By Eric
Custom Posts
Okay i have one more question. How the hell Gillian got an idol?

Eric

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Posts
By Reem
Custom Posts
Devens wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:04:28 pm
Reem wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:03:06 pm
Eric wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:59:24 pm So it was ron at the beginning and i am not lying. i wanted to do him but then chris and ron asked if i want to do you and we basiclly changed the vote like 3 minutes before tribal
Well, I felt an idol was gonna be played for me so for me I wanted you out prior to Ron. Hate it happened that way. I wish you had talked to me earlier that day too, there was like NO communication from you for like 2 days and out of the blue was like "yo, let's vote Ron."

We're stuck watching a goat uprising play, besides Michelle. Still wish it was Chris before you, but I can't say I'm sad to see you here.
Someone tell me about Michelle's game please, I am so lost. She is literally the only person who never said a word to me in the game
She's a social beast. One of my closer allies in the beginning was targeting her. She's also very strategic. she created some paranoia by utilizing lauren, and the chat rooms...She also has won immunity and currently has an idol, as does Gillian. She was dragging Lauren through the first half of the game.

Reem

• Alumni
By Susie
Posts Custom
Eric wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:55:22 pm Also Susie and Aurora, it is glad to see you again. I missed you <3
Cheers, good game

Susie

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts Custom
By Reem
Posts Custom
Eric wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:06:33 pm Okay i have one more question. How the hell Gillian got an idol?
I don't know if you remember a post from jeff with some emojis and a + sign. In the more smilies there was an idol, and Gillian got it. Thought she was gonna play it on me, I set her up to do it, but I guess I wasn't aggressive enough with it. Michelle and I discussed her playing hers on me and we both felt confident G would play hers.

Reem

• Alumni
By Eric
Posts Custom
Susie wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:09:33 pm
Eric wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:55:22 pm Also Susie and Aurora, it is glad to see you again. I missed you <3
Cheers, good game
I tried my best :grin: :grin:
Reem liked this

Eric

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Devens wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:04:28 pm
Reem wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:03:06 pm
Eric wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:59:24 pm So it was ron at the beginning and i am not lying. i wanted to do him but then chris and ron asked if i want to do you and we basiclly changed the vote like 3 minutes before tribal
Well, I felt an idol was gonna be played for me so for me I wanted you out prior to Ron. Hate it happened that way. I wish you had talked to me earlier that day too, there was like NO communication from you for like 2 days and out of the blue was like "yo, let's vote Ron."

We're stuck watching a goat uprising play, besides Michelle. Still wish it was Chris before you, but I can't say I'm sad to see you here.
Someone tell me about Michelle's game please, I am so lost. She is literally the only person who never said a word to me in the game
Also, just to put some salt in that wound, but people can't talk to you if you're not online. Even I have very few chats with you and I was online all the time.
Matty, Susie liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Eric, who all do you think voted for who in your boot?

Reem

• Alumni
By Eric
Custom Posts
Well it is simple:

Ron,Randy,Gillian,Michelle and Charlie voted for me

I mean Chris was my #1, we connected since day 1 and Lauren, i must say i wish i knew her earlier. She was good ally too
Chris liked this

Eric

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Eric wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:20:28 pm Well it is simple:

Ron,Randy,Gillian,Michelle and Charlie voted for me

I mean Chris was my #1, we connected since day 1 and Lauren, i must say i wish i knew her earlier. She was good ally too
Gotcha, I wasn't sure if Lauren flipped. So it appears my allies are still outnumbered. Was the scrambling crazy today? I didn't see many people online until like a few minutes before the challenge.

Reem

• Alumni
By Eric
Custom Posts
Yeah it was quiet today. There was almost no scrambling from my perspective. I wanted to do Michelle or Charlie, Lauren propoused Ron and i thought it will be good move and i hoped Ron would keep his promise to me and we could blindsde him
Reem liked this

Eric

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Eric wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:24:55 pm Yeah it was quiet today. There was almost no scrambling from my perspective. I wanted to do Michelle or Charlie, Lauren propoused Ron and i thought it will be good move and i hoped Ron would keep his promise to me and we could blindsde him
Eh, Ron is a less effective version of Matty for me right now in the game. I don't expect him to last much longer.

Reem

• Alumni
By Eric
Custom Posts
I mean, he just flips from side to side and he doesnt care about any of people left there. That is what i think
Reem liked this

Eric

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Eric wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:34:46 pm I mean, he just flips from side to side and he doesnt care about any of people left there. That is what i think
Right. His social game just isn't there. There are 3 sides to this game, and Ron is only playing the strategic portion of it.
Matty liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Eric
Custom Posts
i would say he only plays half of it. Flipping is just way to get to the end if he gets there. It is worse strategy than Russell Hantz's
Matty, Reem liked this

Eric

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Eric wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:38:42 pm i would say he only plays half of it. Flipping is just way to get to the end if he gets there. It is worse strategy than Russell Hantz's
Yesssssssss straight :poo:

Reem

• Alumni
By Matty
Custom Posts
Reem wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:28:23 pm
Eric wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:24:55 pm Yeah it was quiet today. There was almost no scrambling from my perspective. I wanted to do Michelle or Charlie, Lauren propoused Ron and i thought it will be good move and i hoped Ron would keep his promise to me and we could blindsde him
Eh, Ron is a less effective version of Matty for me right now in the game. I don't expect him to last much longer.
heyy i flipped for good reasons with good intentions! i wouldve stayed with one side if it wasnt for the fact i legit cared about everyone and didnt want to hurt you guys again :sick: :teary:
Reem liked this

Matty

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Matty wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:57:39 pm
Reem wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:28:23 pm
heyy i flipped for good reasons with good intentions! i wouldve stayed with one side if it wasnt for the fact i legit cared about everyone and didnt want to hurt you guys again :sick: :teary:
I was giving you props lol ron isnt coming close to your flipping. It's why I said you were a threat to me...ron was not.
Matty liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Eric
Custom Posts
Okay before i go to sleep ( Finally i can sleep like normal human being and not like nosferatu), i want to say one more thing. I want to thank you all for being part of my stranded experience and i want to thank all the host, that they gave me an opportiunity to be part of this incredible and really amazing project. I mean, i still can not belive that i found it and even more unbelivable something like this exist . I know that this next part may sound clique but YOU ALL just made my dreams come true. It is as close as i will get to compete in real survivor and i loved every minute of this even thoug i had to be awake in the middle of the night, i was emotionaly exhausted a lot of times etc. I am really thankful for giving me this chance and for being part of this adventure. I love you all <3 <3 <3

P.S. i won't be online during next councils ( i need to repair my sleep schedule), i will catch up with everything that happened on tribal in the morning.
P.S.2 I will be online as much as possible during the day, to talk wit you all.
P.S. 3 Dont worry i will be there for FTC and Reunion. i wouldn't missed it. I need to know who all of you are and especially who my bro Chris.
Aurora, Reem, Chris liked this

Eric

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Eric wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:01:49 pm Okay before i go to sleep ( Finally i can sleep like normal human being and not like nosferatu), i want to say one more thing. I want to thank you all for being part of my stranded experience and i want to thank all the host, that they gave me an opportiunity to be part of this incredible and really amazing project. I mean, i still can not belive that i found it and even more unbelivable something like this exist . I know that this next part may sound clique but YOU ALL just made my dreams come true. It is as close as i will get to compete in real survivor and i loved every minute of this even thoug i had to be awake in the middle of the night, i was emotionaly exhausted a lot of times etc. I am really thankful for giving me this chance and for being part of this adventure. I love you all <3 <3 <3

P.S. i won't be online during next councils ( i need to repair my sleep schedule), i will catch up with everything that happened on tribal in the morning.
P.S.2 I will be online as much as possible during the day, to talk wit you all.
P.S. 3 Dont worry i will be there for FTC and Reunion. i wouldn't missed it. I need to know who all of you are and especially who my bro Chris.
It's been an honor playing with you, Eric! I'll see you at FTC :heart:
Eric liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Devens
Custom Posts
Reem wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:18:53 pm Eric, who all do you think voted for who in your boot?
Michelle, Reem, Gillian, Matty & Ron for sure. The last vote was Charlie or Lauren I guess but I'm not sure which one. Right?

Devens

• Alumni