Matty wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:54:45 pm prediction for the rest of the game:
8th- Eric
7th- Randy
6th: Lauren
5th: Chris
4th: Ron
3rd/2nd: Charlie/Gillian
1st: Michelle

I could be completely wrong, but I kinda want to see this happen and I think it could.
I'm sorry please explain to me how Michelle deserves to win this? I honestly spent most of the game forgetting she was there and while I guess an UTR strategy works to get you there, I'm gonna need a little more than that
I explained in Eric's welcome post, but she wasn't UTR until merge. I think that perception came about because I'm a pretty big personality. I was most certainly a shield for her, but the decisions, especially when susie left :sob: , we made together.

Reem

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts Custom
By Reem
Posts Custom
Eric wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:58:19 pm
Matty wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:35:00 pm betting that its eric.. mans 9 lives are up
I love that 9 lives :smile:
If only you had 1 more! What do you think your biggest regret is in the game, like what would you have done differently?

Reem

• Alumni
By Eric
Posts Custom
That i would found that damn coconut at the challenge... Just kiddin, i think i wouldnt change a thing. When i came to this game i knew how i wanted to play, there was no dilema. I played stratigic game and i wasn't afraid to do things like wanting to throw two immuinities to vote out Aurora and Susie. I know myself well and i know i wouldn't play any other game than this i played here. I mean there was only 2 tribals without my name coming up. What could you want more? Well beside that sweet, sweet victory.
Reem liked this

Eric

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Eric wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:32:47 pm That i would found that damn coconut at the challenge... Just kiddin, i think i wouldnt change a thing. When i came to this game i knew how i wanted to play, there was no dilema. I played stratigic game and i wasn't afraid to do things like wanting to throw two immuinities to vote out Aurora and Susie. I know myself well and i know i wouldn't play any other game than this i played here. I mean there was only 2 tribals without my name coming up. What could you want more? Well beside that sweet, sweet victory.
Preaching to the choir, man! You were definitely a challenge beast. If I was running the game I'd have wanted you around for awhile.

Can I ask another question? What did I do that made me be perceived as such a threat? When Michelle was targeted the day of my boot I was told it was because it "would weaken me" which was such an odd response. If I ever get asked back I'd like to know what I need to change to minimize the target I had. What was your perception, what were you told?

Reem

• Alumni
By Eric
Posts Custom
Noone told me nothing. I mean, i figured out that with Susie and Aurora gone, the only person that could possibly call shots in 'enemy' alliance was either Ron or You, there was no other option. So when Ron fliped back to us, it was good choice to vote you to weaken that whole alliance but as i see here Michelle is a good strategist too but Yeah it was basiclly that you allied wiht people like Charlie and Gillian who don't seem like planning huge moves.

Eric

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Eric wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:42:40 pm Noone told me nothing. I mean, i figured out that with Susie and Aurora gone, the only person that could possibly call shots in 'enemy' alliance was either Ron or You, there was no other option. So when Ron fliped back to us, it was good choice to vote you to weaken that whole alliance but as i see here Michelle is a good strategist too but Yeah it was basiclly that you allied wiht people like Charlie and Gillian who don't seem like planning huge moves.
Makes sense. I'll accept this lol

Reem

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Posts
By Reem
Custom Posts
Matty wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 5:17:16 pm someone else is joining us tonighttt :beer:
I think it'll be chris or lauren. #ChangeMyMind

Reem

• Alumni
By Matty
Posts Custom
Reem wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 5:40:12 pm
Matty wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 5:17:16 pm someone else is joining us tonighttt :beer:
randy or ron!! money on it

Matty

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Matty wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 5:40:39 pm
You know I'm an addict lol I don't gamble! It could be randy though, considering he flipped......again. same as ron.

All I know is I think my girl is gonna be safe tonight!
Matty, Susie liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Aurora
Posts Custom
Reem wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 5:41:51 pm

You know I'm an addict lol I don't gamble! It could be randy though, considering he flipped......again. same as ron.

Will she definitely play her idol?

Aurora

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Aurora wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 5:58:33 pm

I don't think she'll have to play it tonight, but she and G def will at F6 if they still have them...along with whoever has tarakus idol and the alleged advantages chris and lauren have. F6 is gonna be insane if they all make it there

Reem

• Alumni
By Aurora
Posts Custom
Reem wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:01:18 pm

I don't think she'll have to play it tonight, but she and G def will at F6 if they still have them...along with whoever has tarakus idol and the alleged advantages chris and lauren have. F6 is gonna be insane if they all make it there
Do you think you'll see any surprises tonight?

Aurora

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Aurora wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:10:56 pm

Ehhhhhhhhh, I don't know. Suprises are subjective. What might surprise me may not surprise you. I'll be surprised if G plays her idol, I dont think that'll happen. I won't be surprised if Michelle plays her, but the way the vote went last night I don't know if she will need to.

Honestly, there's so much that can happen between now and tribal that there's no telling who will go home or will be targeted. What do you think?

Reem

• Alumni
By Aurora
Posts Custom
Reem wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:13:53 pm

Ehhhhhhhhh, I don't know. Suprises are subjective. What might surprise me may not surprise you. I'll be surprised if G plays her idol, I dont think that'll happen. I won't be surprised if Michelle plays her, but the way the vote went last night I don't know if she will need to.

Honestly, there's so much that can happen between now and tribal that there's no telling who will go home or will be targeted. What do you think?
I'm not sure. I've been reading and watching, trying to learn as much as I can about all of you. It's hard to figure out what Michelle will do since she was so deceptive with me. We had a final two.

Aurora

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Aurora wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:24:53 pm
Reem wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:13:53 pm

I'm not sure. I've been reading and watching, trying to learn as much as I can about all of you. It's hard to figure out what Michelle will do since she was so deceptive with me. We had a final two.
This will probably hurt, but I know y'all did. It's part of the game though. Lauren is the one I don't know much about. She and I, although we talked, we didn't TALK, if you know what I mean. I felt she was superficial, extremely lowkey.

On a related note, what have you learned about me? Lmfao

Reem

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
^I ask because Matty thought of me as a mother figure and thought I was like 40 HAHAHAHAHA I'm still tripping over it (sorry, matty! I have 100% accepted cool aunt status though!)
Matty liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Matty
Custom Posts
Reem wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:38:17 pm ^I ask because Matty thought of me as a mother figure and thought I was like 40 HAHAHAHAHA I'm still tripping over it (sorry, matty! I have 100% accepted cool aunt status though!)
lmaooo stop it thats so damn embarassing, im sure the hosts got a few good laughs out of that
Reem liked this

Matty

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Matty wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:39:09 pm
Reem wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:38:17 pm ^I ask because Matty thought of me as a mother figure and thought I was like 40 HAHAHAHAHA I'm still tripping over it (sorry, matty! I have 100% accepted cool aunt status though!)
lmaooo stop it thats so damn embarassing, im sure the hosts got a few good laughs out of that
I'm never gonna let you live this down lol when we connect after this I'm just gonna periodically message you the screenshot of your comment and be like...surprise, bitch. I bet you thought you saw the last of me HAHAHAHAHA
Matty liked this

Reem

• Alumni