By Reem
Posts Custom
Susie wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 5:42:40 pm
Susie wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 5:41:45 pm
Reem wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 5:38:47 pm

This is a fact^ I think this was on day 1 of the merge. the next day I shared the logs if I recall correctly.
I was referring to the Aurora/Reem vote where Aurora was voted out.
Oh god, was that the first day after the merge? It's all coming back to me now...
LMFAO Timeline as I remember it:
Day 1 - 2 hours of peace
- Intel saying Aurora brought my name
- Went to you like a titty baby whining about how this should be an easy vote, but couldn't stop the target. SOS.
- You suggested share the jac logs
Day 2 and 3- Lovely weekend, heart to hearts with aurora, shared logs
Day 4, Monday, Tribal - Told again that she was gunning for me. Was told she brought your name up, can't remember
exactly the context. We voted her out.
Susie liked this

Reem

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts Custom
By Reem
Posts Custom
Reem wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 5:46:14 pm

Oh god, was that the first day after the merge? It's all coming back to me now...
Day 1 - 2 hours of peace
- Went to you like a titty baby whining about how this should be an easy vote, but couldn't stop the target. SOS.
Day 4, Monday, Tribal - Told again that she was gunning for me. Was told she brought your name up, can't remember
ALSO DAY 4 - Matty told aurora I was gunning for her, created paranoia. So we went head to head. Apparently her target was not me originally until Matty lied to her. By the time the information came back to me it was true she was gunning for me.
Aurora, Susie liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Susie
Custom Posts

Day 1 - 2 hours of peace
I'm going with your memory there, haha. Ah well, coulda, woulda, shoulda. This whole process has been very educational for me. I've learned a lot about myself.
Reem liked this

Susie

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Posts
By Reem
Custom Posts
Susie wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 5:49:54 pm

Day 1 - 2 hours of peace
I'm going with your memory there, haha. Ah well, coulda, woulda, shoulda. This whole process has been very educational for me. I've learned a lot about myself.
no one should ever go off my memory LMAO drugs killed that part of my brain :crine: :crine: :crine:

Reem

• Alumni
By Aurora
Custom Posts
Reem wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 5:37:47 pm
Aurora wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 5:30:01 pm
Reem wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 5:27:12 pm

Fucking right! I've got all the pics saved I promised you! I want to follow your law school progression <3

ALSO didn't get to ask, but did you turn in your paper?
Haha yes I did. Thank you for thinking of that. I hope your DDR is improving every day :)
Well, I sold my 9 panel PDP pad and bought a PIU machine (5 panel). I plan to convert one of the pads to 9 so I can continue my ITG/DDR training, but I currently only have the 5 panel set up. I'm not as good at that as I am my 4 panel lol But I'm improving every day! I'm up to 16/17 difficulty on that. When I sold my last pad I was up to ITG stamina 14s, DDR 16/17s (on a 20 scale). PIU though...damn, it makes me twist and shit lol It fucked up my stamina form, my body just did not want to twist LOL but I'm improving!

Did you get the grade back for your paper?
Well that's a lot of important technical language that makes me think you are a badass. So good work!

And yes, got an A-, which in law school is not a bad deal. Enjoy tribal tonight!
Susie, Reem liked this

Aurora

• Alumni
By Matty
Custom Posts
Reem wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 5:43:28 pm
Reem wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 5:38:47 pm

This is a fact^ I think this was on day 1 of the merge. the next day I shared the logs if I recall correctly.
Oh yeah, that too. Matty admitted to me that he caught wind of his name being brought up (still don't know who), and caused the paranoia in Aurora. So she was gunning for me, but I think it was after Matty talked to her.
i found out from randy, who told me heard it from susie. that was basically the reason susie was the next vote.

Matty

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Aurora wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 5:51:18 pm
Aurora wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 5:30:01 pm

Haha yes I did. Thank you for thinking of that. I hope your DDR is improving every day :)
Well, I sold my 9 panel PDP pad and bought a PIU machine (5 panel). I plan to convert one of the pads to 9 so I can continue my ITG/DDR training, but I currently only have the 5 panel set up. I'm not as good at that as I am my 4 panel lol But I'm improving every day! I'm up to 16/17 difficulty on that. When I sold my last pad I was up to ITG stamina 14s, DDR 16/17s (on a 20 scale). PIU though...damn, it makes me twist and shit lol It fucked up my stamina form, my body just did not want to twist LOL but I'm improving!

Well that's a lot of important technical language that makes me think you are a badass. So good work!

And yes, got an A-, which in law school is not a bad deal. Enjoy tribal tonight!
An A is solid AF!!!

You gonna help us emote to the people left in the game? LOL
Aurora liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Matty wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 5:52:44 pm

Oh yeah, that too. Matty admitted to me that he caught wind of his name being brought up (still don't know who), and caused the paranoia in Aurora. So she was gunning for me, but I think it was after Matty talked to her.
i found out from randy, who told me heard it from susie. that was basically the reason susie was the next vote.
Dammit, Randy.

Reem

• Alumni
By Aurora
Posts Custom
Reem wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 5:52:51 pm

An A is solid AF!!!

I think I've made my mark on this season. Best to let the rest up to you all!

Aurora

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Aurora wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 5:53:51 pm
Reem wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 5:52:51 pm

An A is solid AF!!!

I think I've made my mark on this season. Best to let the rest up to you all!
I refuse to accept this. :sob:
Matty liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Susie
Posts Custom
Reem wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 5:53:46 pm

Dammit, Randy.
It could very well have been from me, as Matty was one of the options being considered that day. At that point, Randy was still "with" the women and Matty hadn't declared a side. It was a bit of a shock to realize Randy's a kid. I thought he was a 35-year-old man with some sort of mild developmental disability.
Reem liked this

Susie

• Alumni
By Matty
Posts Custom
Susie wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:02:03 pm

Dammit, Randy.
It could very well have been from me, as Matty was one of the options being considered that day. At that point, Randy was still "with" the women and Matty hadn't declared a side. It was a bit of a shock to realize Randy's a kid. I thought he was a 35-year-old man with some sort of mild developmental disability.
omg susie :crine: :sob: he told me i was his number one from the merge until i voted out devens, so i get why he was so pissed that i flipped considering he saved me sortve lmao but he is still very immature. i think he trusted you until you voted out aurora. after that, when i brought up your name as a plan he seems happy to oblige
Susie liked this

Matty

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Omg hahahahaha I'm sorry, I shouldn't laugh, but I kind of felt the same. Dude straight up TRIED TO LIE TO ME about his voting you. He just played right into my hands with that. He's a moron and won't win.
Susie liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Susie
Custom Posts
Matty wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:06:35 pm

Dammit, Randy.
omg susie :crine: :sob: he told me i was his number one from the merge until i voted out devens, so i get why he was so pissed that i flipped considering he saved me sortve lmao but he is still very immature. i think he trusted you until you voted out aurora. after that, when i brought up your name as a plan he seems happy to oblige
Haha, we were both duped. He told me I was his "ride or die" LOL, I was never really sure what all that entailed, but I did die, so he had that part right.
Matty liked this

Susie

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Susie wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:08:20 pm

Haha, we were both duped. He told me I was his "ride or die" LOL, I was never really sure what all that entailed, but I did die, so he had that part right.
You never died in my heart <3 I kept a running list of people to cut who voted you. Lol One of my questions for G when she gets to FTC (I have no doubt she will get there) is gonna ask her why she didn't play the idol on me when I set her up perfectly to do so.

Reem

• Alumni
By Susie
Posts Custom
Reem wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:14:55 pm

You never died in my heart <3 I kept a running list of people to cut who voted you. Lol One of my questions for G when she gets to FTC (I have no doubt she will get there) is gonna ask her why she didn't play the idol on me when I set her up perfectly to do so.
I didn't realize Gillian had an idol and I could only see the tribal forum, so my thought was that I hoped Michelle played her idol for you, since she'd gotten immunity that tribal.
Reem liked this

Susie

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Susie wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:17:32 pm

I didn't realize Gillian had an idol and I could only see the tribal forum, so my thought was that I hoped Michelle played her idol for you, since she'd gotten immunity that tribal.
She and I both felt very confident G was gonna play hers for me, since she's basically always immune. I agreed with Michelle in not playing her idol. I made a mistake in the way I approached both of them before tribal for sure. Michelle almost played hers on me in one of the other tribals, and I'm glad she didn't.

So realistically I should have had 2 idols in my back pocket LMFAO but I wasn't pushy enough :dunno:
Susie liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Susie
Posts Custom
Reem wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:21:06 pm
She and I both felt very confident G was gonna play hers for me, since she's basically always immune. I agreed with Michelle in not playing her idol. I made a mistake in the way I approached both of them before tribal for sure. Michelle almost played hers on me in one of the other tribals, and I'm glad she didn't.

So realistically I should have had 2 idols in my back pocket LMFAO but I wasn't pushy enough :dunno:
Ah man. I hope Michelle takes this and reps the MILFs, lol! I would also find it extremely amusing if Gillian brought home the victory, after providing a thorough synopsis at FTC of how she pulled it off exactly as planned.
Reem liked this

Susie

• Alumni
By Matty
Custom Posts
Susie wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:28:46 pm

Ah man. I hope Michelle takes this and reps the MILFs, lol! I would also find it extremely amusing if Gillian brought home the victory, after providing a thorough synopsis at FTC of how she pulled it off exactly as planned.
ngl ive had the thought many times that gillian is this young, very intelligent person thats been playing a character to make herself the perfect person to take to the end lmao, id love to see it!!
Reem liked this

Matty

• Alumni
By Susie
Custom Posts
Matty wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:30:06 pm
Susie wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:28:46 pm

ngl ive had the thought many times that gillian is this young, very intelligent person thats been playing a character to make herself the perfect person to take to the end lmao, id love to see it!!
Hahaha, me too! Of course, her actual age is irrelevant, but otherwise, totally agree. I think I mentioned in a confessional about that exact thing, lol.
Reem, Matty liked this

Susie

• Alumni