By Gary Hogeboom
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
ooooooooweeeeeee you made it! Another week in the books :shock:

Why don't you go head and answer these here questions, partna :hattip:

1. The Jury has been very opinionated during tribals recently. Are you picking up on anything that is gonna influence your strategy immediately or in the future?

2. Are there people still in the game who you think would vote for you if they were on the jury? Do you plan to put them there?

3. What is motivating your targets from this point on? Is challenge strength a consideration? social strength? Something else? (Don't just say strategy, give us a blueprint)

4. Has anything changed with your ideal final tribal council opponents? Who do you want to sit with and why?

Gary Hogeboom

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Gillian
Custom Posts
Gary Hogeboom wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:59:04 pm ooooooooweeeeeee you made it! Another week in the books :shock:

Why don't you go head and answer these here questions, partna :hattip:

1. The Jury has been very opinionated during tribals recently. Are you picking up on anything that is gonna influence your strategy immediately or in the future?
well i can make moves and get that credit and the jury is learning im no goat!!!!!!

2. Are there people still in the game who you think would vote for you if they were on the jury? Do you plan to put them there?

why yes i do if i keep calling shots i can get laurens vote!!!! im pretty sure i could get ron and randys vote and maybe chris has some new found repect for granny gilly!!!!!!! i think rn i have reems votr and susie and maybe matty
!!!! and ofc i am gonna put them there!!!! i am taking charlie to f3 and michelle!!!!
3. What is motivating your targets from this point on? Is challenge strength a consideration? social strength? Something else? (Don't just say strategy, give us a blueprint)

good question now i need to take out social threats!!!!! and people wo\ho are most likely to win so if i can hold on to my trusty friend for the next round and get to use it at F6 i make F5 and my resume is building!!!!!! the goat is no longer the goat!!!!!

but lauren gotta go she made her bed and she can lie in it and she lies every time and im done with that nonsense!!!!! she can join her pals eric and aurora!!! ill then go after chris or randy or ron those three are a toss rn but without eric, chris is weakeend!!!!!
4. Has anything changed with your ideal final tribal council opponents? Who do you want to sit with and why?
well since my og f3 are both gone at this time im taking charlie and michelle !!!!! and i think i could beat them both but i do love them both

also ty for the questions and Granny G is finally coming into her own!!!!! :idea: :confetti:

Gillian

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Posts
By Gillian
Posts Custom
well love that i wake up and my target is gone and it wasnt a dream!!!!!!!!!! i finally got what i wanted!!!!!! next target is lauren!!!!!! we gonna make that happen quick shes obviosusly a threat and her most likely to win in touchy subjects says she gotta go!!!!!!!!!!! no more lying girl!!!!!!! we done had enough of that!!!!! michelle and charlie and i are over it!!!!!!! :bomb: :target: :tea: :violin:

Gillian

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts Custom
By Gillian
Custom Posts
Here we go!!!!!! Target 2 gone!!!! And we on a just slap butter on me cause we on a roll!!! And i am guarenteed f5 rn!!!!!!! :heart: :party:

Gillian

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Posts