By Reem
Posts Custom
Matty wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:50:30 pm
Reem wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:49:52 pm
Matty wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:49:11 pm

he can take as many shots as he wants theres still no saving his game haha
Matty's not lying. I'd vote Gillian over Randy. Randy is :poo:
id vote victoria over randy :dunno:
OMFG :crine: :crine: :crine: You know what....SAME. Like...how you gonna come on a survivor game and not lie properly? That kills me every time. HEED YOUR WARNING, KID. For fucks sake :poo:
Matty liked this

Reem

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts Custom
By Reem
Posts Custom
Eric wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:51:27 pm I will vote for the third option between Randy and Gillian
You're gonna fit in really well here, Eric lol I'm rooting for Michelle all the way :crown: I'm a little salty at Gillian and her faith in people, but Michelle is solid AF. Has been since old atlasova.

Reem

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Devens wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:52:34 pm Well damn, now who am I going to vote for?
Where the fuck you been? Lol You missed tribal. We lit it up! :fire: :fire: :fire:

Reem

• Alumni
By Eric
Custom Posts
Jeff Probst wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:43:21 pm So close!!! :sob: You get the Immunity Whore award this season for sure. Game well played!!!
I hope you are not disapointed for casting me, huh?
Gary Hogeboom liked this

Eric

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Posts
By Eric
Custom Posts
Okay i need to know this because it will kill me. If i would get to the end who would vote for me?

Eric

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Eric wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:54:13 pm Okay i need to know this because it will kill me. If i would get to the end who would vote for me?
Who would have been in F3?

Reem

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
I told all these guys that I felt confident I could beat any of you but Chris or Matty.
Matty liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Eric
Custom Posts
Reem wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:54:30 pm
Eric wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:54:13 pm Okay i need to know this because it will kill me. If i would get to the end who would vote for me?
Gillian and Randy

Eric

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Eric wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:55:40 pm
Reem wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:54:30 pm
Gillian and Randy
I'd have voted for you then lol

Reem

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Eric wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:57:07 pm Goddammit i wish i had more lives
SAME.

Want to tell us how my vote went down from y'alls perspective?

Reem

• Alumni
By Eric
Posts Custom
So it was ron at the beginning and i am not lying. i wanted to do him but then chris and ron asked if i want to do you and we basiclly changed the vote like 3 minutes before tribal

Eric

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Eric wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:59:24 pm So it was ron at the beginning and i am not lying. i wanted to do him but then chris and ron asked if i want to do you and we basiclly changed the vote like 3 minutes before tribal
Well, I felt an idol was gonna be played for me so for me I wanted you out prior to Ron. Hate it happened that way. I wish you had talked to me earlier that day too, there was like NO communication from you for like 2 days and out of the blue was like "yo, let's vote Ron."

We're stuck watching a goat uprising play, besides Michelle. Still wish it was Chris before you, but I can't say I'm sad to see you here.

Reem

• Alumni
By Devens
Custom Posts
Eric wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:01:22 pm Devens my man, how are you here?
Not too bad, not too happy you got got though :teary:

Still have no idea whats going on :dizzy:

Devens

• Alumni
By Devens
Posts Custom
Reem wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:03:06 pm
Eric wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:59:24 pm So it was ron at the beginning and i am not lying. i wanted to do him but then chris and ron asked if i want to do you and we basiclly changed the vote like 3 minutes before tribal
Well, I felt an idol was gonna be played for me so for me I wanted you out prior to Ron. Hate it happened that way. I wish you had talked to me earlier that day too, there was like NO communication from you for like 2 days and out of the blue was like "yo, let's vote Ron."

We're stuck watching a goat uprising play, besides Michelle. Still wish it was Chris before you, but I can't say I'm sad to see you here.
Someone tell me about Michelle's game please, I am so lost. She is literally the only person who never said a word to me in the game
Chris liked this

Devens

• Alumni
By Eric
Custom Posts
Reem wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:03:06 pm

You see that was the problem with me. I am from Poland it is 5 am right now for me, so a lot of times i was taking naps before challenges and tribal to be awake.
Reem liked this

Eric

• Alumni