By Reem
Custom Posts
Lauren wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:38:25 pm
Reem wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:34:52 pm
Lauren wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:33:42 pm

Bahaha, hey guys! I am so in for the shit talking lol. My vote off wasn't really a surprise so I've got some save up :crine:
Let's fucking go! lol Tell us what happened first though! Also, did you have a fucking advantage? that wrecked me not knowing hahaha
Lol no I didn't have an advantage. I was looking my little butt off for that idol but I figure someone else got there before me. Ummm I guess to start I was super tightly aligned with Chris who is probably very screwed right now. Randy completely flipped on everyone and has like 3 different alliances going on right now. I knew I was going from when I heard Gillian was trying to get people to vote for me. Michelle kinda disappeared right before council which really homed it in.
The idol is gone lol was found the day after I got the clue. You're free to peruse all the comments. Michelle has that idol though...Gillian has a second. LOL
Lauren liked this

Reem

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Posts
By Lauren
Custom Posts
Matty wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:36:53 pm tell me you hate randy too, its something we can all bond over.. but fr tell us everything!
Randy fucking screwed me over for no actual reason. I caught 3 separate lies of his today. He did set up my boot though. Yesterday he was the one saying there was no option but to vote for Ron to get me, Chris and Eric to do that. Meanwhile this little snake was leading the charge on Eric. And then he tried to tell me everyone else said he couldn't tell me. So yeah, he definitely engineered it to make me and Chris seem super close which he actually shouldn't have even known about unless Chris told people, I honestly don't know though.
Reem, Matty liked this

Lauren

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Susie wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:38:38 pm
Reem wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:37:58 pm
Susie wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:37:13 pm
I believe the term is "bless your heart" :heart:
Oh, but I could never say that to you!
You absolutely can and should lol I'm dead inside, remember? I feel very little, except when you get booted lol

Reem

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts Custom
By Matty
Posts Custom
Lauren wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:40:52 pm
Matty wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:36:53 pm tell me you hate randy too, its something we can all bond over.. but fr tell us everything!
Randy fucking screwed me over for no actual reason. I caught 3 separate lies of his today. He did set up my boot though. Yesterday he was the one saying there was no option but to vote for Ron to get me, Chris and Eric to do that. Meanwhile this little snake was leading the charge on Eric. And then he tried to tell me everyone else said he couldn't tell me. So yeah, he definitely engineered it to make me and Chris seem super close which he actually shouldn't have even known about unless Chris told people, I honestly don't know though.
so basically the current jury hates him, and hes competing to make the rest of the tribe hate him as well.. stellar gameplay

Matty

• Alumni
By Lauren
Posts Custom
Susie wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:40:03 pm
Lauren wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:39:00 pm
Jeff Probst wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:35:15 pm Lauren noooo! Good game.

Why couldn't you ladies and gentlemen all get along!!! :sob: :sob: :sob:
Lol I'm sorry Jeff I tried! :crine:
Haha, you did great! What was your reasoning behind splitting up the women?
I knew that once I voted on Reem for the Aurora vote I was basically at the bottom of the alliance or I would be because I'd seem like a threat to flip again. It was kinda a self preservation thing, if I kept going with the women I was pretty sure I wouldn't win in the end so the only path seemed to be aligning with the guys.
Chris liked this

Lauren

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Lauren wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:40:52 pm
Randy has little rhyme or reason for what he does

Reem

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Lauren wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:42:56 pm
Lauren wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:39:00 pm

Lol I'm sorry Jeff I tried! :crine:
I knew that once I voted on Reem for the Aurora vote I was basically at the bottom of the alliance or I would be because I'd seem like a threat to flip again. It was kinda a self preservation thing, if I kept going with the women I was pretty sure I wouldn't win in the end so the only path seemed to be aligning with the guys.
Bruh, I tried to get you back. I really did. I called it before but I knew you'd come here at some point. The general consensus was you'd get a bit farther though. Ponderosa sucks, but the shit talk is lit. I think you'll fit in great here lol
Lauren liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Lauren
Posts Custom
Lol so mega post to catch up with the questions.

@Matty I was serious until Reem and I conspired lol. Also your really long paragraph apologizing for flipping was pretty lame and cringey not going to lie lol.

@Reem yeah I figured Michelle at least had one, Gilly surprises me though, good for her. And they're going to steam roll the guys. I told Charlie and Ron they needed to split those two up because they're too tight but they didn't listen so that's their own problem now lol.

And yeah Randy kills me. Idk if he thought he'd get my vote because we were "close" but at least everyone else came clean when we voted somewhere different.

Lauren

• Alumni
By Lauren
Posts Custom
Reem wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:44:58 pm

Bruh, I tried to get you back. I really did. I called it before but I knew you'd come here at some point. The general consensus was you'd get a bit farther though. Ponderosa sucks, but the shit talk is lit. I think you'll fit in great here lol
Lol I know, at that point I kind of knew I wasn't going to make it to the end so I figured I didn't really have anything to lose by just going wherever lol. And it's chill, I'm so happy I don't have to watch my tongue to avoid offending people now :crine:
Reem liked this

Lauren

• Alumni
By Matty
Custom Posts
Lauren wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:46:28 pm Lol so mega post to catch up with the questions.

@Matty I was serious until Reem and I conspired lol. Also your really long paragraph apologizing for flipping was pretty lame and cringey not going to lie lol.

@Reem yeah I figured Michelle at least had one, Gilly surprises me though, good for her. And they're going to steam roll the guys. I told Charlie and Ron they needed to split those two up because they're too tight but they didn't listen so that's their own problem now lol.

And yeah Randy kills me. Idk if he thought he'd get my vote because we were "close" but at least everyone else came clean when we voted somewhere different.
lmao i really was trying anything to get you to trust me again, but i was actually sorry for what happened! i dont even remember what i said honestly but im sure it was extremely cringey
Lauren liked this

Matty

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Lauren wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:46:28 pm Lol so mega post to catch up with the questions.

That's the thing with Randy, he literally can't lie well. Like at all. He really ought to just come clean, it might help redeem him a bit... I'm thoroughly enjoying trolling him at council though. lol It's life right now for me.
Susie, Lauren, Matty liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Matty wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:48:44 pm

lmao i really was trying anything to get you to trust me again, but i was actually sorry for what happened! i dont even remember what i said honestly but im sure it was extremely cringey
I actually might have the log still if you'd like it? lol But I think it may be cruel since I've been messing with you over the 40 thing all day

Reem

• Alumni
By Lauren
Posts Custom

Dude it was so bad :crine: I believe I described it to Reem as reminding me of my ex-boyfriend begging for me back after leaving me for another woman :crine: :crine:
Reem, Matty liked this

Lauren

• Alumni
By Matty
Custom Posts
Reem wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:50:19 pm

I actually might have the log still if you'd like it? lol But I think it may be cruel since I've been messing with you over the 40 thing all day
lmao id love it its honestly all jokes now
Susie liked this

Matty

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Lauren wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:48:01 pm

Lol I know, at that point I kind of knew I wasn't going to make it to the end so I figured I didn't really have anything to lose by just going wherever lol. And it's chill, I'm so happy I don't have to watch my tongue to avoid offending people now :crine:
Nah, you're in great company lol At least with me anyway :kiss: Sorry for the targets at council, was trying to send messages to people lol I think it was subtle for sure
Aurora liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Lauren
Custom Posts
Reem wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:49:19 pm

That's the thing with Randy, he literally can't lie well. Like at all. He really ought to just come clean, it might help redeem him a bit... I'm thoroughly enjoying trolling him at council though. lol It's life right now for me.
Honestly though. If he just owned up to everything I think he would have been in a better spot but now everyone's onto him. If Chris isn't next I'd bet money on it being Randy.
Reem liked this

Lauren

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Matty wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:51:43 pm
Reem wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:50:19 pm

lmao id love it its honestly all jokes now
Aight, let me see if I still have it lol BRB

Reem

• Alumni
By Matty
Custom Posts
Lauren wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:50:45 pm

Dude it was so bad :crine: I believe I described it to Reem as reminding me of my ex-boyfriend begging for me back after leaving me for another woman :crine: :crine:
sounds accurate :sob: :sob: i deadass was scrambling, i knew i had no one and that tribal really showed it lmao
Reem, Lauren liked this

Matty

• Alumni
By Lauren
Posts Custom
Reem wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:51:46 pm
Lauren wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:48:01 pm

Nah, you're in great company lol At least with me anyway :kiss: Sorry for the targets at council, was trying to send messages to people lol I think it was subtle for sure
Lol every time you did it I was like "No. Reem. Bad!" :rofl:
Reem liked this

Lauren

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Nevermind, looks like all I have are the ones of Matty targeting Eric. I do not have Lauren's anymore.

I am disappointed in myself again....but somehow I still have Jac's logs LMAO
Lauren, Matty liked this

Reem

• Alumni