged he had to have been told things about me, probably warnings if I was a betting person, and then he's gonna try to pathetically lie to me? Bitch, I see you. Stop letting your age show and get some life experience. He will not win.
Thanks for the props on the aurora vote lmao, i swear i did not think it was going to work it was just how much pressure can i put on that crack lmao. But yeah i said the same thing, you and chris were my biggest threats to win. Personally i think chris is just a really utr social player and hes dragging eric as his meat shield. He even admitted to me after the susie vote he wants eric around long because hes always the one to get votes. Eric has the shittiest social/strategic game imo and is getting by solely on challenge performances and luck.
Reem liked this

Matty

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Matty wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:40:55 pm Thanks for the props on the aurora vote lmao, i swear i did not think it was going to work it was just how much pressure can i put on that crack lmao. But yeah i said the same thing, you and chris were my biggest threats to win. Personally i think chris is just a really utr social player and hes dragging eric as his meat shield. He even admitted to me after the susie vote he wants eric around long because hes always the one to get votes. Eric has the shittiest social/strategic game imo and is getting by solely on challenge performances and luck.
I was with Aurora on keeping Eric around, although I don't remember she and I talking about it. Eric is SO disliked that he wasn't a threat to me whatsoever. Chris though just has the social game I guess, nothing else from what I can see. But fucccccckkkk NO ONE wanted to vote him out, it was always Eric. Annoying AF.

Man, I'm rooting for Michelle though. She's literally the only one left that deserves this win in my opinion. I'm hoping beyond anything she swings the numbers back her way. There's a reason Jacquie called her a threat pre-swap, she's good. I'm honestly surprised she stuck with me, but I guess I was a meatshield too. I just don't know who their target will be now if their perception is Michelle doesn't do much, Gillian is a goat, and Charlie is a floater. I guess Ron will be next or it'll be an idol blindside.
Matty liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Matty
Posts Custom
Reem wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:46:38 pm
Matty wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:40:55 pm Thanks for the props on the aurora vote lmao, i swear i did not think it was going to work it was just how much pressure can i put on that crack lmao. But yeah i said the same thing, you and chris were my biggest threats to win. Personally i think chris is just a really utr social player and hes dragging eric as his meat shield. He even admitted to me after the susie vote he wants eric around long because hes always the one to get votes. Eric has the shittiest social/strategic game imo and is getting by solely on challenge performances and luck.
I was with Aurora on keeping Eric around, although I don't remember she and I talking about it. Eric is SO disliked that he wasn't a threat to me whatsoever. Chris though just has the social game I guess, nothing else from what I can see. But fucccccckkkk NO ONE wanted to vote him out, it was always Eric. Annoying AF.

Man, I'm rooting for Michelle though. She's literally the only one left that deserves this win in my opinion. I'm hoping beyond anything she swings the numbers back her way. There's a reason Jacquie called her a threat pre-swap, she's good. I'm honestly surprised she stuck with me, but I guess I was a meatshield too. I just don't know who their target will be now if their perception is Michelle doesn't do much, Gillian is a goat, and Charlie is a floater. I guess Ron will be next or it'll be an idol blindside.
I honestly never saw michelle as a threat!! but after learning about her plotting and advantages and shit i do think she'd be a decent winner. my only issue with her is that she was lying to me right up until tribal, you did the same which I thought was kinda unnecessary considering it was unanimous and everyone else already clued me in but its whatever now. i doubt ron will be next, im gonna make a prediction in a new comment, but I think there is a good chance Lauren and Michelle come together again and take out a guy... or the opposite happens and she helps send michelle home.. either way im excited to watch!

Matty

• Alumni
By Matty
Custom Posts
prediction for the rest of the game:
8th- Eric
7th- Randy
6th: Lauren
5th: Chris
4th: Ron
3rd/2nd: Charlie/Gillian
1st: Michelle

I could be completely wrong, but I kinda want to see this happen and I think it could.
Reem liked this

Matty

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Matty wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:51:45 pm
Reem wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:46:38 pm

I honestly never saw michelle as a threat!! but after learning about her plotting and advantages and shit i do think she'd be a decent winner. my only issue with her is that she was lying to me right up until tribal, you did the same which I thought was kinda unnecessary considering it was unanimous and everyone else already clued me in but its whatever now. i doubt ron will be next, im gonna make a prediction in a new comment, but I think there is a good chance Lauren and Michelle come together again and take out a guy... or the opposite happens and she helps send michelle home.. either way im excited to watch!
If anyone can bring Lauren back to reality it's Michelle. Lauren was Michelle and Aurora's lapdog up to the merge. She just chose the Aurora and guys side and not ours. I tried to warn her, but I don't expect Lauren to last to the end. She lied to me too lol it's part of the game, but I think she had been gunning for me for quite some time. ALSO still fairly certain she and chris have some sort of advantage. No idea what it is still though LMAO

Reem

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Matty wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:54:45 pm prediction for the rest of the game:
8th- Eric
7th- Randy

I could be completely wrong, but I kinda want to see this happen and I think it could.
God, I love this ranking so much. This is roughly what I think will happen too. Except, I think Ron will go before Chris, he's basically acting like you right now...just not quite as successfully.

Reem

• Alumni
By Matty
Custom Posts
Reem wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:59:38 pm
8th- Eric
7th- Randy

God, I love this ranking so much. This is roughly what I think will happen too. Except, I think Ron will go before Chris, he's basically acting like you right now...just not quite as successfully.
ron has alwayyss acted like that tho haha thats why no ones threatened by his lame ass

Matty

• Alumni
By Aurora
Custom Posts

Love you too! Oh shoot, am I exhausting someone?

Aurora

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Matty wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 5:02:44 pm
8th- Eric
7th- Randy

ron has alwayyss acted like that tho haha thats why no ones threatened by his lame ass
LMAO You're not wrong. I would have been perfectly fine sitting in the finals with literally any one but you or chris, and I think I would have won. Ron is another one who isn't great at lying, I knew he flipped on us (was expecting it at some point), but I set G up to play her idol and she didn't do it :sob: She has WAY more faith in people than I do.

Ron is just......interesting. He's not likeable either, not great in challenges, and just shows up randomly online. The only reason he's remotely a threat is that you just don't know who he's gonna flip to next. I don't think he has the idol though for what it's worth, else he'd have played it a few tribals ago. I think Taraku's is either with Randy or went home with Wardog.
Matty liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Matty
Posts Custom
Aurora wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 5:06:35 pm

Love you too! Oh shoot, am I exhausting someone?
aurora i love you, it was all game i promise! you were ready to vote me out, so i had to make a move to save myself

Matty

• Alumni
By Matty
Posts Custom
Reem wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 5:07:01 pm
Matty wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 5:02:44 pm

LMAO You're not wrong. I would have been perfectly fine sitting in the finals with literally any one but you or chris, and I think I would have won. Ron is another one who isn't great at lying, I knew he flipped on us (was expecting it at some point), but I set G up to play her idol and she didn't do it :sob: She has WAY more faith in people than I do.

Ron is just......interesting. He's not likeable either, not great in challenges, and just shows up randomly online. The only reason he's remotely a threat is that you just don't know who he's gonna flip to next. I don't think he has the idol though for what it's worth, else he'd have played it a few tribals ago. I think Taraku's is either with Randy or went home with Wardog.
randy having an idol.. not a timeline id like to live in. hopefully that idol is still back at taraku, undiscovered.

Matty

• Alumni
By Aurora
Custom Posts
Reem wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:37:09 pm

Chris used personal info to make me believe him and think he was loyal to me. I thought I had him, 95%. When we voted Ace out, he crawled at my feet promising final 2.

Aurora

• Alumni